courage [Theme] Page 1

“No,” John answered quietly again. “This is not courage. He was stiff with fear. You could have looked him in the eye, Stark.
№ 434175   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2022 / 09:54
An athlete who has not known bruises cannot go into battle with courage. Only the one who saw his own blood, whose teeth cracked under the fist, who, having received the bandwagon, withstood the weight of the enemy with his whole body, who, having fallen, did not lose heart and, overturned, stood up even more adamant every time - only he, entering the battle , does not part with hope.
Quote Explanation: Letter 13.
№ 432290   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2021 / 02:42
There are only three principles of the art of war: courage, courage and courage.
№ 429279   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:44
Grandfather said that there is no better people in the world than those who are at the helm of the seaplanes. And all because their souls are washed both by the sky and the sea. Therefore, they are more courageous than sailors and they have more pride than ordinary pilots. ... And the most important thing in life for them is not money or women, but honor. ... I ask, shame on you! We hid behind the American Curtis and are happy. Your mothers will cry if they find out, not only are you overgrown with mud! Porco has returned to summon Curtis to defend the honor of the pilots of the Adriatic! And you are stuffed outside, and in your soul you have no clean corner. Do you even know what a fair fight is?
Grandfather said that there is no better people in the...
№ 428008   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:42
She was glad from the bottom of her heart, noticing that her fiancé possessed not only nobility and wealth, but also courage, for in the world it is not so easy to find a girl who could love a coward.
№ 424227   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 19:15
I carry my sword in my hand, but you carry your sword in your heart, where no one can take it from you.
№ 421774   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:36
The sea does not leave the prescribed boundaries. Only a person dares to do this.
№ 420293   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:30
I'll talk as long as I have the strength... Listen to me. Tell my brother Senjuro to live as his heart tells him to live. As he wants. Tell your father to take care of his health. And finally, young Kamado, I trust your sister and recognize her as one of the hunters. There, on the train, she bravely shed blood, desperately protecting people. She fought demons, risking her life, saving passengers. No matter what anyone says, she's definitely a hunter! So do not lower your head, no matter how much you have to doubt your own strength in life. Light a flame in your heart! Grit your teeth and look forward! Even if you want to stop! Time will not slow down, it will not sit next to you and will not let you cry!
Ill talk as long as I have the strength... Listen to me....
№ 419681   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 15:00
- Cousins and cousins. And they lead to the death of kings and armies.
№ 418913   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 12:48
I will not swear pretentiously that I will be able to protect everyone in the world, but at the same time I am not so modest as to surround with care the handful of people that fall into my field of vision.
№ 418659   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:27
some questions are best left unanswered.
№ 414116   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 07:51
And finally, I want to pay special attention to Benedict. He is familiar with my science, but it seems that the first time he mastered it poorly. With my reputation and personal pride at stake now, Benedict will be the top cadet at Ernest's Camp on Nova. You will see - I will make a soldier out of this shameless fool.
№ 412966   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 08:57
You can't call yourself a director at 18. Just because you don't have any life experience yet. Neither the trauma of parting, nor the experience of reflections, nor fundamental disappointments, there is nothing yet; your language is still borrowed; you can, inspired by someone, repeat his style, retell similar stories, imitating the handwriting of an idol; admire someone - and this happens to any future artist. All poets caught themselves on the fact that they began, imitating Tsvetaeva, Brodsky or someone else, however, having matured, having filled their hand, and therefore, "having filled the bumps", having received an education not only at the student's bench, but also in life itself, one should realize that that you are not an epigone or simulacrum, that you need to create your own space - your own, not borrowed. And this is the most valuable thing, but it also requires courage. Courage assumes that you are not afraid to reveal yourself. And the willingness to show such courage indicates that there is something to show.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407930   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:27
And if courage is without reason, then the sword is powerless ...
№ 404225   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 20:48
If you answer with blow blow of fate, that is as it should be. Or perish in the struggle, either to win - such is the fate of strong and courageous people who do not want to be defeated, humiliated and rejected.
№ 402088   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 19:24