the Jews [Theme] Page 1

- The Jewish family from Ivanovo! *more laughter* This letter will lie until it plays!
Release Date: 11.01.2000
№ 438099   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2022 / 13:12
That is the problem with many Jews. They don't want to fit in. Assimilate.
№ 436335   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 21:42
They are not political refugees. They are migrants. Like 9 million Ukrainians who work outside Ukraine, according to statistics from the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs. Europe let them in. And they let them in from Belarus? With the Kurds, everything is possible, as then - with the Jews. And at the same time use it for a political and dirty game, violating all your laws. And they don't give a damn about people, as they did in 1938.
Quote Explanation: Encouraging Polish adventures.
Release Date: 14.11.2021
№ 432020   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 06:30
A bastard comes who says: the Jews are to blame for everything, let's rob them. And everyone applauds: the standard of living is growing. If they told him that he needed a turnover, he would say: well, now Goering will go instead of me.
Quote Explanation: ... American-Style Democracy and the Decay of Ukraine.
Release Date: 07.10.2021
№ 430434   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 12:03
Jews are always old. They are born old. From birth on everyone bears the stamp of two thousand years of persecution.
№ 429283   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:45
Hunting for Jews has always been a European sport. Now the Palestinians who have never played are paying the bill.
№ 427723   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:33
The Jewish people always suffer from bad Jews who undermine them from within. In America, these Bad Jews mostly vote for Democrats.
№ 427313   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 16:24
If I'm Jewish, what will I be ashamed of! I'm not Jewish, though.
№ 424793   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:54
In our country, the mysterious Soviet word "nationality" is still used, the very notorious fifth point in Soviet passports, which in fact denoted ethnicity. In general, nationality is citizenship, and there are citizens of Russia - one people, which includes Orthodox Christians and Catholics, Jews and Muslims and even (oh horror!) Atheists, but there are citizens of Ukraine - and imagine, it includes the same ones listed above the category, but this does not mean that these two groups of citizens should merge in ecstasy on the territory of a ghostly empire, where Russian-Orthodox people should live.
Quote Explanation: From the article "Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians are not one people. Why it's time to stop thinking like an imperial" from 13.07.2021
№ 424612   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:27
Laughter is more dangerous for a politician than hatred, but it is more important not who is laughed at, but who laughs. No doubt, it is foolish when the inscription "God is with us" was embossed on the buckles of Hitler's soldiers, but it is even more stupid when God is mentioned in the Constitution of Russia and in the anthem of Russia "you are the only one, kept by God, native land.". It is bad when people are massively exterminated in Hitler's Germany, and the Jews did the same with the Ammonites, cutting them out in cities from a baby to an old man, and in the USSR Yezhov instructed employees: "everyone should prepare for mass repressions against Harbin, Poles, Germans ...". If in Germany and Russia one language is mandatory for all as the state language, and in Israel a law on the status of the Arabic language and on the Jewish character of the Israeli state has been adopted, then Ukraine will no longer cause complaints. Other standards cannot be applied to Ukraine in relation to Ukrainians, allegedly violating the generally recognized principles and norms of international law, if Tatars in Russia cannot expect answers from sellers in stores in the Tatar language.
№ 424045   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:32
I have already spoken about the first Soviet government. Some Jews.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Zhirinovsky "Ivan, smell the soul!"
№ 424011   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:27
And Yeltsin continued. Yeltsin, as if starting from the fact that Gorbachev is bad, he tried to do something differently.
But this president was already completely surrounded by Jews. Under the CPSU, there was mild anti-Semitism, and Jews were not everywhere. And under Yeltsin, Gaidar's entire team was jewish alone. And these have already been chopped! If Gorbachev avenged his grandfather, the Gaidar Jews avenged all the world Jewry in our country.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Zhirinovsky "Ivan, smell the soul!"
№ 424008   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:26
And what words can you find in Russian about this general secretary? How else can you call him, except as a traitor, a traitor, a scoundrel?
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Zhirinovsky "Ivan, smell your soul!"
№ 424005   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:26
And yesterday he called me and said, "Do you want me to read you a Jewish parable?" And I read about some Rebbe Zusya, who had to repay the debt by morning, and there was no money. The disciples were worried about where to get the money from, and the Rebbe was calm. He took a piece of paper and wrote twenty-five ways money could come. And on a separate note, another twenty-sixth. The next morning, the money came from somewhere. Then the students read the whole list of twenty-five possible ways, but it did not turn out to be the case by which the money came. Then Reb Zusia opened a separate piece of paper - it says: God does not need the advice of Rebbe Zusi ...
№ 421127   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 11:12
- When we have been dealing with the coronavirus for a year and a half, we have understood some things. <... > For the second time, those who have already been ill began to get sick. And I say again, we need to revaccinate. <... > Herd immunity is still something ephemeral. I compared it to Bigfoot. Everyone has heard that it is somewhere, someone has seen, but in fact...
- Well, please, in Israel, herd immunity has been achieved, but they do not open the country. [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
- There are no fools here, Jews live here. In fact, we are not saying that herd immunity has been achieved, we are saying that Israel has been vaccinated with a certain percentage of the population that can give herd immunity. <... > If you ask my opinion, we will not voluntarily get vaccinated. Even though you play five cars, at least ten ... It's a shame. It's a shame when they play cars to save your health. <... > Carrot will not help here, only a stick. <... > Nowhere in the world do they donate blood for antibodies in order to make a vaccine. Nowhere, including Russia... there are no official recommendations. It's a curiosity that leads to a lot of sorrows. You're not vaccinated - go get vaccinated, regardless of whether you were sick or not. You were sick with one virus, and the vaccine protects against everyone. If you are vaccinated, and if you have more than eight months since the first vaccination - go, get vaccinated. That's it, period. <... > Masks won't save you from the coronavirus, well, gloves are just stupid. Why close enterprises, send to "remote", we have the right?... Self-isolation... to be placed under house arrest, to be forced to wear masks - this can be forced, and the only thing that can help, vaccination - it is impossible? I don't like logic at all. We'll get to that anyway.<... > You have to take care of yourself. Start to harden, start losing weight, start moving, get natural, the strongest is natural immunity. <... > Those who are now making decisions at the top, they must understand for themselves - voluntary vaccination has failed in our country. It won't be. Everything that you could do with your cars, posters, persuasion - have already been done. Despite the fact that there is a "fifth column" of doctors who dissuade ... <... > In war as war.
Release Date: 15.06.2021
№ 420815   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 13:12