suicide [Theme] Page 4

She could think about death, but then found a reason to live. This approach helps loners. If you are lonely, then there are two ways out: either selfishness or suicide.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408328   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:32
Clinging to the last ray of hope, you have never been able to take the last step. With false hope, you lived to be fifty, until you died with nothing in terrible health all alone. Not loved by anyone, not remembered by anyone. Until the end of sorrow that everything should not have happened this way.
№ 407600   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 03:36
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: From a speech by Emma Watson at the UN in the framework of the HeForShe movement (He is for her).
№ 407371   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 01:03
And the gun says: BOOM!
Quote Explanation: The author says that wrote the story of Hitler before the fall of Germany in the Second World Cup. At the end of his story, hitler utters these words before he shoots himself.
№ 407231   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 01:36
- But everyone is silent! Therefore, toilets are repainted, memorials are organized, this is our school! Everyone here is so kind, until they lead to suicide! But sooner or later the prada will come up! Everyone will know.
Quote Explanation: Clay fell on the students of the school
№ 406183   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 01:39
Because loneliness - real, without any illusions - is already a stage, followed by despair and suicide.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book by Wilhelm von Sternburg "Remarque." As if everything is for the last time. "
№ 405715   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 02:45
Unsuccessful suicide gives a long life in a wheelchair
№ 403234   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2020 / 14:54
Not only broke the rope. And then medovnitsa - disgusting, isn't it?
Quote Explanation: A fragment of her letters to sister Anastasia. The letter was written in 1910, in the same "Russia which we lost". Tsvetaeva was then 17 years old.
№ 401300   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 12:33
Each of us has something that just stretches to the madness. Anyone who watched down from the roof of a very tall building, probably felt at least a faint, but disgusting urge to jump.
№ 400535   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 00:03
The only reliable method of suicide was jumping off a very tall building, but this method is only used by a very purposeful person. Then all too ugly.
№ 400528   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 23:42
These people who try to commit suicide, put the gun to his temple and pressing the trigger... it would Seem that the most reliable way is much safer than sleeping pills or slit his wrists, but it's not. When a man shoots himself in the head, is often simply impossible to predict what will happen. Bullet can ricochet from the skull and kill someone else. She can circumnavigate the skull on the inner surface and out the other side. Can get stuck in your brain, make you blind, but alive. You can shoot yourself in the head of the "thirty-eighth" and to Wake up in the hospital. But you can shoot from the "twenty-second" and Wake up in hell...
№ 400527   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 23:39
Slap yourself every fool can always and at any time. This is the most cowardly and easy way out. It's hard to live slepaya. Have you tried this life to win? You did everything to escape from the iron ring? Have you forgotten how near Novograd-Volynsky seventeen times a day, went on the attack and took the in spite of everything? When a gun and nobody never tell! Learn to live when life becomes unbearable. Make it useful.
№ 400443   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 00:39
Question: What are in General the consequences of suicide for the spirit?
Response: the Consequences of suicide are very diverse; there is no certain punishment, and in all cases they described the reasons that led to them; but there is a consequence, whose suicide may not avoid: it is a disappointment, everything works out the way I hope it will be deceived. However, the fate of each has its own; it depends on the circumstances. Some redeem their guilt immediately, the other in his new life, which will be worse than that, the course of which they broke.
Quote Explanation: N 957
№ 397762   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2020 / 12:45
Question: All your friends are suicidal?
A: by no means. However, for example, Montaigne, justifying suicide, is one of my most revered friends. And with this type of Schopenhauer - that the pessimist, and not killed herself - I know I do not want.
№ 397659   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:38
Question: What is the lifestyle of the masters of spirits?
Answer: no different from yours.
Question: I'm Sorry if you're in this case, about his suicide?
Answer: of Course not. If I get bored life of a Ghost, I'm gonna take a gun and put an end samouskorenie.
№ 397657   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37