work [Theme] Page 3

All the evil in the world comes from laziness. But work, on the contrary, ennobles.
Quote Explanation: (Nikita Khanov for the magazine "Own Avalon")
№ 452533   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2023 / 11:06
Relationships of love require effort, these relationships must be maintained the way the mythological Atlanteans hold the sky.
№ 452484   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2023 / 07:00
- About future? What do you call the future? Why should I think about something that does not yet exist? I do not look forward or backward. Isn't it hard enough to think about today?
№ 452311   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2023 / 17:48
- About future? What do you call the future? Why should I think about something that does not yet exist? I do not look forward or backward. Isn't it hard enough to think about today?
№ 452310   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:48
A person who has no talent is not doomed to live in the shadows all his life. Diligence and hard work can sometimes replace talent. If God initially did not give man wings, then he did not want man to fly. But diligence helped create artificial wings ...
№ 452016   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2023 / 14:33
For a hundred days of labor, one day of prosperity.
№ 451917   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:30
Without the heavy ballast provided by labor, the ship of life becomes the toy of any wind.
№ 451130   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2023 / 15:00
We're all monsters in the dark, son. How many times have we talked about this? Each book from the father's library is just a piece of knowledge. All my life I have been collecting scraps together, comparing every scientific fact, putting it together and found it - that book that prevents me from sharing knowledge with people. This is a book of human greed and human ego. People don't have time to immerse themselves in science. On the other side of the planet they play for money, and on this side they play for the power of the people. Science shattered by the spines of books no one has read. None of the currently existing social systems allows humanity to fully develop! They are all defective! Remove money, shift labor onto the shoulders of robots! Remove the inequality of capitalism and the lies of communism. Give people freedom of choice! Accelerate evolution! Share knowledge with everyone and connect the world into a single team! And then science will flow in the heads of the citizens of a single state - the great planet of the Knowledge Union! The “collective” is the hand of kindness, embracing all people. Raise your head and open your eyes, son, only then will you realize the full weight of a head devoid of knowledge. The "collective" will lead humanity to the heights of evolution without stopping for internecine strife and without falling into the abyss of wars and hatred! You are a warrior of science! Drive your blade of knowledge into the temple of the capitalist bureaucracy! Make the world pure and great! And the one who dies will remain in digital copies. Nobody will be forgotten! The new world of the "Collective" is the world of Limbo, where everyone is smart and happy. What world is this happening in, son?
№ 450963   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:41
Looks like even here the devil's work is visible!
№ 450188   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2023 / 18:18
We are not offended!
№ 449139   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2023 / 09:24
- Yes, your own monument...
№ 448828   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:31
- Obligations. Both spouses must be committed. If you marry someone who does not fulfill obligations, or if you yourself do not fulfill them, then the marriage will not be strong. Marriage is work.
№ 448135   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:21
Do not think that the highest nobility consists in shutting yourself off from those whom we consider evil or even our enemies. The enemy must be defeated; but they win not by a passive withdrawal to the side, but by an active struggle, a heroic tension of feelings and thoughts. It is impossible for a gifted person - one who is destined to contribute a drop of his creative work to the work of all mankind - serenely, without storms, suffering and struggle with himself and those around him.
№ 447889   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 20:51
In women's deceit - the work of the devil.
№ 447600   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:32
It was a real miracle that my father saved the village from the plague. The stupid hillbillies called his work a miracle and burned him at the stake. And they said he had no right to do so. Discovery of the secrets and laws of reality, from notes in the Château archives
№ 447190   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:39