parable [Theme]

Incredibly, Rowling has managed to write a coherent and compelling parable about God's judgment on the spiritual qualities of our souls and our ability to love (or the rejection of love) - and this parable delights readers of the postmodern world, encouraging them to strive for purity of heart and accept the defense of sacrificial love. For generations that have developed an impenetrable immunity against any kind of “fire and brimstone preaching,” such an achievement borders on a miracle.
№ 461163   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:03
A sower went out to sow his seed, and while he was sowing, some fell by the wayside and were trampled on, and the birds of the air pecked at him, and some fell on a stone, and came up and withered, because it had no moisture, and some fell between thorns, and thorns grew up and choked him; and another fell on good ground and, rising up, brought forth fruit a hundredfold.
Quote Explanation: Gospel of Luke. (8:5-8).
№ 455933   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:47
Well, of course, right there, by the way, the rotten West will also get it. What a story, think! He beats us at all points, this West, but rotten! And even if we really despised him,” continued Potugin, “otherwise it’s all a phrase and a lie. To scold him, we scold him, but we value only his opinion, that is, in essence, the opinion of the Parisian lazybones.
№ 455143   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2023 / 15:51
This parable [About the lost sheep and the lost drachma] testifies that each of us is dear to God, beloved, everyone is needed and infinitely valuable for God. And the Lord watches over the fate of everyone and, out of love for him, ascends to the Cross. Only for the Christian worldview it became obvious that a person cannot have a price and one cannot put the question like this: are ninety-nine people more valuable than one or not? A person himself can sacrifice himself for the sake of others, he is free to make such a decision, but for the Lord everyone is infinitely dear.
№ 446523   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 18:18
Stories, parables, instructive cases from life are the most important elements of any performance.
№ 425780   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:18
There is one parable about a naive fish. She swam to the wise fish and said: "How to find what is called the ocean?" “Ocean? she repeated. - You are in it, we live in it! " "It? - the fish was surprised. - This is water! And I want to go to the ocean! "
№ 423672   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 06:33
And yesterday he called me and said, "Do you want me to read you a Jewish parable?" And I read about some Rebbe Zusya, who had to repay the debt by morning, and there was no money. The disciples were worried about where to get the money from, and the Rebbe was calm. He took a piece of paper and wrote twenty-five ways money could come. And on a separate note, another twenty-sixth. The next morning, the money came from somewhere. Then the students read the whole list of twenty-five possible ways, but it did not turn out to be the case by which the money came. Then Reb Zusia opened a separate piece of paper - it says: God does not need the advice of Rebbe Zusi ...
№ 421127   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 11:12
I'll tell you the story. Parable. About Hansel. Here is Hansel, here is the thirteenth century, when the Prussians baptized the order. Hansel loves the order very much, loves Christ very much, loves me - his Landmeister very much. I give him people and send him to build me a fortress at the junction of two rivers. This is a very important place, profitable, you can raise good wealth on one crossing only. Time passes. I can't call Hansel every day. Suppose this crossing is very far away in the pagan lands. There is not only a fortress to rebuild, there is a need to think over the entire infrastructure, taxation, duties - that's all. Also, the Wild Prussians attack, they also need to be pacified. And nothing here in time will not postpone, you will not tell the wild Pruss that the rod cut you - wait, I'm here now with the duties to deal with, then fight. You can't tell the merchants either - hey, you're here for now, I'll deal with the prussians, and your hands will reach you. Five years pass, I finally get to Hansel. What do I see? Four dead pigs, snotty aunts and a stunted palisle. Why? And because Hansel has everything - the Fuhrer, everything - us. We are the Order, we are the Fuehrer, but it is not I, Hansel, who will do it. Because he wanted to learn. And something was not taught him - how to build fortresses, organize taxes, collect people, he also came to the order to study, but he was not taught. Do your comrades expect suggestions from me? When you talk about the organization of sixty million, it is not necessary to think about the Fuehrer and not about the Party, and not about the fact that someday the fairy godmother will teach you. You have to think with your head. And if any of you will say to me: you and I, Franz, so there should be plans or at least the rudiments of plans, and not enthusiasm, albeit firm, but naked. Not "we're with you, and now come on, I'm waiting for your suggestions." That's my proposal - this is the first step. Because if I build something, it's not on the Hansels. I see?
№ 405338   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:24
Take, for example, the donkey in the parable, who, standing between two bales of hay, could not decide which to choose, and died of starvation. You see, what is his fault? Someone forgot to tell the poor ass that he can eat two bundles.
№ 398156   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:06
- In short, was this guy a Buddhist, and he lived in the mountains, very high and went up there on a long a road, and then, out of nowhere, popping up from a guy on a horse right at him. Also Buddhist, maybe... Although I don't know.
May they both be Buddhists.
- Well, that, and the one on the horse, heading straight at first, so quickly that he had to get off the road to the horse trampled. Our entire dusty stands up and shouts: "Hey, what the fuck are rushing something!?". And that guy on the horse, says: "I don't know, ask my horse!".
- Ask the horse? Cool.
Exactly. Here it is, here, here. That face. And I had the same. This horse symbolizes all of our fears, trauma. It makes us rush so fast that we can't even answer one simple question - where am I in such a rush? Where are you running, Mike? Mike, you should start to control your life, it is time to take the reins while your horse threw you off the cliff.
№ 396344   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 13:04
Reign in the white light of three persons, it is envy, lies and anger...
№ 115259   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 11:12
Learn to write insults on the sand and carving of joy on the stone...
№ 77806   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:46