another [Theme] Page 28

I love you, exciting life, as only a friend can love a friend; I love you when you give me joy or sorrow, when I laugh or cry, enjoy or suffer.
№ 420309   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 16:18
The main thing is not to have many friends, but to have a faithful friend who is faithful to you, will not let you down and will not let go of your hand on the path of life.
№ 420094   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 23:36
Elena: Let's remember...
Rainer Brown. How many Eldians were devoured by the giants when you punched a hole in the wall?
Then you penetrated the walls and shared the sorrows and joys with your "friends" sitting here.
And betraying them. You killed each other.
And now you're pretending to be friends again.
Annie Leonhart. They say you killed the fighters of the reconnaissance corps in packs. And also crushed a lot of residents of the stoess area.
And of course, the inhabitants of paradise island fought bravely in Mara, where you, usually so intelligent, smashed into splinters a military port, yes Armin?
You stole and used the power of Berthold. As a result, a mountain of corpses, including civilians.
I don't know what kind of courage you showed in Liberio. But they say you killed the superior number of Marei soldiers, drowning the city in blood.
Especially you, Jean. They say you shot a thunder spear at young Falco to hit the giant rickshaw. And only because the spear has gone past the target, Falco now sits among us.
And yet... This young lady, Gaby, shot Sasha. And Sasha was so good... Even I was sad.
But my sadness doesn't compare to your grief and anger. You're so close as cadets.
№ 420005   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:09
CONNIE: YOU WANT TO SAY YOU NEED TO LET HIM GO AND GIVE UP ON MOM, RIGHT?!
Armin:.......!!!
Connie: A NOBLE MAN LIKE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME!
*Connie prevents Armin from being eaten*
Connie: If I hadn't saved you...
What did you do?
Armin: Would give your mother back her human form.
Connie: You know if mom had inherited the power of a colossus...
it would only become more miserable.
I would have thought it right, I would have understood it earlier.
You know, when I said goodbye to my mother, she asked me to be a good soldier.
And her son... almost killed a child and his own friend...
that's such a soldier... I became...
№ 419959   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:51
During the time that this difficult procedure took, friends managed to remember and relive the brightest episodes of their current adventure more than once. And it was worth it. Their dangerous expedition ended safely. And it was wonderful. It was also wonderful that this adventure firmly made them friends. Now they knew they could rely on each other and no one would let anyone down.
№ 419936   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:39
Night fell again. Silence passed through the apartment soundlessly, looking at the flickering clouds floating on the ceiling - the thoughts of these restless people. Clouds floated, some brighter, others dim. They moved away from each other, then approached, sometimes even intertwined with each other. This happened very often that night, and Silence knew that it happens when people think about the same thing. What a tense, restless night after all. Silence sighed inaudibly and continued its round.
№ 419934   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:33
We want you to ... kill each other a little.
№ 419729   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 12:12
In a world where everything and everyone is disorganized, marriage is a place where two people, thanks to the fact that they love each other, become one, a place where strife ends, where the realization of a single life begins. And this is the greatest miracle of human relations: two suddenly become one person, two faces suddenly, because they fell in love and accepted each other to the end, completely, turn out to be something more than a two, than just two people, turn out to be a unity.
№ 419677   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 14:48
School years are wonderful. And if at this time a real friend is next to you, then this time remains in your memory for life: it's so great to see a friend, talk to him, play, quarrel, make peace, have a common opinion ...
№ 419634   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 12:27
The speaker should choose understandable expressions so that the speaker and listener can understand each other.
№ 419445   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 23:18
Sometimes you look at people and think why you are together, how you tolerate each other, and by the way, there are most of them, but if they tolerate, then they love. And when you love the rest it doesn't matter, I'm ready for anything. Sometimes everything is unanswered, but you don't give a damn about it.
№ 419380   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 12:06
Colt: Falco! He took your cereminal fluid!
Please Zick, don't scream!
Zick, you know! I achieved an animal-like so that my relatives would not be sent to heaven!
Falco: BROTHER, LET ME go!
Colt: You're as respectable as you could?! I never understood you, especially when you betrayed us! Never!
But you're definitely not one of those who will make cannon fodder out of a child!
Zeke! I'm not asking you to die here without making a sound!
Just wait until Falco is out of range of the scream!
And then kill each other as much as you can!
Whoever you want to kill even the Eldians, even the Marlians! But not my little brother!
Zick: Colt... I understand your love... to his younger brother...
Colt: Zik...
Zick: So... I'm sorry.
*Zik screams*
Colt: ALL GOOD FALCO!
Falco: Let me go, Brother!
Colt: BIG BROTHER WILL STAY WITH YOU!
Falco: BROTHER!
Quote Explanation: It occurs before Zika's scream and Zika's subsequent contact with Ehren.
№ 419145   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:48
- You and I are not partners, okay?
- Come on, quit. We perfectly compensate for each other's shortcomings.
- What are my flaws?
- Well... frankly, you're not acting by statute.
№ 419026   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 16:00
And the bear is without a friend.
№ 418965   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 22:12