image [Theme] Page 4

Everyone carries everything in himself, and therefore everything can be sought and found in oneself. Differences of sex, age and sphere of activity are not essential for human character; these are just the costumes we put on while we are performing on the stage of the world. The inner image of a person should not be confused with his clothes.
№ 439538   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:04
10kg in 3 days is an amputation accident, that's what it is. There are no other such diets.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Shot of Life"
№ 438897   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:34
How to get rid of a hole in the heart? By changing your behavior and focus of attention, comprehending your own experience, you change your attitude towards it, and it becomes smaller. I do not believe that it can be got rid of - I think I will feel it all my life - but I can assure you that I perceive it differently than before. It was filled with my love for other people and their love for me, places dear to me, books and words that softened me, the sound of the ocean, the smell of freshly plowed land, the beauty of flowers, the laughter of my daughter - I did not expect this. I perceive this emptiness in my heart differently because I deeply understood its impact on me and accepted the woman I have become, the child and girl I once was.
№ 438560   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:30
More often we associate the word maniac with serial killers, rapists, sadists. And immediately an image of a mentally unbalanced man with crazy eyes appears in his head, in whose hands is either a knife, or a noose, or a machine gun. And the names of world-famous maniacs flash in my memory: Jack the Ripper, Chikatilo, Mukhankin, Breivik ... Everyone is sure that serial murders and perversions are the destiny of the stronger sex. And few people represent a woman in the place of a maniac. It seems to be not a woman's business - to kill their own kind. Mock them, torment, torture. After all, a woman, first of all, is a mother, the successor of the family, she gives life to all life on earth. Gives, but does not take away.
№ 437862   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 15:15
- For me, the most important theme is the theme of a person who relies only on his own strength. The theme of a single person who does not belong to anything. For example, subject to me
Quote Explanation: From an interview for the Ruskino.ru website. 2004
№ 437713   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 08:15
like alms, from people!
№ 437275   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2022 / 10:24
The specifics are in speaking freely, without being tied to a situation or a community of people, without justifying a personal lifestyle.
№ 437273   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2022 / 09:36
Polina is a collective image, that is, she is a very lively young lady Polina from Shota Life. But here it is a collective image. And here such Polina, she does not have it. She does not want to live anything real from her emotions so much that she just does not live anything. She will always be constantly tired, she will never be enough for anything to the end. Because there is no connection with itself. When you don't have emotions, you're like a heroin addict on withdrawal. Because emotions make you move somehow, do something, want something. Therefore, it is very important never to pinch them, but this means you need to learn how to work with them.
№ 437083   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2022 / 17:24
People change their ways when there's nothing left to lose.
Coffee, talk and crimes runs cold blood through our times.
You won't recall all your wins, but the toughest beats
Will hold your heart and mind.

People change their way of life when they have nothing left to lose.
Coffee, conversation and crime permeate our time.
You won't remember all your victories, but the hardest ones
They will remain in your heart and mind.
№ 436988   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2022 / 17:30
A human face is molded for a long time. Slowly, the soul emerges on it. And the war quickly created its own image of people.
№ 436950   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 08:06
We read the perception of others on someone else's face, and so our own image becomes a habit. We are gracious to the favor of others.
№ 436913   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2022 / 11:06
It is strange that our faith and understanding, our way of life, does not always coincide with the true truth about ourselves. To improve our "I", we must understand how we became what we are now.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book "Learn the whole truth about yourself"
№ 436618   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 11:51
- Yes, you're right, they really look like human souls: perverted souls, ordinary souls, crazy souls ... It all depends on what kind of lifestyle people lead.
№ 436358   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 22:51
The true essence of a person is made up of those images and ideas that he awakens in us.
№ 435683   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2022 / 19:39
© Mark Dewalt
№ 434921   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 07:33