forever [Theme] Page 2

Stay with me forever, quédate conmigo para siempre, stanna hos mig för alltid, stai con me per sempre, stay with me forever, 영원히 나와 함께있어
№ 461016   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2024 / 00:48
Now there are only a day left. I always feel a little sad on December 31st. The year is passing forever... But at the same time, there is anticipation, pleasant excitement, a feeling of miracle and great hopes in my soul. New Year for me is a renewal. This is an opportunity to leave behind everything unnecessary and draw a new starting point on your life path. I sincerely believe that in the New Year the world becomes kinder and more soulful, and wishes come true! Sometimes we wish, dream, ask, but do not think about the consequences of what we want. We do not think about whether fulfilling what we ask is useful for us. And this is what I want to wish you... May everything that is useful for you come true in the New Year. Good for your soul, for your heart, for your spiritual growth. And, of course, love, inspiration, peace in the soul and self-confidence. Health to you and your loved ones. It's the most important. Happy New Year! And also... while we have these precious 24 hours, please hug your loved ones! Call your loved ones! Think about those who need you and give them your warmth. Ask for forgiveness from those you have offended. Forgive those who have offended you. And exactly one day later, when the chimes solemnly strike twelve times, open your arms to the New Year with a pure soul. Close your eyes... a new chapter of your life begins. And you can do ANYTHING. I know for sure.
№ 460905   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:15
She did not remember those who offended her, but she forever retained in her memory those who helped her at least once.
Quote Explanation: About Banyue
№ 460900   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:00
The days spent with Sanagi were like a dream of a fading consciousness, a kind of phantasmagoria. Yes, nothing more beautiful has ever happened to me, but a dream is a dream. If you stay in it forever, you will die in reality. All I have to try to catch up with is happiness and the ability to enjoy life.
№ 460544   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
Yes, we won’t meet again, but someone’s ships will meet.
№ 460237   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:53
Snow remains forever.
№ 460085   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:31
Remember this, when you gain fame, when you gain wealth, when you gain position and seniority, people will treat you better, they will keep doors open for you. They will bring you a cup of tea and coffee even if you don't ask for it. They will call you sir and madam and give you things. None of this is meant for you, it's meant for the position you hold, it's meant for the level you've reached, leadership, success or whatever you want to call it. But you will always deserve a plastic cup. Remember this, remember this lesson of humility and gratitude. Just be grateful for them and know that they are not for you forever.
№ 459780   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:57
Miracle is a pain reliever for the soul. You need to take it once, but the effect will remain forever.
№ 459430   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:30
That's why I don't want to grow up completely.
№ 459278   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:07
A person who has not experienced a passionate passion for literature, poetry, music, painting, who has not gone through this emotional training, will forever remain a mental freak, no matter how successful he is in science and technology. When I first meet such people, I always notice their terrible flaw - the wretchedness of their psyche, their “stupidity” (in Herzen’s words). It is impossible to become a truly cultured person without experiencing aesthetic admiration for art. The one who has not experienced these sublime feelings has a different face, and the very sound of his voice is different.
№ 459202   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:55
All I want... what will be only mine... what I ask for... Immortality. Help me, and I will be indebted to you forever. Everything you ever ask for is all yours.
№ 459192   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:54
The narcissists themselves provoke you to believe in their changes, right? Today he left forever, tomorrow he returned. Today he sent you somewhere, tomorrow he gave you flowers.
№ 459122   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:43
After all, one breath of his sweet dope drives you crazy forever.
№ 458878   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 13:00
When you sincerely love what you have, there is no desire to change anything. There is no agony of choice because the choice has already been made. Once and for all.
№ 458528   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2023 / 21:30
- By observing traditions, we allow those who have left forever to remain with us. We grow, mature, learn, feeling their presence and support. This is how the past connects with the future.
№ 457666   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:08