eyes [Theme] Page 4

Your sadness, Madonna.
№ 461509   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:55
And they bring tears to my eyes.
№ 461488   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:51
Such people are blind.
№ 461443   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:43
In fact, I slept terribly all this time. I just couldn't calm down. I thought I wouldn’t fall asleep this time either, but I had no choice but to close my eyes.
№ 461209   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:11
Others, disabused, confused, fall in despair and die, considering themselves the plaything of cruel fate, the unfortunate victim of disastrous circumstances and some extremely criminal people.
№ 461202   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:10
I don't want to remain a freak for the rest of my life. I want me to have big eyes and full lips, I want everyone to look at me and gasp. So that everyone who sees me immediately thinks: Who
№ 461138   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 12:00
There is a certain kind of beauty - attractiveness that is noticeable to everyone. Big eyes; lips are plump, like a child’s; smooth, clean skin; correct facial features and a thousand other little things. Subconsciously, people always look for these marks in others. No one can help but notice them, no matter where they grow up, no matter how they were brought up. Over millions of years of evolution, this has become an integral part of the human brain.
№ 461136   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:59
You can't trust Laharl's appearance, you have to see with your inner eye. Images and words can deceive, it’s easy if you only use your ears and eyes, if you look with your inner eye, nothing can be hidden from you.
Quote Explanation: Dad asks his son to tell a good bun from a poisonous one, although they are all poisonous.
You cant trust Laharls appearance, you have to see with...
№ 461025   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2024 / 01:15
Now there are only a day left. I always feel a little sad on December 31st. The year is passing forever... But at the same time, there is anticipation, pleasant excitement, a feeling of miracle and great hopes in my soul. New Year for me is a renewal. This is an opportunity to leave behind everything unnecessary and draw a new starting point on your life path. I sincerely believe that in the New Year the world becomes kinder and more soulful, and wishes come true! Sometimes we wish, dream, ask, but do not think about the consequences of what we want. We do not think about whether fulfilling what we ask is useful for us. And this is what I want to wish you... May everything that is useful for you come true in the New Year. Good for your soul, for your heart, for your spiritual growth. And, of course, love, inspiration, peace in the soul and self-confidence. Health to you and your loved ones. It's the most important. Happy New Year! And also... while we have these precious 24 hours, please hug your loved ones! Call your loved ones! Think about those who need you and give them your warmth. Ask for forgiveness from those you have offended. Forgive those who have offended you. And exactly one day later, when the chimes solemnly strike twelve times, open your arms to the New Year with a pure soul. Close your eyes... a new chapter of your life begins. And you can do ANYTHING. I know for sure.
№ 460905   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:15
I read in them that you love me!
Quote Explanation: Edita Piekha and the ensemble “Friendship”, song “Only Us”.
I read in them that you love me!
№ 460876   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 17:48
I don't know how to play Woland. What suit should he wear? Although his attire is described in detail in the book, this is literature. And when on screen: why is he like this and not different? And, oddly enough, this is a weak role. Everything happens not with Woland, but around him, and I don’t want to just widen my eyes to make it look convincing. And the main reason: I believe that the devil, like the Lord God, cannot be played. Jesus Christ - you can, he was a real person. And you can't touch this. Not to Bulgakov's entire novel - but to Woland.
Quote Explanation: Oleg Yankovsky, after being approved for the role of Volad in the film “The Master and Margarita” by Vladimir Bortko, at the very last moment refused to participate in the filming.
№ 460696   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:44
A lie lives as long as the truth closes its eyes.
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kwiatkowski, 2013
№ 460686   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:43
The year is coming to an end, and my soul feels a little strange. Someone is in a hurry to quickly jump over this line and leave behind everything difficult and sad that happened. And someone is trying to hold back all the good things, unable to move on, afraid of spilling this fragile happiness. Whatever your mood, give thanks. For all. For experience, for wisdom, for lessons, for acquired strength, for a new self. For the people who came. For the unnecessary ones who have left. For small joys, for pleasant details that you can’t even remember, but remember one day. For eyes wet with emotion. For such a painfully dear smile of a child. For hugs. For a cup of coffee for two and for a blanket adjusted at night. For care. For tenderness. For the heart that suddenly opened up to this world, and to you. For trust. For faith. For Love. FOR A LIFE.
№ 460622   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:32
But the younger brother never returned to England. How could he?... How could he look into the eyes of his family?... Crushed fans... Embittered friends... He knew what he had done. And he didn't need anyone to understand it.
But the younger brother never returned to England. How...
№ 460333   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:44