conversations [Theme] Page 3

She is a crook who has been caught.
№ 430107   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:51
She is a crook who has been caught.
№ 430106   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2021 / 17:51
- Okay. I understand. Do not speak. Good idea. Conversations are overrated. ”The Time Lord tapped on Marx's bedroom window. “I don’t know why people spend so much time talking. Communication. I have always said that this is a pointless exercise. Well, when I said always, I meant ... sometimes. Although, in fact, I never meant by “sometimes”, since communication is extremely important, I love talking to people, ”he stuck his head around the corner and winked at Oliver.
№ 428960   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:50
Dreams quickly shattered against reality. It turned out that beautiful sex and interesting conversations fade against the background of a total lack of money and housing.
№ 427045   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2021 / 02:30
The more interests in life, the more topics for conversation.
№ 426980   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 15:12
Yes, Nikolaev moved in such an environment where there were conversations ... To say that these were conversations of conspirators - we have no such grounds. ... And there was talk that it was better under Zinoviev, that Kirov was a bureaucrat, that Moscow was in command, that Leningrad was in iron hoops with him. Yes, there were such conversations. But at the same time, no one inspired Nikolayev to go and kill Kirov. He made this decision himself. He thought of himself as a hero, a fighter against tyranny, dreamed of repeating the feat of the Narodnaya Volya. That is, the person was clearly not himself, insane. And on the basis of life failures, he came to the idea of revenge on a high-ranking person
№ 424404   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 09:21
Where war is needed, talk of peace is nonsense. Nonsense cowards and weaklings.
№ 424031   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:30
There are so many things that a human mouth can do. Why waste it on talking?
№ 422368   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:02
Returning to the main issue today. In recent months, and even weeks, we have been witnessing the struggle for Russia. This policy includes, among other things, reducing tension in relations with Russia (America), but reducing in such a way as to prevent Russia from expanding its space. That is, when we talk about strategic stability, which suddenly began to be discussed, but those who are now talking about it, 10 years ago did not want this, they were withdrawing from all agreements. Now the dynamics have changed, and they suddenly wanted strategic stability. And this is the bait thrown to our foreign policy elite. If the bait is seized upon, there will be conversations: this is where you stand, there you stand. And this border is absolutely unprofitable and unacceptable for us. Because it was made when Russia was at its weakest.
Quote Explanation: Meeting of the Russian Federation and the USA: the battle of the century.
Release Date: 08.06.2021
№ 420481   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 15:00
Two words arise: responsibility and leadership. On accountability, let's compare what politicians say and what generals say. Two completely different worlds. Politicians look like a group of teenagers. They know how to throat. We just need to take it to another level. There is such a word: artificial intelligence. Someone said something, 3 seconds later. - Bang, answer. AI has to work.
But from the point of view of those people who I respect in the United States, they say: guys, where are you? You've gotten to the point where anything can happen. Come to your thoughts! These are people who are responsible for the security of their country. These are the most educated and intelligent people in the United States, the military elite. They are well aware of the world they live in, and where the conversations of lightweight politicians can lead.
The biggest deficit right now is leadership. Where there is leadership, there is a chance. The task of the leader is even more important and difficult at critical periods as it is now. Leaders need to show where the problem is to be worked on. The task of the leader is to conduct a dialogue with the people around, not to hide behind the bureaucracy.
Release Date: 30.05.2021
№ 420075   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:36
Sunday morning as if a light hand touched the inflamed night. Dawn dawned, the downpour stopped, the wind died down, and the sun shone in the clear blue sky. From the windows you could hear conversations, crying children, laughter, fragrant trickles emanating from fresh pastries ... All this gave the new day a special mood. Spring anticipation of happiness.
№ 420027   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:12
If someone complains to you about fame and fortune - do not listen to him. It's just that.
№ 419008   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 13:54
I've always loved Dora's words, "I have the patience of an ox." I see something good in them, a certain conviction and honesty; in short, these words have a deep meaning, they are the saying of a genuine artist. When you think of the people from whose hearts such words pour out, all the chatter about the "natural giftedness" that you so often hear from the dealers of paintings seems to me a vile croak. "I have patience" - how restrained and dignified it sounds! Such dealers in paintings will never say, even if not everything they say is like a crow's croak. "I'm not an artist" - how can you speak so harshly about yourself? Is it not possible to become patient, is it not possible to learn patience from nature, seeing how slowly wheat ripens, seeing how everything grows? How can you consider yourself so dead as to assume that you will never grow again? Is it possible to deliberately hinder one's own development? I say all this to explain why talking about whether you are gifted or not seems so silly to me.
Quote Explanation: Paul Gustave Doré is a French engraver, illustrator and painter.
№ 418351   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:12