live [Theme] Page 94

The essence of old age is very simple, ladies and gentlemen. The essence of old age is no longer to have strength to live. When you have no more passion to life - that is old age. When you have no more desire to get up in the morning. When you have no more interest to your own life, engage in your own life, because she's too worthless, sulfur, and you're too impotent to change it - that is old age.
And there no matter what hormones you stuff, what pills you feed it what blood transfusions do, your body will be the same as your inner state - a decrepit, wrinkled, saggy.
№ 402290   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 01:36
Everyone has to live with what he chose for himself - even if it hurts.
№ 402207   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2020 / 15:18
If you want to have good prospects and to live well, be able to fight against the difficulties of life. Don't do useless things that degrade the quality of your life, don't worry about someone else's life, which brings no benefit to you, don't worry about other people's achievements and rewards will not make you happier, do not worry and do not worsen your health because of those who won't return your feelings and will not help in the most difficult moment, do not be friends with bad people who only bring trouble and trouble. But do yourself and your development, to invest their time, their money, power and opportunity in useful, valuable, important, things, things.
№ 402186   Added Айдар 07-08-2020 / 21:06
Is you come up with, you and this fantasy was easier to live.
№ 402160   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 13:00
I do not live interfere - and himself live according to your own rules!
№ 402109   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 13:03
"Patriotism is a quiet moment to remind myself with a win to the rest of the time loudly to live in poverty".
© Adam Larsen
№ 402063   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 15:03
Self-esteem, white brother! Self - esteem- that should be in each of us. If someone stronger than you, indicates the place which you deem "worthy", then there are two ways. The first is to accept his decision to take this place, saying to himself that he knows better than you what you're worth, and become part of another world, burying all their plans and dreams. Second - do not make this decision and try to live on their own, perhaps thereby causing the anger of the strong, universal condemnation, and even bringing their own quick death. Which way is correct? I don't know. Everyone chooses for himself. Personally, I choose self-esteem.
№ 402059   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 01:24
For those who made unhappiness a part of his personality - to be happy means to lose yourself.
Self-pity, they used to survive adversity, ultimately becomes their only pleasure, and they actively begin to seek out for themselves the misery.
However, as I said at the beginning - I believe that these fools are corrected to the time of his death. To put it more precisely, I'm pretty sure that before they die they have to save from their own stupidity.
If you're lucky, they'll get a chance to fix it before it happens at all. But even if you are unlucky, when they realize the inevitability of his death and freed from the shackles of "having to live in this world" - is then, finally, they are not exempt from their own stupidity?
№ 401991   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 10:51
If I want to be fully alive, I must accept its limitations as well as their freedom. If I'm trying to know everything and do everything, I will be doomed to lose the understanding of what I can really handle. I can't know everything, do everything, live forever. I can only know much more than I know now, to do much more than do now, and live a full and rich life than it is now.
№ 396224   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
Four important characteristic of what it means to live a full life.
I am alive only in the process of my being. I can't find their Genesis in what you do, what achieve, what titles I have, that others think and say about me. I truly exist only in moments of awareness, feelings, choices and actions. So I can't see my Genesis, because I have a vision and all I see cannot be me. I - vision, movement, awareness.
If I want real life, I have to realize the course of its existence, the fact that my center is my experience, and if I don't take life seriously, it eludes me. My inner feeling is the key to the realization of being.
Taking his life seriously, I open a lot in its existence, before too low-priced, but now can appreciate. Thus I can enrich your life. So, I will pay attention to their emotions - for all, including those who previously tried not to notice, for example, fear and anger, to their imagination, imagination and experiences, which attempted to exclude from his life, but which are part of any human story - disappointment and failure.
If I admit that my personality will be tied to objective things, I would be extremely vulnerable to external circumstances and accidents. Identity, based on what I did, how I perceive what others think about me is identity tied to the past. It can lead to stagnation and repetition in life. Only genuine procedural identity is living in the moment and are capable of change and evolution with the flow of my life.
№ 395430   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:10
It's hard to live in Grand style when greed pulls you on itself.
№ 393687   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:55
Real courage is to live when to live and to die, when to die.
№ 352670   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 01:08