№ 397540   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 15:09
- Yes, I had Mirror pond.
- I would want to go...
- So go.
- And what there to draw well?
- More good to throw in there.
№ 396635   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:21
We will Rob you.
What? Want to Rob the Armenian mob? It's suicide.
- What, did I offend your feelings?
№ 396521   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:00
The doctor told Tony that suicide is not a question of a few seconds. Gary needed to buy a rope. To find the right store. Had to get a ladder and figure out how to arrange everything. It was necessary to determine the length of the rope, otherwise he would have just fell on the steps, broke his legs and the rest of his life paralyzed in a wheelchair. And no one will not understand - suddenly he changed his mind when noose tightened, at the last moment, and tried to reach for a nonexistent knife to cut the rope and give yourself another chance to try to start over. I could never kill myself that way. To do this, first go crazy.
№ 396459   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:30
Amana Yuga the only person I know who changed their future. He refused it... and as he said, went nowhere.
№ 396067   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:52
- Go down is suicide.
- If we deliver meals in the past, it will break the system.
- In the "Hole" there is no system, "the Hole" is a hole.
№ 395138   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 18:00
Why? Why did you stop me? I saw the way you looked from the cliff, I know what you thought! You have everything - a wife who loves you, baby. And you still don't want to be with them! When you put on a loop and you were dying, what did you see? What did you see in the dark? What did you see!? Tell me what you saw!?
I saw my wife's face.
- So escape is impossible? Even dying, I see her face?
Quote Explanation: Roger prevented the Yen to kill himself, although he was in a deep depression after he was nearly executed.
№ 394019   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 08:09
- He's still there.
- Sam, no.
Dean let go. He is still there!
The house is on fire, it's suicide.
- I don't care!
- I do not!
Quote Explanation: Sam saw in the window of the burning house of a demon and wants to run to him. Dean stops him.
№ 393653   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:20
To kill yourself means, in a sense, and as it happens in the melodrama, to make a confession. The recognition that the life you have suppressed or that it is impossible to understand. We shall not go into the similes too far and resort to commonplace words. This recognition that life is "not worth the effort". Needless to say, life is not easy. However, for many reasons, the first of which is habit, continue to act according to the request circumstances. To die on their own means to recognize, albeit unconsciously, the ridiculousness of this habit, no deep reason to live, the absurdity of the everyday hustle and bustle and unnecessary suffering.
№ 393096   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:09
The attachment to life there is something which surpasses everything in the light of adversity. Judgment of our body is no less important than the judgment of our mind and body avoids self-destruction. The habit is formed early the habit of thinking.
№ 393091   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:54
- She just stepped into the channel. Three days I stopped her, but she did it anyway.
She said, why?
- Nothing intelligible.
- What vague?
She said that the Roma made the nails for the cross of the Lord, that is why we are cursed forever. So you need to roam, otherwise the wine will catch up to you. <...> Then she was gone. I was in love with her, Tom. No one knew about it. My heart was torn when I got. You know, your grandfather is gone as well - he committed suicide. Sometimes it is transmitted in families. To hell with family, whether you need to move on. You are Gypsies, you need to migrate, otherwise it will catch up to you.
Quote Explanation: Charlie tells how his mother died.
№ 392956   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:33
During economic crises, those who have lost a significant part of their wealth, thrown out of Windows of skyscrapers. Their wealth was the fact that they are. Suicide on the basis of economic bankruptcy in this cultural value system is logical, it means the bankruptcy of the individual.
№ 392725   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 13:15
- Madness is a flexible bullet.<...> the editor said. - This phrase, or rather, the image of "flexible bullet" is taken from Marianne Moore. She used it when describing someone's car. But I always thought that he very well describes just the state of madness. It is a sort of intellectual suicide. In my opinion, and doctors now argue that the only true definition of death is the death of intelligence. And the madness is a flexible bullet entering the brain.
№ 392593   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:27
Kurt Cobain is my hero because he had the courage to kill himself.
№ 392192   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 16:57
- Unless suicide is not a sin?
- What's one more sin to the sinner?
№ 391366   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 07:27