complexity [Theme] Page 3

She also thought about joining some charitable society. However, she did not understand the new theory that was then in vogue, according to which it is only necessary to teach people to get out of a difficult situation on their own. Jenny felt that if a poor man asked for help, he needed help without going into arguments about how much he deserved it.
№ 410170   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 17:00
At the school of life, I was a congenital poor student, but I also wanted to move from class to class, and therefore I developed my own system, familiar to every mediocrity: at exams, you need to copy the correct answer from your comrades and pretend that you solved all the tasks yourself. Often this simple method, even more primitive and unworthy than using a cheat sheet, turns out to be quite effective. The exam is passed, the student passes to the next class. However, classes here are already at a new level of complexity, and the poor fellow did not understand even simpler material. He sits in the classroom, seems to be listening to the teacher, but he cannot comprehend anything. The unfortunate dumbass faces two paths: either to give up on everything and disappear, or to pretend further, as if science is given to you. The choice is determined not even by how much courage and how much weakness is inherent in you by nature, but by what properties these courage and weakness are. Each of the decisions can be explained by both the first of these qualities and the second; and in any case there is an ineradicable, almost poetic addiction to idleness.
№ 409305   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 22:45
And simplicity has its own complexities.
№ 409010   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 22:54
- Before drinking another glass of champagne with you, I would like to remind you so that you never forget that, despite all the difficulties and tragedies of life, the basic values remain with you. Love, friendship, understanding, earthly delights. Angelica, - the girl looked at me, her eyes, due to the already drunk alcohol, shone, - later, because now it is not possible, you will need other people who will help you take your place under the sun and achieve that you plan. As a rule, such personalities appear suddenly and come from those lands that you don't think about or even don't know about. Don't push them away. Try to treat everyone kindly, but if you see that your similar attitude does not lead to anything, just leave such people. Or at least take a step back. Arguing with those who hear and see only themselves is a waste of time and nerves. But appreciate those who remain by your side. Hold on to them. It is they who will help you move forward, keeping happy moments in your memory and helping to create new ones, and in this place you will, as it were, gain immunity and be able to resist sorrows without that black anger that poisons and corrodes the soul like acid. All of you, - I looked around our group and held out my glass, - remember this.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408590   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:36
Herbert picked up the next record,
the sun gleamed in the domes of Vienna.
A sad figure swayed on a swing in the garden,
had fun with each takeoff.
The open window smelled of frost and clove stars in caramel.
It's fantastically simple, Herbert.
There are the shortest, easiest ways.
Their name -
enervation
choice
and pleasure.
Paths are accessible in terms of difficulty only to the gods.
Me, to you, brother.
№ 407400   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 19:12
I'm tired ... I'm tired of being strong, positive, fighting to the end, smiling, you know how difficult it is for me, I have no strength ...
№ 406241   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 11:39
I have never acknowledged the difference between "serious" and "light" music. Music can be either good or bad.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Wilhelm von Sternburg«Remarque. «As if all in last time».
№ 405723   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 03:09
The first Christians went to death for the sake of their faith in Christ so fearlessly that even the great empire resigned itself to their spiritual self-determination and was forced not only to recognize Christianity as one of the many confessions, but in fact to accept it as a state religion. The Church Fathers left us the most important texts testifying to the complexity of self-determination in faith, gradually preparing the formation of the institution of confession, within which the medieval man for centuries practiced the subtleties of separating I and Himself, Himself in oneself, another in his own I.
Quote Explanation: Sketches of the Basic Scheme of Self-Determination: Historical Commentaries. Part 1.
№ 405194   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 15:42
Complexity is manifested in the simple.
№ 403962   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 23:09
Being a mom is one of the hardest tasks in the world. Mom is required to act contrary to her nature at times. You have to be tough when you want to give in. There are times when you want to give up and say that there is no more strength. But mom can't be so dull.
№ 402643   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 07:42
The world is a lot less complicated if you just remember how it's all rotten.
№ 400200   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 08:00
Alexey since the childhood liked it when big became small. And in living for him all the complex was simple.
№ 396776   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 23:51
The lights are burning,
Sparkle stars.
Everything is so difficult,
So simple.
№ 395383   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 18:15
Simplicity is not just a visual style; it's not minimalism or the absence of chaos. To achieve simplicity, you need to dig a tunnel in the bowels of the difficulty to be truly simple, you need to get to the depth.
№ 393354   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 01:12
- Oh, that's not it, do not be so unhappy growl. One night paranaese your best friend. Think of complexity...
- I'm not your friend.
- Oh, here it is! That is, you allow anyone to RUB your ass muscles. Clear. I thought so.
Quote Explanation: Buttercup helps Geralt take a bath
№ 390570   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 05:16