beautiful [Theme] Page 3

Today we will draw a person with you. Man - perhaps the most beautiful and most mysterious. Take a closer look at each other. Find the face you want to draw. Let's even put down our pencils and see only what is today. Only this day. Because every day is different. Each person is unique.
Quote Explanation: At a drawing and drawing lesson in a secondary school.
Today we will draw a person with you. Man - perhaps the...
№ 442005   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 21:48
Exhaling "thank you" is my gratitude to the Almighty. For every day that can change me. For the opportunity to let something new, beautiful into the heart, for the opportunity to hear the beautiful fairy tales of this summer.
№ 441964   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 06:12
but you can also kill.
№ 441421   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:30
If you are single right now, this is a great time to fall in love with yourself.
№ 441397   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 06:12
In each of us, the good is sown with a hundred flowers. In each of us there is goodness from smiles, hugs and words. Different, sensitive, brave, strong, optimists... The only difference, probably, is that not every one of us strives to see beauty in another. What is not on the surface is something much more than a feeling of arrogance. To be able to be more careful when opening the spiritual door. Alas, not everyone can now ... accept a person with his heart.
№ 441336   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:12
The son is a reflection of his father. In his soul he bears the features of his father's image. These traits can be good or bad, beautiful or ugly, glorious or shameful. The son's love for his father, the fear that he carries in his soul, the malice that he harbored against his father, his hatred will sooner or later burst to the surface like a broken spring. This spring will be so strong that everything around will perish under the pressure of its waters. He will destroy everything beautiful and the son's gaze will never again be calm and serene, as it was when fidelity reigned in the relationship, and neither love nor compassion will remain in the son's heart.
№ 440714   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:50
The desire to create beauty lives in the heart of each of us, but not everyone follows the desire of the heart.
№ 439702   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:19
The Patrician has always maintained that human nature is an amazing thing. The main thing is to find leverage.
№ 439472   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:55
Laugh often and willingly, win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, achieve a fair assessment from objective critics and endure the betrayal of imaginary friends, appreciate the beautiful and find the best in people, devote yourself to a worthy cause, leave the world after yourself at least a little better by raising a healthy an heir, by growing a well-groomed garden or creating something good in public life, to know that at least one living creature on earth has become easier to breathe just because you lived on it - that's what it means to succeed.
№ 438973   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:20
Even the disgusting, it turns out, can be warmed by oneself, and then sigh about it after a while. Not to mention beautiful.
№ 438128   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 14:54
I constantly think about you, I wouldn’t go crazy, but being beside yourself is also a wonderful state. The only pity is that you will not be there, and my soul will finally find divine peace.
№ 437090   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2022 / 22:03
And love destroys too. Everything beautiful, true - everything passes.
№ 436496   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 05:45
God Almighty nature is the most beautiful wild mountains and the sea in the world and stormy waves and lovely rural places where fields of oats and wheat and everything in the world and herds graze around the heart rejoices to look at lakes rivers flowers all this is nature and these that say there is no God I won't give a broken penny for all their scholarship.
Quote Explanation: The text is given without punctuation marks, as in the book. Apparently this is a literary device.
№ 436334   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 21:39
Around thirty good boys want to try what it's like to be bad. This is a wonderful beginning to a sure and sometimes very tragic end.
№ 436006   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2022 / 13:24
And in general, to be honest, I really like to be alone. This is my, one might say, also a hobby. When everyone leaves home, and I'm left alone ... Either I'm on tour, or I was filming, and I have two or three days free ... I'm sitting in a hotel, not saying a word. And I feel good, I think to myself. This is the most wonderful time in my life when there is no communication. The main thing is that no one bothers you. So that no one calls with any requests: do this, do this, get a train ticket, an airplane, what should I do, they took my driver's license, Senya, go, save, someone needs to be hospitalized ... Even home.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the Solidarity newspaper, 2010.
№ 434135   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2022 / 15:33