Moscow [Theme] Page 1

Black eyes Sagittarius.
Quote Explanation: December 9, 1917
№ 442438   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2022 / 12:36
Of course, at first, the Soviet government underestimated the OUN-UPA factor. <...> Sobering up came pretty quickly. To do this, it was necessary to suffer a really serious loss, which the whole country would mourn. The fighting of Ukrainian nationalists attacked the convoy, which was accompanied by soldiers of the Red Army, led by the commander of the First Ukrainian Front, General Vatutin. A battle began, during which the commander was seriously wounded, costing him his life. <...> After the shake-up that Moscow gave to the local authorities for the death of Vatutin, they decided to fight the OUN-UPA seriously. Large gangs were defeated by the spring of 1945. What is meant by "big gang"? This is a formation of about 300 people. In 1944, as a result of special operations, including with the participation of army units, 57,000 OUN-UPA fighters were destroyed.
№ 437148   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2022 / 21:36
Natalya KachuraMargarita LisovinaDonbass behind usencouraging quotes
Quote Explanation: Author of poems: poet Vladimir Skobtsov.
№ 437065   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2022 / 23:06
He hasn't rested in a while...
№ 435237   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:33
He hasn't rested in a while...
№ 435236   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 11:33
The likelihood of meeting your soul mate, conventionally, is the person who suits us perfectly. This is probably equal to 1 in 285 thousand. This is very small! The only lower probability is that Icos will stop stinking. With such a probability, 24.5 men are suitable in Moscow. I don't know what half of the man is there, apparently, Moscow is some kind of bisexual. One half for me, the other for some Vitalik. Divide vertically. <...> To meet at least one of these 24, you need hundreds of people to pass through you over the course of twenty years. In theory, only women who sit in a booth in the subway have a chance to meet their soul mate. That's why they are looking at us all so pointedly.
Quote Explanation: Every Russian has an average of 48 chances to find a soul mate during his life, according to a study by the international dating network Badoo, which is at the disposal of RIA Novosti.
Release Date: 03.11.2021
№ 431842   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2021 / 01:06
fine. But we still would not have succeeded, because his pissing column plays one hundred percent in his ass!
Release Date: 06.09.2021
№ 427275   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 20:03
I often spat on everyone's bloody faces.
Those gentlemen who don't like to share... If
I need something - I'll have to give - I
And I can make big men cry.
Moscow wanted to give itself to us without a fight, yes...
There's a lot of baba in her, she's afraid of robbery. You know
But it turned out that if you're cool, wow,
You'll either be bought here or killed.
№ 426711   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:41
I decided to sit in the hallway of my apartment, relatively safe, in my opinion, and began to count the missiles. When the sixth of them exploded nearby, the phone rang. Moscow. Mummy.
- How are you? Is it very dangerous there?
- What are you, it's in order, amazingly interesting, wonderful fruit.
Ba-bah! The seventh rocket rustled over the roof and spat in the distance.
Quote Explanation: Mikhail Kozhukhov, journalist and TV presenter, wrote the truth about that war. And you believe him.
№ 426041   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 15:18
Yes, Nikolaev moved in such an environment where there were conversations ... To say that these were conversations of conspirators - we have no such grounds. ... And there was talk that it was better under Zinoviev, that Kirov was a bureaucrat, that Moscow was in command, that Leningrad was in iron hoops with him. Yes, there were such conversations. But at the same time, no one inspired Nikolayev to go and kill Kirov. He made this decision himself. He thought of himself as a hero, a fighter against tyranny, dreamed of repeating the feat of the Narodnaya Volya. That is, the person was clearly not himself, insane. And on the basis of life failures, he came to the idea of revenge on a high-ranking person
№ 424404   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 09:21
The main results of the negotiations are that there is a well-tuned dialogue. Considering the state of Russian-American relations, this is already a good result. Surprisingly, and no one expected it, the presidents adopted a joint statement on strategic stability. The ambassadors of Russia and the United States will soon return to their jobs. Moscow and Washington will work on a major arms control, cyber security and prisoner swap agreement.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420928   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:12
Nobody regrets that he left for Moscow. Vityok Rogov said when he came to his mother: in Moscow, money lies underfoot, you fool who won't pick it up. Tanya looked down at her feet. Only yellow leaves lay under them, stuck to the soles of sandals, and there was no money.
№ 419762   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 15:36
For people who crave bright days.
№ 417893   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 08:54
him! Even street musicians are different. In St. Petersburg, street musicians are always one goner with a guitar, upset, like his whole family, because he does not work for a profession. In Moscow, street musicians are just a team! They make money. They have equipment, tools. They, bitch, are connected to the ground ... They have a plate, the card number of Sberbank, Tinkoff, Rosselkhozbank. The drunk always dances in front of them, exclusively in a jacket, because he is at a concert.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 416176   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 09:15
Moscow and St. Petersburg are very different. St. Petersburg is still going to "change the situation". Because I want to change something. But they go to Moscow because: "We need to change something, Sanya, you are a moron! Weighing people on the street is no longer profitable!"
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 416175   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 09:12