Moscow [Theme] Page 2

Night Moscow is good and whimsic. In the afternoon or evening of the weekend, walking along its very center, you can take the sum of facades, bright showcases and neat sidewalks for something quite European. At night, through the windshield of the car, this city reveals its true face. It is huge, all smoothly curved, built up very richly, but chaotic. Generously flooded with electric light - and immediately overturned into impenetrable darkness. Everything is spacious, everything is a little crooked - Asia, gentlemen! Damn if it's not Asia.
№ 415978   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 01:27
Casus belli (lat. - "case or reason (for) war") is a term of ancient Roman law, which means a formal reason for declaring war. Members of the college of priests used this term when implementing decisions of the Senate regarding claims against neighboring peoples. The absence of an answer within the required time limit to the ultimatum demands of the Senate (as in the case of a negative or unsatisfactory answer) was considered as a reason for the outbreak of hostilities.
Russian political scientist Sergei Karnaukhov believes that Russia cannot directly intervene in the Karabakh conflict (the question is - does Turkey have such a right?), Therefore, there remain hybrid forms of assistance to the Armenian Artsakh. What are these forms? Perhaps humanitarian, informational, reconnaissance, military-technical, power (the institute of volunteers, Russian air strikes on the places where Syrian militants are concentrated under Turkish control) assistance. However, time shows that Moscow is waiting for a certain outcome.
Quote Explanation: Alexander SVARANTS
№ 414607   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:03
And the waves whisper their wisdom to you.
№ 414518   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:33
Like those guys scurrying downstairs.
Quote Explanation: Pushkin
№ 413699   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 09:39
Indeed, Moscow is heavily overpopulated.
№ 410122   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 16:54
Returning to what we are talking about. There must be a global goal. We have always had it. This was Moscow - the third Rome, this was Moscow - the empire. It was the annexation of the entire Middle East. By the way, Alexei Mikhailovich was going to marry the throne of the Byzantine emperors. He very seriously thought about annexing the entire Middle East. And let's not forget: no one was ashamed of this, as today it is customary to be afraid of some global things.
Release Date: 26.11.2020
№ 408565   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 23:12
Mother Moscow is white-stone, golden-domed, hospitable, Orthodox, talkative.
№ 407813   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 13:54
to smoke
№ 407587   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 14:03
Yesterday the question was discussed: what did Russia give them? It seems that the population is small. But they are well aware that the number of people does not matter. All great empires were created by a very small number of people. Mongols, Romans, Spaniards, British... Let me remind you that Moscow, which became an empire, well, how many were in it ... There's something else about it, something that pushes. I think there are two points here. First, good organization. And the second point is what Lev Gumilev called passionarity. This is the presence of people who are ready to sacrifice themselves for the sake of an idea, a goal. There aren't many of them. But if they are in the nation at a certain point, they move.
Passionarity is nurtured. To do this, you need to engage in culture.
Release Date: 25.11.2020
№ 407490   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 14:21
And which way I won't,
On whatever I pass the grass,
I will never forget my friend,
If you made friends with him in Moscow!
№ 407302   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 15:06
Ilyich. Ilyich - what kind of familiarity is this? I believe that only one person in the world can call Lenin Ilyich. This is an employee of the mausoleum who bathes him every year.
Release Date: 28.08.2020
№ 405302   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 17:00
Moscow is a smelly city!
№ 404848   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 18:48
It's easier to demolish a house than to make a light bulb burn!
№ 404667   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:12
Seriously speaking, I would certainly try to raise the topic of what is happening with Russia, with the state. I would drive 100 kilometers from Moscow, and rent a village where people are simply dying out, where there is no work, where old people live on retirement, where young people drink too much. And those who do not drink too much, by all means run away from the village to the city. I think it's scary. A fattening Moscow and a dying village are the problem.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question of what I would make my movie about.
№ 404563   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 16:03
From these spring, winter, summer smells?
Everyone knows the smell of winter or autumn. That's exactly what is mixed in the air, to anywhere - from Moscow to new York, you could maximize the window, and even blind to say! now spring?
№ 400852   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 02:30