farce [Theme]

In the last century, many of the communist countries we believed in fell into decline and the world became only capitalist. But thanks to the greedy pigs generated by this very system... the once sweet fruit of capitalism is now rotten to the very core and its time is up. Let me ask you: Are you honest and prosperous? I don't think so. Look at the harsh truth, look through the fabricated capitalist illusions! We are ready to sacrifice everything to create our own nation. Nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles under our control should be more than enough to prove our resolve. It is with great pleasure that I announce the creation of our own nation! Dissenters will burn in flames as we march toward the birth of our nation. Finally, let me deliver a warning to those who know us well: beware of Golden
Quote Explanation: Dumitrescu's message to the world from the game's intro
In the last century, many of the communist countries we...
№ 463219   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 14:24
Morality is neither an innate ability of a person, nor his intentional volitional acquisition, having turned, unfortunately, into an external gloss applied by civilization, the rules of which change depending on the interests of society of each era.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462956   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:06
And it is true. This is not a farce!
№ 462944   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:04
Stubborn reality constantly demonstrates to us that an ordinary modern person is distinguished from a primitive person only by the external gloss of civilization, and even that is often washed away by the flow of passions that push us to actions that contradict the highest ethical values.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 1
№ 462617   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:58
they do not take fruit, but a dummy.
№ 432421   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2021 / 08:48
Civilization is a farce. Saints, anarchists, actors of life are slaves of instincts. The heavenly state of purity cannot be achieved through earthly progress. The future, if it is destined to take place, is a song of heaven, a new human wisdom, the end of civilized superstitions, God.
№ 428824   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:29
I have not heard anything new. Many theses that Lukashenka tried to convey are partly two-faced. I said openly what I saw in his policy a year ago, when there was a story with the detention of our guys. These are 33 heroes. They did not go to overthrow the Lukashenka regime or engage in terrorism. Since then, for me, the two-faced position, partly vile, partly cynical in relation to Russia, Donbass, Crimea, about which he mentioned several times, is absolutely clear. Litmus paper for me is the phrase about the Nexta administrator Protasevich, who was allegedly dealt with .... And he allegedly did nothing wrong. ... All this looks like some kind of farce. And unfortunately unpleasant.
Quote Explanation: Lukashenka told the truth | New sanctions for Minsk | Anniversary of protests | Special air.
Release Date: 09.08.2021
№ 425345   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:48
Let it be one common people, I understand ... He needs a farce! But the nobles! After all, there are educated people among them. I don’t understand how you can laugh at this nonsense! I personally would never smile!
№ 417131   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 00:15
Here, you see, not romance, but farce. However, in politics it is the same thing.
№ 413265   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 21:15
After all, life is very much like a farce, ”he continued bitterly. - Stupid comedy, and nothing else. The only thing that can be done is to keep your self. And honesty, as far as I can tell, is not required of us.
№ 410177   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 17:21
Don't you think that life with its twists and turns of fate is just a farce?
№ 408252   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:20
24 hours I am in a depressed state. Because Belarus was the last example of common sense in the post-Soviet space. And 24 hours I see a total hell. I understand that there is a super passion, it is called power. But there is a deeper issue. Elections will be held. And he (Lukashenka) is going to get out of this situation? It is known that brotherly word hurts hurts the most. We poured a bucket of slops. People in horror. The problem is not the jitters taken separately A. G. Lukashenko. But the problem is how then to explain. And what is happening today is a farce. We can't learn from their mistakes. It is time to take seriously this threat. Because this is not a joke.
№ 401771   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 12:00
Life is too short to waste it on a lie and a farce. Especially since you're not fooled. After all, what we do - we do only for ourselves, eventually. And the book write, publish - also for yourself.
№ 399598   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 03:57
Come, Zion. Let us finish this farce.
- Sometimes death is a blessing.
Quote Explanation: Turning to Zion.
№ 392520   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 22:15
Tragedy, drama, Comedy, or farce - all this is one and the same event, seen face to face, side, behind, close range or from afar. Or different people.
№ 340215   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2018 / 01:08