abyss [Theme] Page 2

Goodbye everyone. Thank you for being kind to me despite the misunderstanding between us.
Quote Explanation: Series "Alien voices". [Losyash walks away from everyone, looking for his pen pal, Rapier.]
Goodbye everyone. Thank you for being kind to me despite...
№ 438826   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 01:48
There is a huge gap between hope and reality.
There is a huge gap between hope and reality.
№ 436928   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 00:09
Let the name and surname of the traitor sink into the abyss in disgrace, as he deserved it. That's all.
№ 436414   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:39
It is impossible to cross the abyss in two jumps.
№ 436244   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 17:00
Who often approaches the abyss - the abyss comes closer and closer to that.
№ 434216   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2022 / 23:36
The origins of fear in Freud coincide with the "scientific thesis" in 1 John. However, the diametrical difference is that the author of the message speaks of love in a spiritual sense, and Freud in its elementary, sexual meaning (libido). But is the chasm insurmountable? We do not want to narrow it down, but it is worth considering the following: it is indisputable that even the highest spiritual experiences do not pass in the mental life without bodily sensations, although they do not have to be sexual. Some psychologists, the same William James and Karl Lange, even went so far as to mistakenly believe that feelings are just the result of innervation of muscles and blood vessels ... higher intellectual functions. On the other hand, Freud, studying sex drive, over time expanded the concept of sexuality, admitting into it the Platonic idea of Eros and the German word "Liebe" - love. This terminology has led to endless confusion. But Freud emphasized more than once: by "sexuality" he means everything that includes the word "love" - and if you remember this, the objection that his theory is pansexual loses its validity. This view is supported by other arguments. And I do not know of a single psychologist who can argue against John, who brings fear out of love. Only in the Bible is fear perceived more spiritually and therefore not as widely as in modern psychology.
№ 431008   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 22:30
- ratio
№ 429770   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 11:03
There is a huge chasm between success and failure, the name of which is later.
№ 428450   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:30
I am working on my second book, I love reading books on acting and directing and biographies of the most famous actors. I love meeting my colleagues in football and wrestling. I believe that life is terribly short and that not a single second should be allowed to go to waste.
№ 427111   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:57
Berkeley's main idea is that there is an irresistible chasm between matter and spirit.
№ 426914   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 13:39
Most believe that it is a shame to be a patriot now. Fashion chovers tolerance and asceticism into people, dresses in unisex, oversize and masks. I periodically feel sick of the imposed need to observe political correctness. Society, in fact, does not exist, there is an abyss between generations, between rich and poor abyss. And we think about how visiting traders and persons of non-traditional orientation would not be offended, but we forget about each other, Russian citizens who are subjected, frankly speaking, to methodical destruction from all sides. And no Mongol yoke is needed.
№ 426785   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
Life sometimes forces you to make a choice, and often your future depends entirely on this choice, no matter how pretentious it may sound. Decide, finally, what is important, valuable, desirable for you. Just don't run away like you did before, leaving everything you started to build. Take courage, otherwise you will be left with nothing again. Step on the throat of your fears. You are stronger, you just do not know about it. Close your eyes. Slow down your pulse. Erase the pictures of the past. They are no longer needed. Don't exaggerate the importance of past experiences. He only pulls down into the abyss. Don't jump into it, please, just walk forward, in small steps, without rushing.
№ 426770   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:51
It is unbearable to see with all their insides what they, the “others,” do not see. When you are even silent too loud. Sometimes, you meet the same eyes, filled to the brim, you look into them with the hope of being heard, and they wearily close. It's easier. And again running after the ghosts, or from them. Here and there. Year after year. And the abyss is getting bigger. It is scary from the thought that the moment will come when it will no longer be possible to jump over.
№ 426679   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:36
He was only eight years older than her, although at times it seemed to her that there was a whole chasm between them. However, as he put up with her stubbornness and thirst for adventure, so she forgave him such behavior.
№ 424472   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 02:09
- How nice to know that all our food is thrown into the abyss.
- They don't eat it themselves.
- How nice to know that all our food is thrown into the...
№ 422259   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 09:45