another [Theme] Page 29

Language is a system of verbal signs through which people can understand each other without prior agreement, while terminology is only understood when the one who writes or speaks and the one who reads or listens have personally agreed on the meaning of the signs. Therefore, I call it a pseudo-language and say that a scientist is forced to start by translating his own thoughts. This is Volapük, Esperanto, adopted as a result of the deliberate agreement of those who develop this discipline. That's why these books are easy to translate from one language to another. In fact, such books in all countries are already almost entirely written in the same language.
Quote Explanation: Esperanto is the most widespread artificial language, created in 1887 by the Warsaw ophthalmologist Lazar (Ludwik) Markovich Zamenhof.
№ 418862   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 11:18
We begin to grow old with you,
My dear companion.
You look in the mirror sharper,
The pain from myself is gone.
You still walk - float on the ground,
In a cloud of feminine warmth,
But already in a smile that the light of miles,
The extra dash is there.
But these wrinkles are yours.
Very much to you, dear, to the face.
No, don't flatten our love
Even time wheel!
Between intimate names and faces
You're like a chervonets in a heap of peses,
As among the fur of colored foxes
Fresh as snow, white fox.
If you want to curse me,
Be more humiliated than all people,
If the eye in love goes blind,
I'll look at the memories.
How much torment is the torment with you,
How much laughter is laughed at together!
Like us, unshakable by fate,
We call each other to the rainbow distances.
Enjoy every new day!
Let the evil net dismiss -
In the den of the soul I will keep you,
My precious, my white fox.
№ 418724   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 01:09
Flowers: I think God created them for us so that sometimes we could at least give each other a bouquet of flowers and pour warmth and love into our hearts. There are flowers for people, and people exist for each other.
№ 418707   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:18
Sexual desire requires fusion, but physical attraction is based not only on the desire to get rid of painful tension. Sexual desire can be inspired not only by love, but also by anxiety and loneliness, a desire to conquer and be subdued, vanity, the need to hurt and even humiliate. It turns out that sexual desire is triggered or easily merged with any other strong emotion, only one of which is love. Due to the fact that sexual desire in the understanding of most people is connected with the idea of love, they easily fall into the delusion that they love each other when they are physically attracted to each other. When the desire for sexual confusion is caused by love, then physical intimacy is devoid of greed, the need to conquer or be subdued, but full of tenderness. If the desire for physical union is not motivated by love, if erotic love is not yet complemented by brotherly love, this will never lead to a unity that would be more than an orgiastic transitory union. Sexual attraction creates for a brief moment the illusion of unity, but without love, this unity leaves strangers as strangers to each other as they were before.
№ 418368   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 16:03
After a man and a woman began to become aware of themselves and each other, they realized their separateness and their difference due to their belonging to different genders. But as soon as they realized their separation, they became strangers to each other, because they had not yet learned to love each other (which is quite understandable, at least from the fact that Adam defended himself by accusing Eve, instead of trying to protect her). Realizing human separateness without reuniting in love is a source of shame and at the same time it is a source of guilt and anxiety. Thus, the deepest human need is the need to overcome his separation, to leave the prison of his loneliness.
№ 418311   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 23:36
As long as we believe in each other, hope is alive.
As long as we believe in each other, hope is alive.
№ 418234   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:27
Marriage is truly an outlandish concept. Perhaps there are not enough magazines on the whole planet for me to understand it. The psychiatrist explained. I'm even more confused. Marriage is a "love union" meaning that two people who love each other stay together forever. But, in my opinion, this suggests that love is a rather weak connecting factor and it needs to be strengthened by marriage. In addition, the union can be broken with the help of the so-called divorce, from which it follows - as far as I can tell - that from a logical point of view there is no sense in marriage. More like self-deception.
№ 418228   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 02:42
However, Ilya realized all this too late.
Quote Explanation: This story touched the hearts of tens of thousands of people. She reveals to us the secrets of the universe and gives Hope ...
№ 418126   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 13:33
Nothing can be returned, nothing can be erased, nothing can be changed! Our history, our game of overly male and submissive girl, will never happen again. Our destinies are crowned with new rounds of events, we are now different. Every event changes a person's personality, every event makes them different... We will never repeat our first acquaintance. Lord, and how many more of these "never" !... between us I'm desperate, so desperate... We missed each other. We're different.
№ 418025   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 18:24
- Why did you do that?
- Because I love you, man.
- I'm bisexual, but I don't like you in that regard. I thought you're a lesbian now or something?
- No, Adam, idiot. You are my friend. I love you as a friend. Are you okay?
- No one has called me a friend yet.
№ 417992   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 00:42
As a teenager, I was doing a comedy number on a talent show at school, and there was one jacket I wanted to wear to look like Albert Brooks. I saved for many months for it, but when I collected the amount, I went to the store, and the jacket was no longer there. It was bought in front of me. I came home and told my mom everything. She said, "It's going to be a lesson for you. That's what happens when you want something." She knew how to give life lessons, which boiled down to the fact that I was to blame for everything.
But then on the day of the performance, she prepared a surprise for me. She bought that jacket. Even though she didn't know how to say it, I understood it meant she loved me. Here's a good story about my mother. Albeit fictional, but good, right?... I stole it from the TV series "Mod" from the episode where the heroine talks about her father.
When I watched it, I thought, "This is the story I want to tell when my parents die." But I don't have those stories. I learned all the good things from the TV, and there spoiled people constantly prove their love with all sorts of noble deeds. And I think part of me still believes that this is love. But in real life, one action is not enough. You need to be consistent, do good all the time. You can't break wood and then swim to the end of the world and save a friend or solve a mystery and go back to Kansas. You have to be good every day, and it's very hard.
Quote Explanation: From BoJack's speech at his mother's funeral.
№ 417911   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 09:48
Drinking poison from a golden cup and taking an insidious advice from a friend are the same thing.
№ 417888   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 08:39
If you want to deceive your enemy, deceive your friend first.
№ 417855   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:03
We piece each other together. We are lips, and arms, and legs, and bodies are intertwined. He rises above me and we forget the words, and then we connect and move silently. We are one and I know all the secrets of the universe.
№ 417846   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 02:36
Plato believed that there used to be creatures with four legs, four arms and two heads. They were completely self-sufficient, happy to the extent of ecstasy and strong. So strong that Zeus cut them in half and scattered them around the world, which doomed people to the eternal search for their second half, the one with whom they have one soul for two. And only the luckiest find each other, you know.
№ 417839   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 02:15