life and death [Theme] Page 8

High overhead in the sky, the silver of yesterday's moon still sparkled, clear and unattainable, like a reflection of some happy memory. She is still a part of this world, and life still glimmers in her, so how could she not be? How could she walk away like a dream faded with the first ray of daylight? After all, a few hours ago she sang, smoked, cursed and thought ... and even now she is still thinking. It is amazing that the brain is still working at full strength, although no one knows how long it will last. How she would like to return and announce to everyone that the dead do not die immediately, that in fact they are capable of thinking about many things, including their own death! People would be scared to know about this, Leila decided. She herself would surely be scared if she were alive. But it seemed to her that it was very important to tell others about it.
№ 409699   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 23:51
so a person will lie down and not become; until the end of heaven, he will not awaken and rise from his sleep.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 14, verses 7-12
№ 408892   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 21:30
Why is light given to a man whose path is closed, and whom God has surrounded in darkness?
Quote Explanation: Chapter 3, verses 20-23
№ 408835   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 03:09
And if you ever need a friend then you got me
And in the end, when I die, would you watch me?
And if I try suicide, would you stop me?
Would you help me get a grip or would you drop me?

И если тебе когда-нибудь понадобится друг, то у тебя есть я,
И в конце, когда я умру, ты взглянешь на меня?
И если я попробую покончить с собой, ты остановишь меня?
Ты поможешь и удержишь меня или же бросишь?
№ 407382   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 03:09
No death is like the other, but each one introduces us into the same world, into a world where we so rarely enter, where it becomes clear to us all the worthlessness of what we have been chasing for so long and so soon will rush in pursuit again.
№ 406310   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 18:24
How we strive by any means, by any reason to cover up the horror of death and loss, as if fate itself, having struck us a blow, demands that we justify it.
№ 406302   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 18:00
There is a time for everything: a time to love and be loved, a time to live and a time to die ...
№ 404386   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:48
To come to terms with the loss of "close the question", if at all feasible, is possible either in the afterlife, or only to those who survived. In the end, the living book will close the book of my life, not me. We pass on the ghostly ourselves to the post-people and assure them that we have learned, lived, learned. What else can we give our loved ones after ourselves, if not photographs of those who were in childhood, when we were yet to become the fathers they knew. I want those who will outlive me to prolong my life, and not just remember it.
№ 404250   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2020 / 20:33
I was too young when they died, but old enough to remember them and not be able to forget them. Suddenly I realized that all these years I did not live, but existed. There was nothing else in me but sorrow for them.
№ 402881   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 17:09
Can it be called truly alive man impossible to kill?
Quote Explanation: About the Voldemort Face.
№ 402347   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 22:33
Comment

Some (I know such people) the shadow of death precedes its onset: they lose hope, appetite, viability. They feel out the meaning of life, understand that lost or never achieved what we sought with all my heart, and cease to struggle. In the eyes of these people read, I took little from life, and this cannot be undone.
№ 401094   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:36
You'd drown the world in blood to splatter reached heaven. But if you remember that death always begets life?
Quote Explanation: When you kill Atroxa.
№ 400776   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:39
George peculiar to adults clarity and distinctness suddenly realized that when you look in the empty silent face of death, the reality is not that absolutely not important, but somehow less significant. Understand the adult's clarity and accepted as a reality that is also characteristic of adults. Life has passed and left a mark. And trail this one is no more significant than a simple Shoe print in the dust. So think and talk to adults; the child takes many years to understand, to realize that he made, created, formed; that the origins are no more than pure coincidence; that everything else in the world except this track, nothing more than dust and ashes. Dust with smoky taste of the gunpowder burning, the remaining from the burnt in seconds a flash of past years.
№ 400513   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 19:00
- Justice? All just love that word. A great word, but... when It is not using its power you're trying to kill others by proxy. Your right not very good smell. It's the smell of blood! Don't you think? Well don't make that face, I'm not angry.
Sister - in-law!
- I never thought I'd hear that from you. It's very funny.
- Sister, if you're done, let him go. My fingers are tired.
Life is very cheap. Like a candy wrapper. And your and it.
I don't want to talk, just let him go!
For you I also have a couple of words, Duruka. I don't know what you're thinking, but don't try to live like him.
Shut up. I understand, I understand, sister, please, no more. I have a very tired arm.
Quote Explanation: Rock challenges the decision of the Balalaika and she instructs him with the gun. Revie also pulls out guns and tries to convince Balalaika let go of the Rock.
№ 398913   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 16:21
Even the most barren desert ever blooms.
Quote Explanation: An appeal to the legendary nasus skin.
№ 397801   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 08:15