abyss [Theme] Page 1

We're all monsters in the dark, son. How many times have we talked about this? Each book from the father's library is just a piece of knowledge. All my life I have been collecting scraps together, comparing every scientific fact, putting it together and found it - that book that prevents me from sharing knowledge with people. This is a book of human greed and human ego. People don't have time to immerse themselves in science. On the other side of the planet they play for money, and on this side they play for the power of the people. Science shattered by the spines of books no one has read. None of the currently existing social systems allows humanity to fully develop! They are all defective! Remove money, shift labor onto the shoulders of robots! Remove the inequality of capitalism and the lies of communism. Give people freedom of choice! Accelerate evolution! Share knowledge with everyone and connect the world into a single team! And then science will flow in the heads of the citizens of a single state - the great planet of the Knowledge Union! The “collective” is the hand of kindness, embracing all people. Raise your head and open your eyes, son, only then will you realize the full weight of a head devoid of knowledge. The "collective" will lead humanity to the heights of evolution without stopping for internecine strife and without falling into the abyss of wars and hatred! You are a warrior of science! Drive your blade of knowledge into the temple of the capitalist bureaucracy! Make the world pure and great! And the one who dies will remain in digital copies. Nobody will be forgotten! The new world of the "Collective" is the world of Limbo, where everyone is smart and happy. What world is this happening in, son?
№ 450963   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:41
Better a dead end than an abyss.
№ 450810   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:12
Long story short, I've been clean for 14 months. I work at this center, I really enjoy helping others tie. I have a mentor Spencer. It shows how good it is to be sober. And I still have my family. My amazing mom. Dad is amazing too. I want them to be proud of me.
Long story short, Ive been clean for 14 months. I work at...
№ 449384   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2023 / 23:42
confidently rushed up.
№ 449147   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2023 / 13:48
And that's why instead of love in my eyes you will see the abyss.
№ 448992   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 08:21
To get married is not a misfortune, as long as you don’t get married.
№ 448043   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:03
She decided to focus on herself and her life and reap the benefits of not growing; fruits that someone has grown in her with a caring hand. Now she was different and did not know whom to thank. Although from now on the abyss gaped in her from the loss of the unknown, she no longer suffered. There was lightness, cheerfulness, readiness to finally be happy.
Quote Explanation: From the novel "Arcanum"
№ 446536   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2022 / 00:12
We can only sprinkle ashes on our heads. Good morals are gone. We will inevitably slide into the abyss. This neglect, this eternal search for pleasure.
№ 443068   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 23:09
It’s easier to be without luggage when you slowly, unsteadily walk along the very edge again and at some point you will certainly fall into the abyss, where we will all be ...
№ 443019   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 21:59
And again I start walking.
№ 442755   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 03:18
Only now I have fully felt the abyss that separates each person: absolutely anyone can become a harbinger of a personal apocalypse. And although a person is not initially evil, nature takes over him when every day is a lottery. When the question of whether you will remain morally or physically whole rests only on the ability to survive in a wild, lawless world, the instinct of self-preservation turns on. When the whole environment is hostile and just waiting for a chance to rise above others at the expense of other people's victims, everyone should be wary. It is necessary to be afraid of provocations and juggling of facts. And involuntarily it becomes the norm to bury feelings in the far corner of the soul in an impenetrable black box, to control facial expressions, to correct expressions. Of course, the power of unification is bearing fruit. But that seems to be what crushes people's hopes.
№ 442199   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2022 / 14:03
An abyss has opened up under our feet and it looks like we have no choice.
№ 441237   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 05:06
Veil of Eternal Mystery?
№ 440891   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2022 / 09:03
Despair is the only abyss that has no bottom, you can fall into it forever
№ 440420   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2022 / 12:36
“And there’s nothing to stare at me,” Nobbs got excited. - I can recognize a real lady at first sight. She treated me to tea and the cup was thin, like a sheet of paper, and in it was a real silver spoon, ”he continued in the tone of a man who was lucky enough to throw a shaky bridge over a gigantic social abyss. "And I got the spoon back, so stop staring at me!"
№ 439478   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:55