shame [Theme] Page 3

Know what is shame? Not to what you love.
№ 402168   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 13:24
Ah, good before. And friends was brave, and enemies. Now, what is this disgrace?
№ 402043   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 22:51
To embarrass - to defame someone. To tell someone the truth.
№ 399028   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:12
Slim will be cold in bed.
Fat in the door goes hardly.
Fun will be a prostitute,
But with a sad sex once a month and not more often.
Make cold sore throat.
Hot - scratched the back.
To be with leggy not with hands,
When she puts on heels.
The one that smart - be fooled easily.
To live with stupid - it's also nonsense.
Pretty easily goes to another,
A terrible shame home.
That has, then we do not say,
You look only at the size of her Breasts.
№ 394729   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:24
Oh, how many tears, hot and flammable!
My land, tell me what's wrong?
You often saw human Woe,
You're millions of years blossomed for us
But eh you have experienced at least once
Such a shame and barbarism is this?
№ 394027   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 08:33
This mass extermination of the Jews the war we finally lost. We have covered themselves with disgrace and will forever be cursed. We don't deserve leniency. We are all guilty.
I am ashamed to go outside. Every pole has the right to spit in our faces.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary/
On 16 June 1943.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from personal diary/ June 16, 1943.
№ 391421   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 18:00
CONSCIENCE - the idea of proper and fair. This correlation of personal thoughts and actions with internalized moral principles.
Conscience is the tuning fork of morality and the alarm of shame.
A lie is not misleading, and the introduction of it is administered.
Shame - it's a small shame for a domestic use.
№ 390101   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:17
Ahh God, you're disgusting. You even charm no, just... Obvious. Stupid, boring... Not interesting. Obvious. Shame on you.
Quote Explanation: Due to the Joker and johnny frost.
№ 389763   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 17:51
Shame - it's a small shame for a domestic use.
№ 389645   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 16:48
- Now look, he often talked to her. I'll try for nick to find his real name. No. Nothing will come of it, he has a prepaid rate and anonymizer.
- You can't find johnny, he finds you himself... got him an invitation from Tiffany's.
You're quoting the bartender? Bait him, I'm in. So leave it to me, such classes for such young ladies as you. She's a stripper...
- You need to look like a message from Tiffany. "Hey stud"?! You all write well? Tensed. "Are you busy?" Nightmare. It's just a shame. Move. So girls don't write. Sent.
- "Johnny's help. Car broke down need a ride from the club to the house." He said, wow. Girls rule!
1 Season 19 Series
№ 387372   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:08
- That you indulge in cold-blooded danger to survive the dishonour, the shame may be to lose life itself... And with luck? Any reward for the risk..?!
- Good word of posterity is all that we hope for.
№ 386615   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 21:08
Of suffering in the execution: it should not be obvious - look, listen, I poured out in tears, I'm on the verge of death! No, proud man should be, proud and bashful. Shame man that comes from the depths of nature, that no enlightened consciousness, not cast in will. Shame only a formless, chaotic, dark. And isn't that the same promiscuity suffering... Shame! Nobody has to know. Nothing to do with true humility is not in this...
Quote Explanation: From the diary.
№ 386236   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2020 / 16:54
- Lord, what a shame. I'd never felt the need to stand in a stupid hat and apron, advertising cheap sausage, one, two, three, four, five... I mentally think not to pierce with a knife cut the sausage, silicone Tits this chicken. Trying to control his emotions. And boil even more, when our Izmailov views collide. He nods to me, and I continue to burn him with her eyes.
- Keep walking, Nikita... - whisper with a plea, not wanting another second to be in the company of this man.
You know that miracle? with a grin again, his voice this little dog. And here is what I have suffered. Rip off the heads of the stupid cap, tossing them to the blonde. Izmailov rushed to me, but I shoved a knife aggressively and hissed like a wild cat.
- Stay back, Izmailov, and baby rubber take, until I get it on the sausage not allowed - this Nikita obviously, I wasn't expecting. Around us a crowd had gathered, he ran the guards, lashing out at me, taking a knife and taking away from the trading floor.
- Since when are you friends with such an inadequate hysterical? the hysterical squeals like a stuck for the whole store.
- NAT, forget about it. Come on, Izmailov hurry to leave the store, saving me to your Madam.
№ 385966   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 16:20
At the Bolshoi theatre premiere. Gather audience: men in tuxedos, ladies in diamonds.
Before the curtain rises is a few minutes, the conductor prepares the orchestra. And the first violinist is absent but... such a delicate situation to bring it is now impossible for he jerks off in the men's room. Conductor screaming "I'll take care of this!" run to the toilet. Bursts into the cabin, and shouted: "What a shame! So who's jacking off! And this is the first violin of the orchestra! Who do you put your hand?! Above the elbow! Softer the brush!"
№ 385449   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 07:20
And here Nargothrond was horrified at myself, remembering that mad death, for whom the king left the city, he kept his word; and the people of Nargothrond, once the king swearing allegiance - no. The king now languished in prison once they built the castle, and there was no one to come to the rescue. Ferringi, so much to talk about the safety of Nargothrond, has covered the city with shame and ran away to look for the elven maiden, which he intended to do as a rogue Mare - calm spell and make whoever you want. For Finrod, sheltered them after the defeat in Bragollach, they didn't want to lift a finger.
№ 378664   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 21:15