judgment [Theme] Page 1

- Very sad, Tish! It's disgusting to see that freaking conventions are more important to her [Jen] than what's inside.
№ 420616   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:27
It's hard to keep your judgment intact when it's so pressed by conventional views.
№ 419189   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 11:57
It is extremely reckless to judge others by your own standards.
№ 418789   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 14:00
The heart may think that it knows something better, but feelings know that separation erases people from life. A friend becomes a traitor, moving away - even with longing, albeit reluctantly - from our space, and we, despite all the pleas of our hearts, judge him to the fullest extent.
№ 415552   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:30
I closed my eyes, sat back in the seat and thought: how wonderful it would be if you could leave a variety of judgments endlessly for later.
№ 411589   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 00:51
Thira knows these young people as his five fingers: they all consider outdated and stupid, they like to receive money, but they do not work, they are fond of sports and politics, and there is no interest in cotton. If they could, they would only be engaged in aviation. Entirely conquerors of the air, record holders - in words. No, gentlemen, who wants to fly, let him first stand firmly with both feet on the ground and see if it is as simple as it seems.
№ 411166   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:27
If you judge people only by their appearance, then one day you can easily insult some influential person.
№ 410133   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 17:27
ᅠ Bad people campaign for bad things as a symbol of maturity and independence. They instill in young heads the judgment that doing things harmful to them is actually very good, right, and means a rebellion against the stupid onslaught of adults. They know how to speak so beautifully and seductively, to captivate with tempting, but forbidden, that many follow them. But good adults worry about all children and want to help them figure out who is who, for this, laws were invented - so that the child himself could identify dangerous subjects among his environment. Trashy personalities are especially different in that they incite others to do bad things by saying: Weak? Or they begin to tease, call them yellow-mouth and offer to prove the opposite by doing this and that. Bad people are often cunning, they know a proven method of manipulation: if they need something and do not know how to achieve it, they take the person weakly. Ninety percent will agree to their terms, not wanting to lose their image and be ridiculed.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409397   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 18:33
You tried to convince me this morning that I was worth nothing. But you could not predict my actions, although you lived with me for six years. Consequently, you do not know me at all and have no right to judge me!
№ 403913   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 20:42
When you look at the past looks a lot better. ... You can't fully trust the memories - they shoved us to systematically erroneous judgments.
№ 398283   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:46
Equally honorable and praise worthy people and unworthy of condemnation.
A probis probari, ab improbis improbari aequa laus est.
№ 395688   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:32
There is a good Chinese saying: "don't judge a man until nailed his coffin". I can still manage to do something silly, before I die.
№ 395169   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 19:33
... and don't forget that a reference only when it is a matter of evil choice. Blame nature, when it comes to promiscuous tendency, and at the same time is credited with his own mind the whole honor reasonable love. We want to preserve freedom only for her to cheat. If we commit a stupidity, - that forced us to this irresistible force. We could say about the nature of the same, said Lafontaine of happiness.
The good we create, and evil nature.
We are always right, wrong only fate.
From this you can conclude that I do not agree with the judgment of the majority. Love is involuntary is, of course, I admit, i.e. we are not able to foresee or prevent the first impression produced by any of us. But at the same time, I argue that it is possible, how deep would seem to us that impression - it may alleviate or even paralyze, and it gives me the right to condemn any disorderly or disgraceful propensity.
№ 393838   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 01:06
Legs do not communicate, but by feet you can reach communication. Without a body, no feelings, without feelings there is no persistence. We unpleasant appearance of the snake is aware of its modified salivary glands.
№ 388543   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 16:22
In a state with a king bad, and in my head without a king is bad.
№ 388531   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 15:49