salary [Theme] Page 1

Salary is through the looking glass. If both light and dark are displayed in the mirror, then only one side is visible in the looking glass. There are no surcharges for extra hours. There is a deduction for insubordination. Injustice.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408672   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:48
Well-e, brother, what are you, grabbed the Mauser-yo? What, in childhood, the Bolsheviks have not played enough? Work your head, work your head! When the solution was not delivered to me at the construction site, what am I grabbing for a gun? I work with my head! I'm screaming with her! Well, where is your mother's solution !? The work is worth it! And that's it! My superiors only understand this language, and these (policemen, deputies, ministers) also understand. I answer, what do they write there? The laws? Here you are - this is their law! That the salary was good for everyone, in law! In order not to take extra taxes, into the law! And that's it! ...
Quote Explanation: Foreman... And that's not all...
№ 404020   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:03
Every time I fix electricity, Emma swears, but let's be honest: electricians get ripped off as sticky already, because you look at them. Here at whom the salary hoo!
№ 402314   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 20:54
Many young people believe that for a brilliant career, you need a good education. In fact, the starting salary of people with a University degree are generally higher than those who do not. However, notice: if you subtract the cost of education and time spent on its production, it turns out that the student fared no better (if not worse) than those who are not spending power on long training. Well, where compensation - for work, life time and the money spent?
№ 399580   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 03:03
Mothers do not have to think about how they will collect children in school, need to worry about that power. He expressed the opinion about the need to support a child up to three years, which has actually carried out at the farm named after Lenin. Speaking about young professionals, the candidate said: "They must have two things. They should know exactly what they will be at work and they should provide a decent salary. When the average salary in the farm 78-79 thousand, it says only one thing: they all have confidence in the future. And only then young families start to give birth.
№ 395685   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:31
The excess of "Yin", that is equality, leads to lower productivity and integrity of the workers. Deng Xiaoping called it a "full pot syndrome": when each worker is guaranteed to receive your pot of rice. Egalitarianism does not allow to fire anyone for poor performance, and all are paid the same salary. So, in the pot each time there is less rice - no one wants to work for others. [...] At the same time, the excess of "Yang" or male rivalry, encourages everyone to care primarily about themselves, and undermines national solidarity.
№ 394644   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:06
If the administration of President Ramos would bring to the consciousness of ordinary Filipinos that the election is not just a pretext for noisy celebration with songs, dances and free refreshments, and the event that defines their lives and whether they have work and wages, homes, schools and hospitals, the situation changed. When ordinary Filipinos will understand that the stagnation of their country and unemployment is the result of the game of corrupt politicians, the General sloppiness and incompetence, then immediately begin to support those who sincerely wish to uphold the rule of law, to establish order and discipline, to reduce excessive tariffs, quotas, and licenses and other wasteful practices of the monopolies to pay the Finance on the creation of jobs.
№ 394246   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:30
"So you lived for one salary!" - this is not a joke from Soviet times, and it's a curse...
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Head of my father"
№ 391546   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:36
..."Up there" did not know how the people "below" live. I do not see - or want to see? - that one salary is not live. The chiefs do not emerge from their offices, from personal vehicles, with cottages. Plane from each other quotes, and life goes on. Sort of item society in society without any connection with each other. My father brought a comparison that to me it is not easy to repeat.
"I have the impression, - he said - that the head detaches from the body."
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Head of my father"
№ 391538   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:12
Quickly and easily you can earn only selling.
№ 390514   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 14:57
People are all the same ***and
Ready to throw and sell your corpse on the machine,
They have a house, a salary, a mortgage and standards.
They are so uncomfortable in their new stable and the dungeons!
№ 384662   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 13:22
Rising wages are? He trolls, or what? No, Mr. Siluanov, the wages of the people grow as fast as the hair on your shiny head!
216 Series Release Date: 14.06.2019
№ 382780   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:30
Vladimir Putin has signed the decree about increase of salaries and remuneration of the Prime Minister of our country Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev. According to the document, the salaries were indexed by 4.3% from October 1, 2019. And I just want to meet all those people who said, "wait a Second! What is it? How can he afford to raise wages?" And what of this? And who needs to raise the salary of the President? Who is the man who has to tell: "Vladimir Vladimirovich, worked well this year, we will increase your salary". There are no such people! Of course, the President himself and needs to increase his salary! And it is good that he raised. Next year Vladimir Putin will receive more, but so what? So he will buy more ice cream Erdogan and what a birthday he will not have to walk in the woods, and will be able to go to relax in a nice 4 star hotel.
Release Date: 08.10.2019
№ 382775   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:20
Finally! May decrees began to run! Now the Darkest I can buy another trailer "SKIF" and substitute 21 "Volga" 24. Well done - take care of people. First, raise the retirement age, raise taxes, and only since then have raised his salary in the last turn, by the way! Despite the fact that he had fungi and dead-fall in the forest to walk, and Dimon so generally to improve the production of moonshine and wine. Well, in fairness it should be noted that the salary of 4.3% from October 1, increased and the public sector too. This is somehow the media are reluctant to wrote. But the question is: what for the President and Prime Minister salary? They have eternal and on a fixed income. They probably don't even remember what it looks like the ruble. Though he said he didn't know how much gets. From the outside it looks like this: "I don't know how much, but definitely wish she were 4.3 % more!"
Quote Explanation: Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree according to which since October 1, 2019, increased the salary of the President and Prime Minister of 4.3%. On the same level increased the size of payments for the heads of the defense Ministry, emergencies Ministry, interior Ministry, FSB, Regardie, SVR, FSO, State courier service, the Prosecutor General and the Investigative Committee. The increase in salaries is planned indexation, said "RIA Novosti" press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.
232 Series Release Date: 11.10.2019
№ 382773   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:16
- Oh, chief, do such things happen? In fact, I regularly receive money...
Because I pay out of pocket, but to me they withhold wages.
- So after I pay you a chef from the same pocket.
1 Series
№ 377487   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 00:12