panic [Theme] Page 1

[suddenly objects start to shake, carts roll to starboard, panic sets in as tsunami is already reaching Genesis]
Quote Explanation: [conversation Tony and Harry called their family for goodbye aboard the Genesis cruise ship before the tsunami overturns the ship]
№ 413322   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 20:54
When you see people running in panic, you don't try to figure out what scared them - you just run with them.
№ 411582   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 23:30
- If Mr. Kelson finds out about this, he will tear my head off.
- You're Ren, huh? Don't worry, it's not going to happen. Because Kelson will tear my brother's head off.
№ 410879   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 02:42
You've probably never fallen under the ice on a frozen creek. Here's how it goes.
1. You are cold. It's so cold that the Department of Temperature Assessment and Regulation, upon learning of this, declares: "No, it's you without us, we pass," hangs up a sign "Lunch" and puts all the responsibility on..
2. The department of pain and reaction to it, which, having received abracadabra from the temperature department, in which nothing understands ("Is it our business?"), begins to press all the buttons in a row, causing you strange sensations and connecting to work..
3. Department of confusion and panic, where there is always someone who is ready on the first call to come to the phone. In this department, they are just waiting to get to work. Everyone knows that the Department of Confusion and Panic loves to press buttons.
№ 409794   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 01:54
- We shot him. Because he had a label on his back: "German." Because we had another: "Pole". And because our hearts were filled with hatred ... Someone said to him, I do not know, whether as an explanation or an excuse: "It's too late." But he was wrong. It was not too late. It was too early ...
№ 404390   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:00
As you can see - I'm not a politician. And never was interested in politics. I agreed to become Vice-President under one condition, that I am not a politician and will always tell you the whole truth, without embellishment. And the truth is that now is a scary time. For all of us. But President Mackenzie gave me access to all possible resources to stop the asteroid. We are threatened by "Resistance" is the truth. But if we allow them to overshadow our lives, then the terrorists will prevail, and I will not allow it. I promise to all the people that will solve future problems, and in exchange would you be the decision today. Be kind to each other, live a normal life, the panic and fear helps no one. In the words of FDR: "Fear is only fear itself"... And to be honest, I'm not afraid. We will not surrender without a fight. We will try to keep the most valuable - our beautiful planet. Maybe some dreams will have to move, but have no doubt - we will succeed.
№ 402325   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:27
- You lost your mind? You could have been killed!
- This was a job for a mortal. And now we have something that requires the abilities of a superhero.
Quote Explanation: Darius climbed to pacify the angry crowd that was in panic from the approaching asteroid.
№ 402323   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:21
- People have already started looting.
Bypassing fear, immediately went to panic.
№ 402321   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:15
Fulfillment of desires of fools is the best way to sow panic and chaos.
№ 399989   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:42
Difficulties, this challenge is not for the faint of heart, they are fundamentally changing our lives.
№ 399511   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 11:36
The shortest way to God is faith in him.
№ 399481   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 30-06-2020 / 07:25
The funny thing is, our small, but very proud of the squad resembled IL-2. Directly: Bark - plane, I - pilot, Feira Board-shooter. And together flying tank, no less.
Over there, girl, said I tell pet on a tiny spot in the mountains.
It is when we are so high managed to gain? The bark, as if overhearing my thoughts so swiftly darted down, I started to panic. No, from the outside it did not show, but inside me, deafening screaming girl wanted mom.
№ 398181   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:21
"Ahh! JOJO WAS GONE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD! AHHH!!!" - that the tribe will respond when you tell them, dude.
- Yeah, or they'll bury themselves in the pits, like last week.
№ 397196   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:05
I came across another soul in the doomed corner of the earth. I don't know her name, but there is definitely something there. Our paths never crossed, but she looks as if she's been doing it for quite a while. Haggard surrounded by, shrouded in a controlled panic, regularly looking over his shoulder, watching for something.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about Laurie Strode.
№ 394165   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:57
To overcome your fear is impossible, if a person is panicked.
№ 391749   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 14:15