obsession [Theme] Page 1

They said it would hurt, but I was born a suicide, I climb further. Where I ought to forget - I remember, I hold his hand, I absorb the warmth until I took it away, I stir up my insides, supposedly I don’t notice the smoke coming from there. But, what if the only reason I feel alive is because of him.
№ 414196   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2021 / 23:51
Traders are often driven by blind greed.
№ 412990   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 10:03
- What do you see as the motivation of the Russians?
- The Russian side's obsession with Europe is limitless. On the one hand, they want to be seen as Europeans, and on the other hand, they want to show Europeans that they represent something better. But in reality, we are paying, I'm sure, a huge price for not reaching out to Russia when the Soviet Union lay in ruins. No Marshall Plan, no detailed picture of the new world. Then only greed ruled: to grab what could be grabbed, to torn apart the carrion. We humiliated Russia, which was fatal. We insulted the bear.
Quote Explanation: John Le Carré answers questions from the German newspaper Nordwest-Zeitung. Article: "We humiliated Russia and now we are paying the price." (10/25/2017).
№ 409290   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 18:45
Obsession is a great power; the real inspiration comes when you're wasting your time and fooling around without any purpose. At this time it often happens that new ideas were made real discoveries.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400061   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:54
Your novel is similar to flirting two fish. And I want you swept and passion you flew on wings, sang and danced with delight. You to live as in a trance, in a trance of happiness...
I know that sounds cheesy... but love the obsession with a person in which your life... hmm.... Find a guy and fall in love like crazy and who'll love you the same. How to find him? Most importantly, listen to your heart... Until it sways... Without love, life loses all meaning. Try... do Not try - you're not mine.
№ 400032   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:27
- Only if I race car.
I have an unhealthy obsession with palindromes.
- As you say, Vic. I'll take a shot.
Sweet, it's not glass, it is a thimble.
№ 398763   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:27
Obsession is a motor, not a flaw of the motor.
Quote Explanation: About obsession in a good way, when it helps to invest in, develop and move forward
№ 398207   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 10:54
Our Rage will be boundless,
We crave for a Holy war.
For we are the Swords of Justice!
When all run in a terrible mess,
We stand, strong and strong.
Cowardice unknown to us,
Our courage comes from the Emperor.
Not bent and not broken before enemies,
We claim the blood of victory.
Safely and confidently we'll hunt them
Those who dared to stand up to our anger.
Death stalks us in many forms,
Distorted and completely inhuman.
We Are The Messengers Of Hope!
Endless bloody battle constantly await us,
Redemption the reward for our vigilance.
When obsession rears its indescribable
Head
Lowered our blade
When the Horrors of Empyrean invade our world
We will drive them back.
Among the horrors spawned by Chaos, not order
Who could resist our
An uncontrollable anger.
Thanks to the unswerving that we shall triumph,
No magic spell will not overcome us.
We bring the Victory!
3h
№ 394638   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:48
The obsession is not a happy ending, because over time that we have been inspired by, stops good and starts to hurt.
4 Season 2 Series
№ 386851   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2020 / 23:54
Our ambitions and dreams delude us with promises of great horizons and help us to endure not-so-awesome gray days. The tricky thing is ambition. At times, they do not allow us to see the price of success. They possess us like this, causing a dangerous obsession or empty hedonism. But as much as us is not ruled by this natural neurological impulse, ambition is not a given. Dreams change. And even if we do not conquer mountains, there is a chance that we can move them.
№ 386591   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 20:16
Eros: true love is an overwhelming feeling of desperate exhaustion for a loved one, which we perceive are not like us, mysterious, elusive. The depth of love is measured by how intense the obsession with the loved one. I love there is little time for other interests and objectives, since all the energy is focused on memories of previous encounters and dreams about future visits with loved ones. Often the lovers have to overcome many obstacles on the path to happiness, and suffering becomes an integral element of true love.
Agape: true love is a partnership in which two lovers are sincerely devoted to each other. Lovers share many values, purposes, interests and with great tolerance refer to individual differences of a loved one. The depth of love is measured by trust and respect.
№ 386402   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 15:08
We use our mad obsession with a loved one in order to avoid suffering, emptiness, anger and fear. We are using relationships like a drug, trying to avoid those feelings, how would you have felt alone. What hurts more getting intercourse with a man, the more it distracts us from reality.
№ 386401   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 15:06
I always knew that I'm obsessed with family. Know often talk about the obsession with religion or something else. I always thought about how to find the right person and start a family. Just can't imagine being alone.
№ 385791   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 14:00
Looks like the devil? And looks like the man possessed by the devil? I wanted to know it. But it is too common. The devil. People are just as evil as the devil himself. They look unremarkable, not as many may imagine.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 380846   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2019 / 20:21
The Desired Goal. The master says about it:
"You know the reality of his character, to the Almighty himself was helping you."
Need. For example, to be miserable. The person requires so he knows the truth and needs of plaintive, in order to learn the way of deliverance from it. How can a person get rid of what you don't know?
Nothing is as strong as a need, because it forces all to bow.
To whom is your pity? What is your need, Hey traveler?
We want a lot. We want it all. We own hands close myself in a prison of our desires and needs. You bow to owning what you need. If you are in need of mental anger, place, power, money, become a slave. But our greatest need is justice.
Love for you took me for yourself. I need you, you... I burn every day..
I do not rejoice in your presence will not upset your lack. I amuse your love. I need you, you.
Your love kills the lovers immersed in the sea of love. Fills changes..
I would remove the chains of love... would have Gone craz... Climbed mountains... do you just make yesterday a day. I need you, you.
If I die, my ashes will fly in the sky.. My land call me. But, I'm not on the Ground did not fit, nor in heaven.
What they call Paradise? Several gardens and a few houris? Those wishing to give it.
I cried a lot over you... I need you, you. You are my need... My desired goal.
Hey, traveler, and the end of love is freedom from want. To achieve the desired, that is love, when you don't need anything except a loved one. We need the truth, the reality. And love leads to truth - it is the place where the ends need.
№ 380196   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2019 / 20:45