principles [Theme] Page 4

The principle looks without limit.
№ 402492   Added wisewords 16-08-2020 / 18:55
Patronage in the Renaissance was considered to be a responsible business. Benefactors have supported artists believed them and never allow myself to interfere directly in the creative process of the artists. I myself profess the same principles in cooperation with prominent cultural figures
№ 401624   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 19:57
You do not learn math, talking to people who understand - it is necessary to study. To master the problems of attention management, critical thinking, principles of operation of technical means and emanating from danger, acquire technical literacy, we will need several years of training.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400250   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:18
It is very important to cultivate the ability to remain calm in any situation that will allow you to observe the world as it is. Serenity is as a link between the basic principles of self-development. It's like cement between the bricks, if it is not, everything crumbles, even if you have the best bricks.
№ 399425   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 02:33
This principle - long path is the shortest - applies not only to roads.
№ 399391   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:27
The bottom line is this: to live well, certainly it is necessary to have a small but well-defined field of personal dignity.
№ 399211   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:12
The man who is not ready to give their lives for something that is not ripe for life.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 399030   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:18
Commitment is sacred, so they must be rare.
№ 399029   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:15
Question: How to reconcile the liberal opinions of some people from that despotism, which they often display in their home and with their subordinates?
Answer: They understand the natural law, but this understanding is their counterweight to pride and selfishness. They understand what must be, unless their principles are not Comedy played out by calculation, but they do not follow them.
Question: will be Counted if they are in the other life the manifestation here of other principles?
Answer: the more the human mind to understand a principle, the less excusable for him not to apply it to yourself. I tell you truly that simple, but sincere people more advanced on the way of God than he who only wished to be known as and not be.
Quote Explanation: N 828
№ 397432   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:41
One of the shortcomings of the democratic system is that voters do not know the true face of the new candidate: does he have the character, integrity and durability. This requires years. This applies to Ministers and to the speaker and to each member of Parliament, including the opposition. [...] This is why members of Parliament is it important to be visible. People should be given the opportunity to understand who the leaders have the necessary qualities and is able to continue to lead Singapore to prosperity. The main danger for Singapore - a sharp change of course, a new school with new students, new priorities and principles. Things can go off the rails, and here the necessary continuity.
№ 395048   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:51
And karma is ugly kom silent throat tore deserter
A generalization of messed my words - the deserter
Soft curves scratched my face - the deserter
Complexes I blind folded deserter
In the piles
Possible options stuck!..
After all, what can be expected to lie left on the table - the deserter
Keep the Windows closed, and outside crow flies - the deserter
Covered with soot glares New Day - the deserter
Steaming glow. Tear face I live - a deserter!
In the piles
Possible options stuck!..
№ 392764   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 17:27
Every time I notice the sullen creases in the corners of your mouth; every time in the shower I assembled the chilly, rainy November; every time I catch myself, I started to stop in front of the sign and the undertakers to settle down in the tail each counter of the funeral procession; and especially whenever hypochondria seizes me so that only my strict moral principles do not allow me out on the street, persistently and diligently to knock off the hats of passers-by, I understand that I must set sail, and as soon as possible. It replaces my bullet and gun.
№ 391948   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 16:18
I'm from silicon, Glad that mountain.
№ 391575   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:33
I am convinced that the answer to the question about the absolute incompatibility of love and the usual "normal" life sound, which is incompatible principles underlying capitalist society and love.
№ 390752   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 14:57
Shit. Shit around. Soft malleable and pliant the shit with the soluble principles...
№ 390588   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 06:12