detective [Theme] Page 2

- You even named it is not called. Her name is Chloe, not a detective.
- I so love.
№ 398280   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:46
Bank of curses.
- Oh, Yes, trixie...
- You give the child money for each curse word? Oh, Bravo, detective.
- No, no, no. She pays for every bad word.
- Then I'm impressed even more.
Really? Thank You, Lucifer.
- I'm impressed that you extort money from the son. What an outrageous idea!
№ 398065   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 14:33
- How do you open it?
- The great detective has not solved this riddle with one stir of the brains?
Your toilet humor is every day becoming... more sophisticated.
- It was a compliment or an insult?
And then, and then.
Quote Explanation: The novel "I hunt you"
№ 395639   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:46
But if someone read it, he would say, there is not enough... not enough conflict. The character aspires to something, but meets on its way to the goal some obstacles, rivals and adversaries. Odysseus wants to return home, but encounters the Cyclops Polyphemus, the sirens and the sorceress CIRCE. And sometimes the conflict is not with an external enemy, but inside the hero. And it's not about the alteration of the porch, repair, or scams with the Chinese: I'm talking about a deep inner struggle. Achilles! Either go to war or remain at home with his wife and friends. The reader wants to know: how does the hero solve the problem and reach the goal? This is the main question that the author needs to create in the perception of the reader. What's next? Write you even a detective, though Shakespearean drama, but the main one goal - to make the reader wonder what will happen next? "There is no development," complains the reader, - "boring". The reader is similar to the Sultan from Scheherazade: "if I get bored, they will behead you! And tell an interesting story, will be able to survive." Sultan is a perfect example. People need stories! Life without stories is not worth anything.
№ 394119   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:13
- It's all over. The truth is, ended?
- I would say Yes, detective, that would be a lie and we both know I never lie. We won, but just plugged the hole in a leaky boat. Knowing that I will not go back, demons will continue to manifest the disobedience. A matter of time before they flood the earth. Who knows what's next? Maybe they will come again for Charlie, but maybe for you... I have to go back.
- For how long? A couple of weeks?.. Or for a month?.. ...
- You were right about the prophecy. We realize it is not true, it's about the reign of hell on earth. And until we put a stop to it, but for how long? I got to hold them - they need a king.
- Don't leave me... I love you! Please don't go!
- See if you even realized something is wrong. My first love not eve, and you, Chloe. And always has been.
№ 389285   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
- You have a good mood?
- Well, the world will not be destroyed, because I forgave myself. So today is a good day and me and humanity. You're welcome.
- So you all went? Red skin, devil wings? The rash does not bother you?
Is not hemorrhoids, detective.
№ 389280   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
I can't go down, detective. Between sunglasses, a scarf and gloves I'm like Stevie wonder on a snowy day.
Quote Explanation: For gloves, goggles and a scarf Lucifer tried to hide pouring out his evil nature, which manifested itself in the modification of his body.
4 Season 9 Series
№ 387775   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 02:42
Hi detective, sorry I'm late - went home to wear a normal scarf. You hate yourself for the style I refuse.
Quote Explanation: Lucifer tried to understand what self-loathing.
4 Season 9 Series
№ 387774   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 02:40
Vitality I personally do not hold. I am an optimist. Detective can not be otherwise. Suddenly going crazy.
I keep cheerful. I've got an optimistic nature. You got to when you're a policeman. Otherwise, you'd go mad.
№ 376486   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2019 / 14:03
As a lover of detective stories, I always loved those foggy, men's images. The detectives that are the women's favorites have always been my favorites too. I was not much different from the average women. Where any sound minded woman that know how sexy a man's mind, thinking and intelligence, chose Hercule Poirot as an example, the standard of sexy men, I without hesitation would have said Marlowe. Where lovers of abstruse conversations and arguments would choose Sherlock Holmes, I would not hesitate to whisper a name as a ladies ' man Philip Marlowe. He is rude, uncouth and brutal he wanted to contradict. Now and then, I closed my eyes I saw the image of this real detective.
№ 375047   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 09:32
- Just tell me what's going on!
- Give I will come in myself, change clothes, call the police, and in the morning I'll tell you everything, I promise!
- Okay, but I hope you understand that all of the detectives, it is a hero to say those words, he was immediately eliminated!
- See You, Javier!
№ 364609   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2019 / 18:03
The truth hides in the most unexpected places.
The truth lies in the most unexpected places.
№ 364584   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2019 / 04:26
I can't write a novel in which there is no murder or detective. As once said Agatha Christie when she was asked why she only writes the detectives: "Madam, one does what one can, not what can not." Wonderful, isn't it? To uncover the killer, that he appeared before the court; to present his or her charges. And why do so many readers enjoy it? Is it because we punish ourselves so for being there we have inside us. Maybe the killer is sitting in each of their respectable citizens. It is obvious that in me. In addition, it pays good.
Quote Explanation: Abigail Mitchell is the author of detective novels, speaks to the readers.
7 Season 1 Series
№ 350323   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 23:05
Do you like detectives?
- No. I don't like when they kill people.
№ 346064   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 13:21
The second murder in the novel often animates events. If the offence is committed in the first Chapter and you have to delve in the alibi all the heroes to the penultimate page of the book, this can be annoying.
№ 337777   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2018 / 23:18