observation [Theme] Page 1

Looking at these seemingly fake colorful buildings, trying to understand why I don't like them? Everything around is clean and tidy, the territory is not yet polluted with human waste, mothers with strollers are leisurely strolling along smooth asphalt sidewalks, and even pigeons, on my suspicions, are embarrassed to shit on the windshields of cars. Utopia, and nothing more. Usually any space where I am evokes a gamut of emotions in me, but not this time. There is only emptiness. If you blow it, the houses will collapse, like in a fairy tale about three pigs. There is no story here that firmly binds every tree, every lamppost to its place, pours from windows, penetrates road cracks and endows objects with a soul.
№ 426824   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
Watch toasts, ritual speeches, trainings, lectures, rallies, in general, any speeches of speakers. Everywhere you will find the same structure: introduction, body and conclusion. It doesn't matter if it's a gala concert or a three-sentence New Year's toast.
№ 426190   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 22:45
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.
№ 423704   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 17:15
I would like to continue the topic with the president's straight line. She was very interesting and such a good entry into his personal space. What the president does not like, but he himself does not open up on this topic. And the final part was quite curious. The president has shown some aspects of his personal attitude to certain things. And that was important. Because the president doesn't like questions about personal topics. But this time he revealed himself in some of his tastes, preferences. Let's go musol this "Kolobok". Which he put on a par with "War and Peace" and Tchaikovsky. This is a very accurate observation and remark. Recently, we have published a tiny edition of the book of the legendary Bruno Bettelheim. This is a psychiatrist who dealt with autism problems, sat in Dachau. He published a terrific book"Enlightened Heart". The book is devoted to the experience of overcoming totalitarian regimes of any person. This is still a very useful thing today. So he published a book, translated into Russian, which is called "On the benefits of magic. The meaning and significance of fairy tales". He sees a fairy tale as a guide to life. As a real good fairy tale teaches a person, educates in him moral and moral imperatives. How precisely the accents are placed there, how important the plot construction is. And this is not some kind of entertainment, but generations are brought up on them, received primary knowledge about what is good and what is bad. Fairy tale has always been the most important textbook of life for children, the language in which life began to talk to them.
№ 421974   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 19:27
I always distanced myself from everyone and watched people from the sidelines. Kind of like theater - they were on stage, and I'm a lonely spectator.
№ 418515   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 07:54
The matter of the song, its substance
Will not suck the author out of his finger.
God himself would not have been able to create anything,
Don't have a mother.
Quote Explanation: From Heinrich Heine
№ 414895   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 23:00
... once again confirms my long-standing observation that a well-coordinated married couple is in many ways similar to a special forces unit.
№ 414215   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2021 / 00:48
Our personal lives, movements, views, tastes, our choices, everything we buy, watch on TV, movie spots, books we read, our whole life is recorded and cataloged in great detail.
№ 406013   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:12
Under the influence of partisanship, independent observation and research atrophies, and only the desire to defend frozen dogmas develops at all costs.
№ 405992   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 10:45
On the side of the road, the rain turns to mud.
№ 405005   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 18:45
Comment

Sofia Sartor: - You mentioned credo. What is it?
Ezio: Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Sounds pretty cynical.
- Yes, if it were dogma. Actually, credo is only to observe the nature of reality. The thesis "nothing is true" means that we must understand that the foundations of society are fragile, and we must be the shepherds of our civilization. The thesis "all things are lawful" means that we must understand that only we, and nobody else, are responsible for our actions and live with the consequences, great or terrible.
Quote Explanation: Live for others, and yourself, manage your life, only you live, only you can enjoy the fruits of your actions.
№ 399306   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 02:24
I struggled with this for some time now. Before our comic wedding, I realize that it appeals to me. This has happened to me before, as it happens with almost every one of us. Sudden sensitivity to the presence, the appearance of a man - or woman. Watching him, satisfied with the "inadvertent" meetings, to see how he does his job, while experiencing the special feeling looking at moving under the shirt shoulders on the protruding bone of the wrist or to the place under the chin, where it begins to grow a beard.
№ 395856   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:08
I came across another soul in the doomed corner of the earth. I don't know her name, but there is definitely something there. Our paths never crossed, but she looks as if she's been doing it for quite a while. Haggard surrounded by, shrouded in a controlled panic, regularly looking over his shoulder, watching for something.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about Laurie Strode.
№ 394165   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:57
My definition of a loser is this: if you make mistakes, the loser does not analyze the situation, do not benefit from their mistakes, become confused and withdraws into himself, instead be glad that he learned something new; he's trying to explain why you were wrong instead of moving on. These types often consider themselves the victims of a conspiracy, bad bosses or bad weather.
Finally - one observation. One who has never sinned is less reliable than he who has sinned once. And the man who was wrong a lot and often - but never made one and the same mistake twice, - more reliable than one who was not mistaken never.
№ 393103   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:30
What about those who have lost faith in justice? To observe the enemy and wait. Wait.
№ 390939   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:12