the atmosphere [Theme] Page 1

When a body is taken away from the scene of a murder, the atmosphere changes. The voices are getting louder. The police are more relaxed and businesslike. It happens that someone will crack a joke. A sense of relief sweeps over everyone. The dead leave. The living remain to put everything in its place.
№ 424412   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 10:45
The atmosphere is very emotionally charged. I'll just say, I don't remember that.
- So this is an unprecedented reaction? (question by Vladimir Solovyov)
I've already made my assessments.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415234   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:30
And the weariness in me is a delight.
№ 410662   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 22:06
And what we see in it depends only on us.
№ 410019   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 23:30
If the moment could stop at the moment of the highest climax, fill it with amber, creating a statuette that can be seen in detail, savoring the juicy touches, enjoying the edge of the biography and juggling the most amazing facts with the dexterity of an experienced circus performer, thereby groping for a courageous stimulus, a rod for exhausting gloomy everyday life, then ... nothing would have changed. When a different atmosphere reigns in the present, it is impossible to fully feel, blissfully plunge into the mood prevailing in the archival period. That is why it makes no sense to strive into the past. Nostalgia is deceiving. Only in the future, under that indescribable sky that will mark the prose of life, can new magical artifacts and dominant positive aspects be found. Therefore, one cannot look back. It is necessary to look ahead and, clenching your teeth, move on.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409631   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:03
Herbert picked up the next record,
the sun gleamed in the domes of Vienna.
A sad figure swayed on a swing in the garden,
had fun with each takeoff.
The open window smelled of frost and clove stars in caramel.
It's fantastically simple, Herbert.
There are the shortest, easiest ways.
Their name -
enervation
choice
and pleasure.
Paths are accessible in terms of difficulty only to the gods.
Me, to you, brother.
№ 407400   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 19:12
Cities are like people. One will pass by, leaving no memories. The other will become a good friend, and the third will become unconditional love. Each place has its own history and unique atmosphere. Each city has its own heart beating.
№ 404936   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2020 / 16:24
The atmosphere is a veritable ocean of gases and water vapor, and we live at the bottom of this ocean, subject to all the disturbances of the prevailing ebb and flow, experiencing the impact of its titanic vortex currents.
№ 404376   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:12
Women share their sadness... And joy prefer to boast. The triumph, the victory over adverse circumstances require thankful viewers. And the atmosphere is nervous bustle, sometimes compounded by chatter on about sex, - all this only in order to show off to friends. No unity here and does not smell.
№ 401095   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:39
From these spring, winter, summer smells?
Everyone knows the smell of winter or autumn. That's exactly what is mixed in the air, to anywhere - from Moscow to new York, you could maximize the window, and even blind to say! now spring?
№ 400852   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 02:30
The hut on chicken legs, where in a snowstorm sculpt dumplings with potatoes and cheese, you don't know, Nora, that comfort is a word invented in Russia.
Austrian mountain winter with ginger cookies, trails, mulled wine, it's all sweet and fabulous, but comfort is a bath white, good Baba Yaga over a basin of dough and storm, and the quiet, brown-millet Slavic creature with gnarled fingers, showing you pictures with inscriptions on the pillar - the pillar at boots - "boots", on potatoes - "kartohu".
Comfort is a word invented during the Russian winter the Russian Baba Yaga waiting for the fellow with pneumonia, otpaivala his Molotov cocktails with licorice, rubbing bear grease and singing a long, endless songs about horse.
№ 400851   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 02:27
We think that a monkey turned into a man, and the savage into a gentleman because all the old barbarism and the new civilization. Unfortunately, this is the atmosphere in which we live but not a dogma that can be proved.
№ 399915   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 04:09
(continued)
But I'd like to say a little bit about the other. Look at what is happening in the world. What a suffocating and hopeless atmosphere was in the era of late globalization that the whole extravaganza, which we are seeing, not only in USA but also in England, in France, over in Germany, what happens in this cute gingerbread Germany, cabbage, sosochkami, and good beer. What is happening there? What was the stifling atmosphere of hopelessness, that what is happening there, is perceived as an alternative. And very serious people. And this, of course, very scary. Because those who want to go back to normal later globalisation will bring us in even more desperate alternative. This is what we are supposed to think.
Quote Explanation: Sunday night with Vladimir Solovyov on 28.06.2020
№ 399384   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:06
I Hate Christmas. Of course, everything shines, and people go happy. But light cannot exist without shadow. And this atmosphere of happiness surrounded by the darkness of human souls. It may seem that they are happy... But in my heart they keep true feelings. Really enjoyed the holiday only children and couples in love.
№ 395339   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:25
You can repeat the event - the atmosphere cannot be replicated.
№ 375294   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 00:50