Genesis [Theme]

Based on the Gospel of John, which begins with B
№ 466383   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 15:18
In Eckhart's teachings, the central idea is the unity of man and God, the natural and supernatural worlds. The world exists because God has the idea of creation and the will to create. God is also the unity of being and knowledge. God is an intellect whose existence consists in knowing itself.
№ 466380   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 15:09
In reality, we find a gradation of beings that differ in the degree of perfection, kindness, nobility, truthfulness, etc. But the very fact of gradation implies the presence of something maximally perfect, kind, noble, etc. But what is maximal in truth, maximum and into being. Therefore, there must be a reason for perfection, kindness, nobility. This is what is called God.
Quote Explanation: proof of God's existence
№ 466258   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 15:51
It is reasonable to believe that the Network is the topmost layer of the real world. In other words, reality is just a projection of information that flows through the Internet. Because human consciousness is just a physical phenomenon explained by the circulation of electrical signals across synapses. The meaning of existence in the flesh is only to confirm your existence.
№ 463676   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:23
Few people believe in the present existence of a person, having no idea about the past or having negative past experiences with this person.
№ 463435   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:26
Philosophy is called upon to systematically and reasonably answer the questions: “What is being, what is life, man, society, truth, the meaning of life...” in order to answer the main ideological question: “What are the criteria for a correct life?”
№ 463051   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:21
What will happen? Don't know. If I retain the senseless joy of being, the ability to senselessly rejoice and admire, I can live. Today I woke up feeling happy.
Quote Explanation: From a diary of 1946, entry dated October 21.
№ 462242   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:58
I paint what cannot be photographed, what comes from imagination, dreams or the subconscious. I photograph what I don’t want to paint - things that already have their own existence.
№ 461680   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 03:27
In a child’s understanding, happiness is the norm of existence.
№ 460674   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:41
Everything passes, everything changes and there is no end to it, 50 years later or earlier the death will take place, life is just a moment between two eternities, if it appears at some point, or life always, if before birth there is also existence and just as long like after death.
№ 457151   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2023 / 20:24
School is the place where our journey through life begins, where concepts such as disappointment, joy, hope, and love are revealed to us. As soon as you leave this path, you will immediately find yourself an outcast. Being at school will seem like hell, and all daytime leisure will consist of observing others. As if you are a stranger among your own. A person who has left this path will not have such concepts as love, friendship, only the bitter awareness that something is missing...
Quote Explanation: The moral is that school is not only the center of your learning, it influences much more than you think, it shapes people, personality, our beliefs. A person who formed his personality around friends and groups will find it difficult to understand why other poor fellows lack friends, communication, and why they themselves are like that. rather, he will try to demean it by playing at being a dramatic person.
№ 457106   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2023 / 05:24
However, there must be some definition. How about targeted
Quote Explanation: The user is a person. Diana is a third-level visual voice assistant.
№ 455823   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:20
It's good sometimes to stop talking, stop thinking, and for a change, just be.
№ 454898   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2023 / 19:15
Why does the world exist? The universe exists just like that, for no reason. It arose spontaneously or eternally exists - another topic. By itself, it has a self-organizing property, but it does not have goals. The universe is simply a certain possibility of the birth and formation of various complex phenomena, including primitive intelligent life. Over time, they are destroyed or cease, and at the same time, new ones appear. But rational beings have a chance to prolong their existence if they manage to use the potential of their main properties and the possibilities of their surrounding world.
№ 452720   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2023 / 08:48