the ability [Theme] Page 1

Teaching an unloved school subject means teaching someone else's knowledge.
№ 463010   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:14
Kill two falcons with one arrow.
Quote Explanation: Analogue: One arrow, two birds with one stone.
№ 462825   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:45
In this eternal bustle, the ability to control your own mind is the highest degree of discipline.
№ 462392   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:54
What will happen? Don't know. If I retain the senseless joy of being, the ability to senselessly rejoice and admire, I can live. Today I woke up feeling happy.
Quote Explanation: From a diary of 1946, entry dated October 21.
№ 462242   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:58
The days spent with Sanagi were like a dream of a fading consciousness, a kind of phantasmagoria. Yes, nothing more beautiful has ever happened to me, but a dream is a dream. If you stay in it forever, you will die in reality. All I have to try to catch up with is happiness and the ability to enjoy life.
№ 460544   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
He comes to success who spends as much time trying to achieve things as he spends explaining why it won’t work.
№ 458881   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 13:01
True wisdom does not manifest itself in sophisticated turns of speech and writing incendiary quotes. A true sage is one who is able to overcome difficult challenges, be it complex algebraic problems or finding optimal solutions in difficult situations. This is someone who improves his skills in creating three-dimensional designs that require deep intelligence. The true manifestation of wisdom is the ability to successfully overcome the difficulties that each of us faces in everyday life. Creating excellent life stories and inspirational quotes is just a simple exercise that doesn't require much mental effort.
№ 458153   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2023 / 19:51
Life is not only joy and happiness, but also difficulties and trials that help us grow and develop.
№ 458037   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:07
It doesn't matter what color the cat is as long as it catches mice.
№ 457755   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:23
You are young, you are very tired. But you don’t believe in yourself because you’re just learning your craft.
You are young, you are very tired. But you don’t believe in...
№ 457525   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:45
Taste is the ability to understand what makes you feel.
Taste is the ability to understand what makes you feel.
№ 457504   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:42
Joy makes your world brighter and more beautiful, the ability to control your emotions makes you more resilient, and the ability to create inspires your soul.
№ 457176   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2023 / 21:15
I work like a horse! I run, I fuss, I beg, I ask, I beg, I charm. I get and achieve.
№ 457170   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2023 / 06:15
My father built his own theater, as well as cinema, all his life - his own, unlike any other. For 46 years at Lenkom, he created his own Cherry Orchard and grew unprecedented trees in this garden. He raised truly great artists, and more than one generation. It seems that no one succeeded, not even the great Tovstonogov. As a passionate person, my father never ceased to be amazed at how the whole world arises from nothing - just from an idea, from a fantasy, which suddenly materializes and becomes something that can be touched, that becomes material. Although the theater, of course, is not very material.
№ 456866   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2023 / 23:18