sex [Theme] Page 4

God forbid she does not wake up in the same form!
№ 438785   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 23:45
- So people say that it is easy for them.
№ 438507   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:06
- That's why she is an animal passion, you may not be asked.
- Thats why she is an animal passion, you may not be asked.
№ 438340   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:57
Love is sex with a friend.
№ 438208   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 18:54
A free woman is one who considers normal sex before marriage and work after.
№ 438002   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2022 / 21:18
stronger - is embedded in our genes and bodies. It is as essential to life, happiness, and health as food, security, or sex. Without emotional intimacy with irreplaceable people, it is impossible to remain physically and mentally healthy - impossible to survive.
№ 436096   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 13:21
That evening, I thought about safe sex. Strange, because it is only when we are in physical danger that we begin to take precautions. But what about the soul? Maybe it's time for us to publish a booklet with recommendations on how we can not jeopardize our relationship? But even if you take all the necessary precautions and protect yourself from possible risks, can sex be absolutely safe at all?
№ 435556   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 22:18
- I would, frankly, even wish he had such a ... well, a normal mistress. Then it would be just normal sex. And it would be easier for me to deal with it, I think. And so he cheats on me on some completely different level. He shares his enthusiasm for Wagner not with me, protects not me from poisonous snakes and does not look at me with his mouth open, like a schoolboy in the first desk, but at some literary madonna, pouring out words that I could not even repeat, not what to write. He must fall in love with these "lovers" of opera, travel and literature on the sly. And this is much, much worse than if he just undressed them and spread their legs.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity.
№ 435516   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:39
Apparently, sexuality is either overestimated or underestimated. When someone considers the willingness to accept and give bodily pleasures solely as a manifestation of love, he experiences great disappointment or even, in extreme cases, indignation when someone else gets it all “for free”, without any love. In turn, ... it is impossible not to notice that there are fewer and fewer people who consider love a necessary condition for bodily union, but there are more and more people who consider sexuality the basis of love.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity.
№ 435515   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:36
“Ah, that’s it,” one of them said, “but it’s not treason at all! At first I thought that you were talking about real treason, you know - about sex. I would immediately leave my husband if he cheated on me. Immediately. Loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship,” she added excitedly.
№ 435514   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:33
the dead.
Quote Explanation: Miranda made attempts to establish a sexual life with her husband two years later.
№ 435437   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2022 / 10:57
I just want to sleep with you in an embrace, sticking together like those two dumplings from one pack. Feel how you cling to my hand when you see that terrible dream in which you fall somewhere. Enjoy even the grumbling in your stomach, because we just ate ourselves in the same bed, like bastards, watching some nonsense from a laptop. Sleep together and feel how the usual perception stretched between fear of the future and longing for the past narrows down to a point here and now.
№ 435330   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 13:15
If I fall asleep, I’m finished. You're going to have to keep me awake ... all night.
№ 433958   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2022 / 18:48
in a country way!
Release Date: 08.12.2021
№ 433191   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2021 / 00:00
Oh Brian! I didn't tell you, I saw a film about syphilis yesterday. Such a horror! Now I won't let any man touch me for a week.
Oh Brian! I didnt tell you, I saw a film about syphilis...
№ 433038   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 23:54