complexity [Theme] Page 1

You are bitter that someday you will have to part with someone. But after all, each of us will be born and just as inevitably die. And the drama of people is that they cannot prepare themselves for separation from their loved ones. If a mother understood that her children are only treasures given to her for storage, for temporary storage, she would, seeing in them God's gift, which should be returned to her improved, polished, would not look for herself in children, but would see in them that power of the highest, one love, which creates in the whole universe.
№ 447906   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 22:03
France does not believe in scientific history. History reproduces the events of the past. But what is an event? Outstanding fact. Who decides whether such and such a fact is outstanding or not? The historian decides, decides arbitrarily, according to his own taste. Moreover, the fact is always very complicated. Does the historian portray it in all its true complexity? It's impossible.
№ 447708   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:43
only the teacher was stubborn, and saw the whole truth ...
№ 447502   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 09:45
Papyrus... finds trouble in interesting places. Yesterday he drove himself into a dead end trying to solve a horoscope.
№ 443182   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:09
Learning to love is hard, but it's the right thing to do. The only thing harder than acquiring love is living life without patience and love.
№ 442969   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 21:50
I moved up the long bridge, flanked on both sides by shattered life-sized statues. The farther I went, the more clearly I saw how majestic this place must once have been. An octagonal temple city of extraordinary size and complexity. In Colchis, we had cathedrals and larger ones, but none of them created with such an understanding of the relationship between the real and the unreal. I immediately realized that these long-dead architects knew what they were doing. They knew the sacred degrees and proportions. They knew where to place watchtowers and belfries to catch the red light of the passing ancient sun of Davin and cast shadows that looked like teeth and horns and crooked claws at the edge of their vision.
№ 441169   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 01:42
Awareness of your problems will not make them dissolve. It is not that simple. In life, everything is not so simple.
№ 438903   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:36
From the outside it always looked very easy, but Mercy wasn't so naive as to believe that others didn't have their difficulties either. The people were complex. Life is complicated. Everyone had their own trials. Nothing was easy for anyone.
№ 438902   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:36
- You see, Kostya, everyone chooses for himself the degree of complexity that he likes best, more to his liking. Some live a complex life, others a simple one. That's all.
- You see, Kostya, everyone chooses for himself the degree...
№ 433812   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2022 / 11:06
Life is a game with an ever-increasing level of difficulty. Where the main task is to gain experience and knowledge of yourself, wandering in the labyrinths of your mind.
№ 432626   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2021 / 21:57
Two valentines? Difficulties in your personal life?
Two valentines? Difficulties in your personal life?
№ 432005   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2021 / 15:33
Everyone is afraid to be simple, because an ordinary person is like Ivanushka the fool from a fairy tale. The fear of looking like a fool is constantly complicating things. Over time, a person's thinking becomes like a labyrinth - complex and confusing. Try to get out of this maze.
№ 430935   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:00
- I do not want to say that for me love. I want to say, probably, that this is some kind of unexpected, often extraordinary feeling. Where it comes from sometimes, we ourselves do not know. It suddenly comes and everything takes on some special meaning. You can call this event quite dramatic and cruel. Why? Because everything would be fine if we did not live in a world of differences, because we are different and it is the collision of these differences that provokes difficulties, that very cruelty. The reality in which our feelings, our love are tested. We cannot sometimes coincide in many positions. The more pain points there are, the more scars, the more disunity, the more questions. Surely, it comes with age, with some kind of wisdom in life. The more you are able to concentrate on some points of coincidence. On what you really feel together, love, what is interesting to you together, the more joy is that most important in a relationship and the pleasure that you are together. In general, this is such a difficult thing - to coincide in many ways.
№ 429269   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:43
- Or we step on daisies when we walk on them to return to the sands.
№ 429145   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:24
Not a comma.
№ 428624   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:56