abyss [Theme] Page 4

And again disappear for a couple of days, deleting all the numbers.
№ 412159   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:06
What... villainy! Is it not the villainy that lies between what a person has and what is required of him?
№ 412132   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 18:24
As a child, your whole world revolves around friends. But the older you get, the greater the gulf between you, and at some point you suddenly realize that friendship is a luxury, a whim that you can afford only occasionally.
№ 411567   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 19:42
It seems to Nella that rainbow crests of poisonous waves are sweeping up under her very windows. The family is a very sensitive organism. The claw is stuck - the whole bird is lost. Oh, hush, hush! Be careful with the beacon of truth. You have to be careful with children. You are not a surgeon, you are a nanny: rock the cradle and sing. Don't succumb to the power of the gasoline age. In the age of aviation, children still need solid ground under their feet. They, like children of past centuries, see the world for the first time
№ 411161   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:12
Previously, people declined gradually, and there could always be an opportunity to rise again, now, behind each dismissal, there was a gaping abyss of eternal unemployment.
№ 410869   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 02:09
- Do you feel fear? - asked the father. - Never forget about him. You should feel this fear in a moment of weakness - when you want to forget who you are and that you serve the fatherland. When you have a choice - life or honor. If you betray your country, your name, your heritage, it's like taking a step into the abyss. The abyss is not visible, but it is real. Never forget about it, my son ...
№ 410694   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 14:12
My transfiguration was accomplished, and I was resurrected in my soul. There is now a great gulf between me and all of you. You are both on that and I am on the other side. You're on this and I'm in the other world.
№ 408774   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 17:33
Between one person and another lies the abyss, and the bridge between them can be too expensive, and in one direction.
№ 407537   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 03:33
Children are children, grandmothers are grandmothers, and there is an abyss between them. They cannot imagine changes in a person without seeing them with their own eyes.
№ 407445   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 20:12
The first rule of diplomacy is not to give good abyss of the crisis.
№ 402328   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:36
Comment

- What is the monument of the Empire?
- It is in order: only the Empire can put up a monument because it has the means for such a monument and because only it has the highest point before the inevitable death. Bad or good, but let him remember her: she is the Supreme connection of perfection and ugliness, God and man. All the rest went to play provincials.
- So what are your secret thoughts, - said Socrates.
I have to think. Not my will performed, but the will of history. Herodotus today said it well: "Sitting on a lion can't jump with him voluntarily". Remember?
Remember. But because you control the will of the people is all they see.
But only to the extent that it allows him control. The cart itself is heading only down, but up it must either pull or push, and then when enough power or if not too large, the steepness of the climb. Let go of the cart and everything will fly into the abyss. I have been pushing this big old cart.
№ 401559   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:30
Too big a gap between the salary of the Minister and the Minister with his business experience and professional skills can earn on the side, makes it very difficult the development of a successful study. However, there is no salary, even the most generous, will not provide exceptional integrity and commitment with which the Minister must carry out their duties. However, the harm from unintentional errors or incorrect decisions taken by the Minister, although great, is still not comparable to the harm the country, bribery and corruption. Should the government one day get it and the infection will spread throughout the administration. We will roll downhill to the abyss, where the remains are eaten by the corruption of governments whose peoples have had to suffer because of the greed and corruption of those in power.
№ 394962   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:06
In the dirt does not fall,
Don't let the conscience of the abyss!
№ 394890   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 20:03
In fact, I'm afraid. These girls are so similar, and the appearance and growth, even clothes, smiles, too, like these two girls.
One of them experienced something that is not supposed to. Rumors about this had spread, she was kicked out, transferred against their will.
Perhaps this is why, living with relatives, where she was badly treated, she ran away and the more of it there is no news. Maybe she is now experiencing delancie times. And the other girl graduated from elementary school, Junior high and high school, then became a student. This girl will continue to live his normal life.
Two similar girls. One time different ways. What a gap between them? What happened to the fate of these girls? Though I don't know why, something tells me that this is not so important. Very slightly. No one paid attention to this important cause. But I can't help thinking that my life goes a completely different way. I'm afraid, and either feel relieved. It is good that these minor events did not happen to me. I was lucky that it escaped me. I'm sorry this happened to her.
Quote Explanation: Son Ye Jin tries to find his childhood friend
№ 392456   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 11:03
I also have a cat. Not easy. Philosophical, psychological, existential. His name is Socrates. He had red hair, old and fat.
He constantly needs to assert and define their existence. He needs a cut from the everyday space of meanings. And he cuts through them where possible and where not. Often the latter. The back of the sofa riddled with meaning, the litter box, too, a carpet with tufts of red wool, "cemetery" chicken bones under the kitchen table - all Socratic sense.
Sometimes he deliberately wakes me up at night when I lay hungover, so I got mad, lost his temper and "identified" it is the existence of bashing.
Socrates rises to his paws to my ear, loud screaming, then runs away headlong, hiding under the sofa and squeaks. In a word, existential bastard.
Alas, I must also be approved by the absurd actions to acutely feel some bubble or mosquito unity, and person. Just not one that sounds good. Leave it for curly-haired boys with guitars that call to hit heads against stone walls. Existentialism, his mother! I do know the meaning of your life, but are unable to implement it fully. Can't get rid of habits that are as far from the truth, as a set of psychological properties of the monkey from the man. Isn't that a big gap? Even too big.
However, you need to live. At peace with itself and the constant enmity with the world.
And indicate the existence of a genuine sense in opening the space of truth.
And even if you're a poet, look often at the night stars. If you're not a poet, still get out on the balcony and watch. Maybe ever notice how one of the stars winked at you. And invited into the flight. Here you can open up to the true moments of life. Don't miss a moment.
But if you don't have a balcony, and you're not a poet, and your head rarely turns to the stars, then go and look at his feet - and there you can see reflected in the puddle star. Well, like wink?
Quote Explanation: Reflections on idleness
№ 391977   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:30