link [Theme] Page 5

a well-coordinated connection with your body is formed.
№ 432630   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 02:21
Nature is perfect. This is all the same sand that was here thousands of years ago. And you, me, everyone you saw will turn into him one day. You can believe in logic and calculation as much as you like. But they will only explain the connection. Your thought and your spirit - they will create the cause.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of the Gladiator Chronicle
№ 432555   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 21:33
Rob pulled back, dumbfounded. He believed her, believed in an instant. He suddenly felt a connection with this girl, but could not explain why. Why, despite the general assurances of residents about how deceitful and dangerous Lilith is, did he believe her every word? Ever since his mother disappeared, a void opened up in his soul, and nothing could fill it: no investigation, no cigars, nothing. The connection with Lilith filled him with some kind of hope, interest in life.
№ 431214   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:25
Like most men, he dreamed of being admired by women. He wanted to take care of them, earn their respect and love. He got exactly the opposite. He kept two girls in prison who feared and hated him. A torturer who wishes to maintain control over his captives cannot establish emotional contact with them, otherwise control will fall into the hands of the victims. I am sure that for Victor, subordination was a huge problem. How to keep two prisoners, forcing them to have sex, and not feel an emotional connection? He owned these girls completely and completely. I am sure that the problem of establishing spiritual contact was the reason for his fall. Gradually Mokhov became more and more lonely and unhappy. In the end, he lost touch with reality, falling into complete insanity.
№ 430980   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 20:21
At the tables of the cafe, Leona performed duties, but the subject of her dreams was a gentleman, a connection with whom for the duration of the engagement would save her from this and allow her to sit in a fashionable pose over a fashionable food card in a fashionable restaurant.
№ 430905   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2021 / 20:18
- I'm used to it.
№ 429129   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:22
The favorite and most important elements of my painting were the following eight: 1) architecture, for its certainty, contrast, clarity and constructiveness; 2) snow, for its exceptional purity and sensitivity to all light influences; 3) the sky, for the maximum space to the movements of the brush and the combination of the dynamics of the spots presented by him; 4) light, for its inherent enchanting powers; 5) space, for its ability to transform, generalize and absorb everything tangible, for its reduction to one denominator of all that is visible; 6) movement, for the living nerve communicated by it, for its organic connection with the movement of the whole element; 7) the sun, as an invariable patron of painting, as a source of light and colors, and in fact, almost the only theme of the painter; 8) the body, as the most sensual and subtle material, as a symbol of the most picturesque plasticity, picturesque sensuality.
№ 426729   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:44
The closest connection with parents is during childhood.
№ 426086   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 17:33
Christina, keenly interested in any details of her relationship with Zavyazin, at the same time made every effort to break this connection. Knowing perfectly well from personal experience that remaining emotionally completely absorbed by her husband, Polina made her situation painful to the point of impossibility, she stubbornly tried to tear her friend out of the abyss of the past, to help her take a new look at the world, to make it clear that the changes taking place in her life are not the end, but, on the contrary, the beginning of something new and, perhaps, much more interesting.
№ 424192   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:39
- Are you saying that people think I use black magic?
- I knew you'd start to worry if I told you. It's just that people think you have a closer connection with Him than others. We are all in a straight line with the Lord, but you - you speak to him right in his ear.
№ 423382   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 14:57
How do they know that standing on stage and saying other people's words as their own is not so much an act of courage as a desperate leap towards mutual understanding? Trying to create a subtle connection between the speaker and the listener and convey something – essentially anything.
№ 423002   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 22:42
- Maybe you just call him? ..
№ 422496   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 16:15
When you first saw me, how soon did you realize that we were bound by the same fate?
- From the first second.
I had the same thing with Gillian. Time is precious, Mom. I don't want to lose it.
№ 419778   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2021 / 12:45
Optimism is a professional source of danger for the programmer: customer feedback can smooth it out.
Quote Explanation: Kent Beck is a software developer, creator of such software development methodologies as Extreme Programming (XP) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
№ 418970   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 22:27
The connection between willpower and decision-making looks like this: making a decision depletes our will, and with depleted will we are less able to make decisions.
№ 418592   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 18:45