the Jews [Theme] Page 4

Jew comes to the rich poor cousin to borrow some money for the holiday. The rich man sits on the porch Smoking and eating, nourishing soup.
Hello, Abram.
Has Hello, Chaim. Yes, I do love borsht?
- What is it? I'm sorry, but you, my dear, you do not have the whole picture about the appetite. Of course!
- Don't take me to the place where the back ends his noble name! Try not gesheft is a conversation in favor of the poor. And yesterday?
- Why not! He is so infused with vitamins... It's not gardocki.
- You make me happy, but the moment! Come back tomorrow for nastojasim.
Quote Explanation: BORSHT - Odessa national dish. "Bursty" dishes. Gardocki bad food.
№ 387945   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 05:22
The fundamental idea of Judaism is that God chose the Jews to other peoples. Using this idea one Moses raised up a bronze wall between their nation and all others. He did more: he condemned his unhappy tribe on genuine separation from the universe and - most remarkably - the price of universal hatred gave him immortality.
№ 387364   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 03:17
The fundamental idea of Judaism is that God chose the Jews to other peoples. Using this idea one Moses raised up a bronze wall between their nation and all others. He did more: he condemned his unhappy tribe on genuine separation from the universe and - most remarkably - the price of universal hatred gave him immortality.
№ 387363   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 03:17
Anti-Semitism is the mirror of their own shortcomings, of individuals, social order and state system.
Quote Explanation: "Life and fate"
№ 387360   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2020 / 22:02
Why Wyzykowski had to run from your own home? "Hersek, so you survived?" - with distrust, contempt and menace were repeated the familiar poles of Jedwabne saw Herschel of Pekah when he returned from his hiding place in the forest. <...> Herschel Pekar, the Jews who managed to survive, Wyrzykowska, other poles, who throughout the country sheltered Jews, and after the war in fear concealed this fact from their neighbors, were inconvenient witnesses of the crimes committed, the fruits of which he ever enjoyed; they were walking with remorse and a potential threat.
№ 386518   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 20:38
Among the Jews who were in resettlement camps in Germany - as we know, the Jews ran away from Poland to these camps for several years after the war, went phrase: we Germans will never forgive what they did to us.
№ 386517   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 20:36
There were no reasons why the Jews want poles to attribute the crimes committed by the Germans.
Quote Explanation: The book of Jan Tomasz gross's "Neighbors" dedicated to the events of 10 July 1941, when the Jews of the town of Jedwabne was burned alive by a group of Polish residents of the same town.
№ 386511   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 20:22
Anti-Semitism can exist without Jews. For anti-Semites the Jews is always there.
Quote Explanation: Interview. Interviewed By Anastasia Gorokhova. Jewish.ru (13.11.2014).
№ 386507   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 14:23
- It's interesting. And still sho wee have to offer me?
1 Season 7 Series
№ 386334   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 12:50
And that's all my good thoughts ended, because it was posted to the Embassy of the Hanseatic League on the British guards helicopter stolen from the hangar of the Polish Troops Russian Lieutenant Pysilvercom, then stole a jet of a Saudi Prince, he moved onto the boat the state and the ladies of the Emperor - indeed. "the Jews and improvisation, what could go wrong?". And decide that on this occasion the English king, an Arabian Sheikh and the Russian Tsar, this mystery is profound...
№ 384994   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 18:08
Christian you become in that case, if you believe that Jesus is truly the Son of God, that God was incarnated in him, died and rose again.
For Christians it's already happened, and Jews has yet to happen.
- That's right, Joseph. Christians are people who remember, and Jews - those who still have hope.
- It turns out that Christian is the Jew who stopped to wait?
Yes. And the Jew is the Christian to Jesus.
№ 381470   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:11
In fact, any normal person should want to shit on everything I say. I never understood why the view of the stars on any worthless reason, so interested people. Hundreds of actors talk about what they think about politics, religion, about this and about that. And all of them listen so intently, even as the Jews of Moses was not listening.
№ 381338   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 15:18
As the Jews say, "the gross tuhes ASE nahes". That means: "Big-ass - too happy." So the deeper W-PA, which will plunge the Russian economy, the more optimistic will be acting Prime Minister. ... What do we have to get them all up there, suspected that doing something wrong? Or does it require at least the Great Depression? Stupid question. Chief horses in midstream does not change, and we have all the time in midstream. ... So these are eternal. So hail to our reforms, the most senseless, ruthless and eternal in the world.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel (24.10.2019).
№ 381181   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:15
Music is not a creation of the Lord,
Music - the invention of the Jews, lest his life be easier!
№ 380602   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2019 / 00:57
- How did the Jews react when you joke to the Jews about the Jews?
- Some jokes are better not to insert that about the Jews for the Russian.
- Give an example of a joke about a Jew for a Jew or about a Jew to the Russian.
- In short, jokes about Jews for Jews, where Jews are good, most cunning? A joke for Russian, where the Jews a little bit not so good? But I had just two. More writing was unprofitable.
№ 378907   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2019 / 15:10