vanity [Theme] Page 2

If the forging swords benefactors of mankind were able to understand something, to endure at least some lessons, then they, perhaps, would have learned one of the main ideas of the Ring - the illusory nature of power, the proximity of rise to fall - something that is sparingly characterized in the Bible and aptly: vanity of vanities.
№ 428285   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:26
Listeners do not need tongue twisters, they want to enjoy pauses in the performance, they want to see a confident speaker on stage, and not a fussy schoolboy.
№ 425646   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:47
Whatever I choose,
Everything will be the same - the hustle and bustle.
№ 424952   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2021 / 12:45
The punishment must be according to the law. This is a very obvious and terrible example of how all sorts of nonsense, vanity fool people's brains, and they cease to understand what is important and what is not important. All this nonsense on the phone is irrelevant compared to people's lives. And a huge number of people live in a fictional world for themselves. In which fictional priorities. They live by illusions. Again, this is primarily a religious issue. An adult should think about what good and evil are. What is good and bad. Ask questions about the meaning of life. This distinguishes an adult from a non-adult. What was so important about the phone for this girl? When it cost the lives of two children. That's the first thing.
The second is about life priorities. At the age of 18, her parents gave her a car. What for? And this is again about religion. Not the one who brings up his child well, who allows everything and encourages all his desires. And the one who will explain what is right and what is wrong. The parent should give the child a moral compass that will give him the opportunity to go through life. Not a car with a phone, clothes, money. It's all secondary, vanity. The parents thought they had done well to their girl. And in fact, they broke her life. This is the subculture of consumption. What can an 18-year-old girl have to do without a car? The constant game of clothes fills the void.
№ 423839   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 11:57
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 60
• You will never be kinder than you are now!
• Upset is not the same - grief at a life knockdown is similar.
• Conscious ugliness - unconscious stupidity is worse.
• The more I value you, the more I value myself.
• You live like in war, if in each person there is an enemy.
• In everything look for the soul, the rest will be found by itself.
• An unenviable fate of a young oak, when its twigs mercilessly people on the brooms of the bath crumble.
• Artificial beauty is more terrible than natural ugliness.
• True love is one and for life, otherwise it is an illusion of love.
• Independence always - through dependence comes!
• Less thoughts - more meaning!
• No matter how much we love the stars in the sky, we will never reach them.
• My past years have passed through joys and tribulations,
a breath of unreal freedom - I felt with you my precious years!
• You may not be educated, but you must be reasonable!
• A real man will never be exchanged for a fake.
• Whipped his fate with a belt, whipped.
She waited like that, and I didn't become a padon!
• Attention and care - the best confirmation of devotion!
• Physical infidelity has a spiritual beginning!
• I can't watch when the weak are offended, but I watch calmly when the strong deserved is punished.
• I despise everything that is without a soul and idolize everything that has a soul.
• We parted - the soul was not empty without you and the heart did not become stone.
• Not everything we win is blindly submitted to us!
• Every dream has its own predictions.
• Vanity - does not bring satisfaction!
• Simplicity has a natural face and a kind soul!
№ 423616   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 22:33
The silence that reigned in the cave did not frighten her at all, on the contrary, as if it helped to concentrate in order to see, understand, feel something very important. Here, in the stone belly of the earth, it was surprisingly good, surprisingly calm, amazing... Correct. All fears, doubts, aspirations - all the fuss - as if remained there, on the surface. And here it was twilight. He hugted, bayukal, washed away the past, alluring, superfluous, completely unnecessary. Julia froze, not understanding what was happening, only enjoying the peace and tranquility that suddenly engulfed her. I guess that's the nirvana... But even this thought was superfluous, empty, worthless. There was no need to think, it was only necessary to absorb this calmness and immerse yourself in it, dissolve, merge with it. With a great emptiness, from which something unknown, beautiful, the main thing must be born.
№ 420007   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:15
The moon is dancing in the sky - White tip of the tail ...
№ 419287   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2021 / 18:09
A man in a vest over a warm sheepskin coat is a fuss, because a vest over a sheepskin coat is not needed, just as it is not necessary to follow us and glorify us. Vanity darkens the mind.
Quote Explanation: 1894
№ 418417   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 14:09
None of us can live again.
Thoughts of immortality are vanity.
A moment will one day,
for which -
dazzling darkness...
From what I've done,
To exhale accidentally happened,
maybe there will be ten lines...
It would be good if it were typed.
№ 417258   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:21
empty!
№ 416784   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:48
Unless you want to leave this vain world!
№ 415987   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 01:54
If you want to find answers in the clouds, you must rise above the bustle of the world.
№ 412983   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 09:42
And all life is like an interrupted sonnet.
№ 411400   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 11:21
- Remove - don't remove, and the second law of thermodynamics can't be abolished... This is an irreversible process.
- So, in order not to increase the chaos, we should not do anything at all? Not even moving?
- Exactly! The more we fuss, the more chaos there is.
Quote Explanation: Season "Pin-code", the series "Guardians of order".
№ 406412   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 16:12
Someone to or condemn
and therefore it is not worth it yet,
apparently, we,
that anyone worthy of condemnation,
already
he condemns himself with this.
The Dark Spirits are on the Planet
that's the threat to people
and existence itself,
since they are the most
contribute to the process