color [Theme] Page 4

Under the trees and at the thorny hedge, darkness was gathering. The moon shone so brightly that the stars are not visible. I weaved and dreamed of cold well water, transparent as crystal, with greenish flakes of sediment at the bottom of the glass; about beer of amber color, seasoned with herbs according to a special recipe of his father. A mug of bitter-tasting drink would put me to sleep, but that's what I wanted; I wanted only one thing - to go out like a candle, to fall into a dream without dreams. So that there are no nightmares or night terrors. I wanted to wake up in the morning and see a clear sunny day again.
№ 415189   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 22:36
"If you care so much about the Scottish Highlanders," Jamie said dryly, handing him a copy of the order, "then you should know that in those parts it is difficult to find two people who hold the same views on anything, except, perhaps, the color of the sky overhead. And on this occasion sometimes disputes flare up.
№ 414844   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 15:39
The past is like a dream ... Isn't a dream a real one? Isn't this a dream - yesterday's spring forest with blue on the ground? Well: blue dreams are divinely healing medicine, albeit temporary. Temporary, of course. For even if the writers preached only blue dreams, moving away from the gray color, then humanity would cease to worry about the future, accepting the present as eternal and future. The destiny of doom in time consists in the fact that the present should become only the past. It is not in the power of man to order: "The sun, stop!" Time is unstoppable, unstoppable and inexorable. Everything is in time and movement. And the one who seeks only stable peace is already in the past, whether he is a young guardian of himself or an elderly person - age does not matter. Blue has its own sound, it sounds like peace, oblivion, but only temporary, just for relaxation, such minutes should never be missed.
№ 414459   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 10:36
- Actually, your usualness will set you apart from the crowd. You are the craziest freak here.
№ 412261   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 22:39
But someone's evil machine is an "iron killer" from the corner,
Traffic lights will deceive to replace all colors.
And tons of rough metals so fragile you,
My dear you, before my eyes,
and I'm rushing hopelessly to save her.
Under her head carefully put flowers -
And you will found a smile, as if you knew how to die,
And I read the first poems in a hurry.
№ 412165   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:24
Here's the brave new world you were looking for.
Pour yourself the dawn into an exquisite glass,
season it with a ray of divine gloss.
No one told us that it was possible to live like that.
Look, thank you, you deserve it,
Learn, like the first time, to laugh uncontrollably.
Once upon a time, three years ago,
You punished yourself for everything involity,
But then the dawn came and the darkness burned all out...
Remember the colors, talk to the water,
And tomorrow morning repeat it all,
And with each creature come into contact closer.
Do not dare to execute yourself for past sins.
Some wise god created you like that,
That is the spirit of the fire, then the clot of star dust ...
A new day comes, sparkling, big,
In which everything will be fine from now on,
In which everything is easy and never too late.
№ 411551   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 17:57
Camel color is a timeless investment. You can easily spend wisely on very high quality clothing, as that amount will work for you for many years if you don't go beyond your luxurious size.
Release Date: 27.10.2020
№ 411491   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 03:33
And all life is like an interrupted sonnet.
№ 411400   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 11:21
It is enough for a person to lose his job, and the next day he begins to clearly understand that he is not the owner, but the most ordinary slave like a Negro, only white.
№ 410708   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 22:01
It is impossible to teach a bad one who does not have a predisposition to it. Just as you can't teach to distinguish colorblind colors.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 410686   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 13:49
- Alice, - Sasha answered me, - I love you too. - He understands everything.
№ 410278   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:24
Sadness enveloped her like a cloak. For her, religion has always been a source of hope, fortitude and love. A kind of elevator that lifted her from the dark basement to the light of spirituality. She was hurt by the thought that the same elevator could, on the contrary, lower other people to the very bottom. The teachings that warmed her heart and brought her closer to humanity, regardless of beliefs, skin color and nationality, can be interpreted in such a way that they will serve to disunity, confusion and discord between people, sow seeds of hostility and lead to bloodshed.
№ 410074   Added MegaMozg 24-12-2020 / 00:06
You know, after the death of loved ones, you change, unfortunately, for the worse. You stop seeing the world as it really is. No, the world does not plunge into black and white, the world is still the same. You know, the colors are still the same. You still get up in the morning, check your Instagram feed, like something, then, as usual, crawl to the coffee machine in order to drink a hot latte and read your work letters at the same time. Everything seems to be the same as always: blue sky, green grass, the same job, you come to the office wearing the same things as always, you laugh at the same jokes as always. You return to an already empty house, but everything seems to be there as always, even dust in the same places. Nothing changes. The only thing that happens is that there is nothing you can do. This is the worst torture - waiting when nothing can be done. Awaiting the forensic medical examiner's report. Waiting for the last piece of earth to fall on the coffin. All life comes down to waiting: waiting for the murderer to be caught, waiting for the court verdict seems to be one more moment and life will become easier. Everything will return, there will not be this endless heaviness in the chest, there will be no desire to drown out thoughts with alcohol, there will be no desire to put a drill to the temple at one moment to drown out everything that is going on in the head ...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409630   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:00
In every abandoned corner of the world you can find your own color, if you know where to look.
№ 409597   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:21
Being a strong person does not mean being decent or socially adopted. This is the quality that belongs to everyone, regardless of education, skin color or way of thinking.
№ 409544   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:42