rules [Theme]

“I don’t have people like that in my service, noble knight, I hate people of your breed and have sworn to fight them.” You and I are enemies. You eat delicious juicy meat, and leave us stale bread and water. The laws were not written for you either: there is no crime for which you would be held accountable.
№ 465523   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 08:48
I think about a lot of things. Nobody can stop this.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 465274   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:06
who ditched you
№ 464521   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:01
They say chess is the game of kings. What chess teaches about strategic thinking. Nonsense! The pawns are the same on both sides, the rules are always the same. Nothing to do with life...
They say chess is the game of kings. What chess teaches...
№ 463769   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 15:39
Teaching an unloved school subject means teaching someone else's knowledge.
№ 463010   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:14
Morality is neither an innate ability of a person, nor his intentional volitional acquisition, having turned, unfortunately, into an external gloss applied by civilization, the rules of which change depending on the interests of society of each era.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462956   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:06
Society is well aware of this problem and therefore punishes in every possible way for immoral or antisocial behavior. Rejection by society and, in extreme cases, imprisonment could have long ago discouraged people from breaking the law, but in practice this does not happen, since people adhere to morality not thanks to Nature, but because of ethical norms, which are only a social inoculation for them, and not part of their inner essence. Moreover, these norms of behavior are nothing more than rules that are considered accepted in a certain society and vary greatly depending on place or constantly change over time.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462955   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:06
He even decides what you will think about and when. You have given up complete control to the abuser in a shared fantasy. He only reinforced these processes in you through training. These trainings have turned you into a machine, a device that the abuser uses.
Quote Explanation: A firewall is a protective screen between the global Internet and an organization’s local computer network. It performs the function of checking and filtering data coming from the Internet. Depending on the settings, the firewall may allow them to pass or block them (for example, if it detects worms, viruses or a hacker attack).
№ 462912   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:59
Mother Teresa flew straight from Calcutta to help the church campaign to maintain the ban. From this campaign it came out that an Irish woman who is beaten by her drunkard husband, who rapes his own children, does not deserve a better life and risks going to hell if she begs for a chance to start all over again <...> That same year, Mother Teresa publicly expressed hope that that Princess Diana will breathe a sigh of relief, having escaped from an apparently unsuccessful marriage. However, few are surprised if church rules turn out to be stricter for the poor than for the rich.
№ 462784   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:03
The highest good, the source of true happiness, is revealed to a person only if he follows the appropriate rules, applies them in life and sees positive results, which motivate him to follow these rules.
Quote Explanation: Preface
№ 462606   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:56
Setting rules does not require aggressiveness. If the rules are implicated in the parent’s anger, then the child will be depressed or angry with the parents and constantly fight with them.
№ 462405   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:56
Be a fairy. My girl, remember who you are. Remember and live! I believe in you.
№ 462330   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:44
Ultimately, people strive to please and obey. So it doesn't matter how bad it has been so far. You can reverse this train by making new statements about yourself, loudly protesting the previous version, becoming someone else and making yourself known to everyone. And, lo and behold! You will miraculously become someone else. People will start respecting you and stop insulting you. They will seek out your company and help you achieve your goals. It's completely up to you. So, get to work!
№ 462038   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:53
Russian language rules
№ 461879   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:42
What you learn in peacetime will help you in war, if you behave as if you were in war. In war, traffic rules are violated much more often than in peaceful life.
№ 461500   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:53