Moscow [Theme] Page 3

But Moscow was blinded, bright Moscow
Blinded by the sun from dirt and beautiful speech.
№ 399490   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 07:57
At a time when the U.S. waged war monuments in Russia open new ones. Yesterday on the embankment of the Moscow river in the district Pavshinsky floodplain city Krasnogorsk, Governor Vorobyov opened the monument to St. George, the event dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Victory in the great Patriotic war.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel Solovyov from the Kremlin laundress
№ 398904   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:54
Why saber - rattling is utterly meaningless. So, the Hotel conducts its business - we destroy everything in our path. Why we are here.
Okay. We assume that this is a salute in honor of the beginning of the battle for clan Asimina. I like you, Balalaika-San.
Quote Explanation: Balalaika bombed in talks for a show of force. People with the other hand grabbed the weapon.
№ 398817   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 11:33
The leitmotif is the theme of the Third Rome. Many misunderstand this concept, and suggests that the separation of Ukraine and the rift with Constantinople marks the end of the concept of the Third Rome. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. The third Rome is not a concept of a world Empire, or even a large Imperial space. It is about something else. Rather, it is the concept of civilizational loneliness. After the fall of Byzantium, Moscow has realized that the world center of Orthodoxy in its previous form no longer exists, but rather that it is such a center. Itself is Rome. And the current self-discrediting of the Patriarchate of Constantinople causes similar sensations. And the geopolitical situation in the world, too, makes you remember or think about loneliness as a constant of Russian history. And in this sense it is correct to say that the time of the third Rome did not leave, they come back, and in my opinion, it was not the worst time in the history of the Russian Church and the Russian state.
Quote Explanation: Christianity before and after the fall of Byzantium 2015
№ 398722   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2020 / 02:54
Let's show these dudes from Moscow
How to dance hip hop we have in the neighborhood!
№ 395311   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:21
Let's show these dudes from Moscow
How to dance hip hop we have in the neighborhood!
№ 395310   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 10:21
- I in this city the best, Natasha, and you know it! I'm here buzz! I went out - and then the river. And there's your Moscow, four times a year, the tiles shift...
- That is such an accomplishment my man: came - and the river! And become the best in the country, you don't want.
№ 391282   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 04:57
Moscow does not believe in tears,
That crocodiles shed.
Moscow does not believe in dreams,
And believe in God's judgment.
Moscow does not believe in happiness,
It promises the enemy,
Dreams apart
Break our proud banner.
Moscow does not believe in the beast
Trapped on the moon...
Moscow, closing the door,
Honors God in the silence.
Moscow does not believe in the "Yudo" -
Overseas rabble.
Moscow does not believe in miracles,
But believe in your people!
№ 389576   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 02:54
... Moscow was right, translating relationships with neighbours and consumers of Russian energy resources on a market basis. But the nature of the transition to market prices and the very definition of "market price", which depends on consumers ' loyalty to Moscow, testifies to transformation of energy resources into a political tool, which can not distort market principles.
№ 389488   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 17:27
Everyone understands that the most expensive apartments in Moscow only building in Moscow. I looked in Barcelona for five million you can buy an apartment with sea views. In Moscow, for five million you can buy an apartment overlooking a better apartment. And there is Barcelona, there's the sea, it is beautiful, there are Spaniards everywhere. There is a neighbor as Enrique Iglesias, the cab driver Enrique Iglesias, bum like Enrique Iglesias. I now understand why Spain is such a humid climate.
1 Season 3 Series Release Date: 10.02.2020
№ 388515   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:59
Those who remember the glorious Soviet history knows that this position ["responsible agriculture"] were always appointed to those who wanted to get rid of, because the "pull" of Soviet agriculture was impossible. Of course, all Moscow was laughing, having heard of the appointment.
Quote Explanation: Yeltsin, on the advice of Burbulis was appointed by Rutskoi "responsible agriculture", in which he, naturally, knew nothing.
№ 387202   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 08:27
PACE has demanded from Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine. Poland demanded money. Estonia and Latvia is to return the transit through their ports. Lithuania and Poland the same, offended by the fact that Moscow archives reveals not to pester him with the Holocaust. Turkey - leave alone terrorists in Idlib and stop her Turkey to interfere in Libya. And in Syria. States it is necessary that we do not interfere in their elections <...>, a free access to the Northern sea route and that Russia did not prevent them to push his expensive liquefied natural gas to European markets. <...> Georgia wants to return South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which are lost as a result of unleashed by Tbilisi civil war. What Russia requires Ukraine, do not count. <...> Well, the old man requires his usual discount of oil and the continuation of the Banquet with the Federal government in the style of play in one economic gateway. But it's understandable. Britain needs does not know what to Kripalani. Sweden to Moscow did not hurt Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic States, and Russian submarine did not go according to her Swedish territorial waters. <...> Denmark demand with Russian gas pipeline. <...> In General, everything we demand something. Threaten, urge, impose sanctions... But they want money and reciprocity. Strange people. We just love to crack. And for reciprocity. And on the money. As old as the world. To demand from Russia that it is useless. And even harmful.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel (01.01.2020).
№ 386859   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2020 / 10:56
I now live in the two cities. Moscow and Peter. It is very difficult to combine, because two completely different cities. It even smells different. In Moscow, the smell dvizhuha, money, expensive perfume. Peter somehow measured, and in Moscow in Moscow at a furious pace. <...> So I think that drawbridges can only be in St. Petersburg. If the drawbridges were in Moscow, there would be every day people fell in trying to jump to the other side.
7 Season 11 Series Release Date: 10.11.2019
№ 386813   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2020 / 09:00
In Moscow you can only travel at night. A day excursion to the Moscow traffic jams.
188 Series
№ 386638   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 13:58
And when I lost faith, wilted, tired
And the miracle ceased to hope,
A man called from a far country,
And the man said: "I really need You..."
And the man said: "I can not without you",
Outside the window, circled the house in the snow
The floor trembled, swayed four walls,
The man said, "I need You."
The accent, the slow, low,
And then mutter the telephone:
"Why silent, Moscow why?
Answer -- Hello!"
What to say to him?
That long ago I lost faith, wilted, tired,
What hope for a miracle should I stopped...
Don't blame anyone, don't love anyone...
In the ashes the dead will rise fire...
Aloud is only uttered these words?
And silent, silent, silent Moscow...
№ 386234   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2020 / 16:50