the Jews [Theme] Page 3

When Defoe created the perfect image of the solitary Robinson Crusoe, he still left him hope to meet with people, and the thought about the possibility of a close encounter supported him and comforted. And I from people when they approached me - we were in hiding under threat of death. To survive, I had to remain alone, utterly alone.
№ 391394   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:57
In order not to go mad from loneliness, I decided to conduct a more orderly way of life. With me still was my watch - pre-war "omega", which along with a fountain pen - my only riches - to-shore as the Apple of his eye. By this clock, which always neatly wound up, I made myself a study plan. Throughout the day, I lay without movement to save the tiny reserve of strength which still remained. Just about noon I reached out and took lying next to the crackers and a Cup of water. This was meager diet. From morning to this "lunch" I restored in the memory the beat of tact for all the works that ever played.
№ 391391   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:48
Purchase of several machines was entrusted Zbignevom my unforgettable master street Falata unfortunately, he ran into those who were worse Nemtsov, - on the Ukrainians. Taking the money and promising to give arms in the yard of the Agricultural Academy, they took him back and shot.
№ 391382   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:21
Boguskie made me a cot. After the barracks bunks, which used to sleep, the bed seemed unusually comfortable. The fact that I don't see the Germans not hear their cries and not have to fear that every minute of every SS can beat or even kill, giving the feeling of happiness.
№ 391381   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:18
The feathers were everywhere. Every breath of wind raised clouds of feathers and scattered them around like the snow that fell the opposite - from the earth to the sky.
Quote Explanation: Gutters were filled with feather down pillows.
№ 391378   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:09
They said "no", but maybe others will be more supportive. The main thing - not to lose hope.
№ 391317   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 14:27
It was downhill, especially when connected to the case Lithuanians and Ukrainians. These were just as corrupt as the Jewish policemen, but in different manners. They took bribes, and then immediately killing those who got the money. Killed in: for sport or convenience, "work", for practice shooting or just for fun.
№ 391315   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 14:21
What was a tragedy for us, for the Germans - a lucrative business. In the ghetto of German companies have multiplied like mushrooms after rain, and each of them was willing to provide proof of employment - of course, for a certain amount, reaching a few thousand.
№ 391314   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 14:18
Books Korczak featured an in-depth knowledge of child psychology, they were written not for the purpose of expression, as was the need of the soul is a born educator and social activist. The main thing was not how he wrote and how he lived. Every minute and every possession zloty from the first day of her professional career, Korczak devoted to the interests of the children. This position remained unchanged until his death.

Explanation of the quote:

We are talking about a children's writer named Janusz Korczak.
He organized a home for orphans, repeatedly held to collect donations for needy children, were treated like Old Doctor to children on the radio that brought him great popularity, not only among children. When the ghetto was already isolated from the world, he voluntarily came to him, although this could be avoided. In the ghetto he continued to fulfill its mission, replacing father dozens of Jewish orphans, the lonely and the disadvantaged in the world.
Quote Explanation: He organized homes for orphans, repeatedly collected donations for children in need, addressed children like the Old Doctor on the radio, which brought him great popularity, and not only among children. When the ghetto was already isolated from the world, he voluntarily came to it, although he could have avoided it. In the ghetto, he continued to fulfill his mission, replacing the father for dozens of Jewish orphans, the most lonely and disadvantaged in the world.
№ 391269   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 04:15
From Yehuda of Siskind street Cute I always came back encouraged. And only at home, lying in bed again, once again, analyzing political events, I came to the conclusion that the findings of Siskind absurd. But the next morning I again went to him, letting myself be persuaded and went with a new dose of optimism, which operated until the evening and gave me the opportunity to survive.
№ 391259   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:45
Remembering about him now, after all the terrible years that separate me from those days when he was still alive and carrying his good news to people, I admire his resilience. There was not a single ominous message on the radio that he could not vtolkovat for the better.
Quote Explanation: The author tells about a man named Yehuda Siskind. He was a guard, and in the case of a carrier, a Carter, a merchant and smuggling: illegally moving goods across the border of the ghetto.
№ 391258   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:42
... the Gestapo leaned out of cars and beaten with sticks swinging at the crowd, so dense that even with a strong desire no one could hide in the alley. Whether conventional rubber stick, it is still possible to survive, but the Gestapo used such, from which protruded a razor and nails.
№ 391256   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:36
With public stigma, we had to stand out from the crowd as "intended for slaughter".
Quote Explanation: The idea is that all Jews were supposed to have white armbands with sewn on blue and white star of David.
№ 391244   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 00:33
Much advanced to the tolerance of mankind for the time elapsed between slaughter of the Albigenses and these Jewish pogroms in tsarist Russia? Anyway, between them, of course, there is one difference. Royal carnage far surpassed the ancient and atrocities, and refined cruelty. Can you notice any progress between the Bartholomew's night of these riots? Yes, the difference is that the Russian black hundreds-Christians in 1906, and their king came to such a bloodthirsty and animal cruelty, which never dreamed their uncouth brethren, who lived 335 years ago.
№ 390291   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:12
- Tell the woman SIM. And why your boy doesn't play in the house?
- In the house Yoshiko stuffy...
- Outside the house of Yoshiko heard! May I gently put Esika box from the refrigerator and let for the sake of God is torturing a violin in the shade?
- And you bought a refrigerator? Since when you started to cook more than eat? But which composer is your Socca is trying to turn with the flute?
- I beg You not to crease my sleeves. It's music, I advise you! SIM, I beg you. Your Yoshiko will still be on his knees crawling around my Carocci, so she played along with him.
- So! I remembered! In our house there are still Germans! I will not be silent and will call them here.
№ 388495   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:06