men [Theme] Page 3

The worst thing is when you are alone. When there is no man nearby. This is very important for a woman when a man is nearby.
№ 459715   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 18:30
Married men stop trying altogether! Here's one husband telling me on my birthday: Listen,
№ 459176   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:51
It is difficult for a man to bear the gaze of a woman. Women are used to being stared at, but for a man to submit to a woman’s gaze is extremely awkward. Although you might enjoy it if you obeyed.
It is difficult for a man to bear the gaze of a woman....
№ 459075   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:36
2) A good employee does not quit his job if he knows that he will not see it in action and will not receive a reward. The same with the work of life until the very last minute of death.
Quote Explanation: Yasnaya Polyana, April 12, 1908, old style
№ 458986   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:23
Bald men seem to me like people with a past, with a turbulent youth. She is a mystery that I want to solve: where did the person lose his hair? And when they put a wig on me, I feel not like Fillipenko, but like a picture in a hairdresser’s window.
Quote Explanation: "Komsomolskaya Pravda", December 10, 1993.
Release Date: 28.09.1994
№ 458602   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2023 / 02:42
A woman will destroy any plans of a man, if these are not plans related to a woman.
№ 458302   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2023 / 16:21
You need to play sports. It is necessary. You are a man and should be a protector. You have to support yourself all the time. I'm supporting it. I'm always ready. I douse myself with cold water. I always follow the news and read newspapers. You need to always be aware, but how?! At your age, I was ready... at any moment. Especially when I found out that I was going to war...
Quote Explanation: An experienced Veteran talks to a Young Man at a rest stop and instructs him.
№ 457881   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:43
We used to create male warriors. However, the male warriors were unsuccessful, but not exactly unsuccessful. The men were strong enough, and we had no complaints about their power. The problem was that they quickly exceeded their limit. Because the feelings of awakening are like pleasure. When the men released their Youma power, they could not hold back the impulse of awakening. Therefore, we stopped creating warriors, and decided that among the common people, awakened men would be called insatiable.
We used to create male warriors. However, the male warriors...
№ 457783   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:28
Yes, I haven’t had a man next to me for many years. Yes, I don’t know how to attract attention to myself, I don’t know how to make it clear what I would like. Yes, I don't like me, and you're right - men don't look at me. But maybe that's not the main thing. I lived my life and lived as it was typical for me. She agreed to endure the nonsense and nagging of an incompetent director, and to sit alone on weekends and in the evenings. My life had its own pleasures and joys: having dinner with Sandrina, talking on the phone with loved ones, chewing something delicious while watching an exciting TV series, seeing a stunning Tintoretto or Caravaggio, seeing my nephews and nieces in the summer, sending them gifts, receiving messages from them news. All this made me happy and warmed me. I had my own dreams, desires, fantasies. If we have something, we still dream of something better, more. Ultimately, we are all not so happy, we all have our own complexes, we are all chasing chimeras and we are all limping. You wanted to impose your lifestyle on me so that your own dreams could come true. You didn't feel sorry for me, Kandis, you felt sorry for yourself. You wanted big opportunities, you wanted fame, you wanted money. But I don’t need any of this. I need peace and quiet. And if I wanted happiness, then the most ordinary one. And now I will never have it.
№ 457478   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:38
The Americans and the British are strangers to each other, although to a lesser extent than other peoples. Men and women, even husband and wife, are also strangers to each other. Everyone has their own, hidden from the other and inaccessible to his understanding. It's like a border line.
№ 457397   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:25
Please also understand that there is not an ounce of truth in the words of a narcissist when he/she insults you. Such smart, successful women and men come to me, and narcissists insult them in every possible way. They are simply jealous of you and assert themselves at your expense. This is not all about you! From the word absolutely. It's time to love yourself and not tolerate such bullying. The path to recovery begins with the realization that there is a mentally ill person next to you.
№ 457343   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:16
Men only pursue women who play along with them.
№ 457194   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2023 / 21:06
Misandry directly contradicts the central idea of feminism about creating a society in which men and women are equal, in which everyone has the same rights, privileges, responsibilities, financial and career opportunities. We must treat each other with understanding. Hatred of the opposite sex makes life in one society impossible. If a woman shares the ideas of misandry, then she is no better than a sexist man.
№ 456575   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2023 / 00:54
What women consider a novel, men are not able to read!
№ 456052   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:06