another [Theme] Page 27

Krosh, Hedgehog, you saved me, your friend. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I'm better than a bench, even so beautiful ...
Quote Explanation: Series "Bench".
Krosh, Hedgehog, you saved me, your friend. Maybe Im...
№ 423082   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 14:45
The rich are also the owners of political power. These slackers are the natural enemies of their tribe, since it is in their interest to lower the level of public welfare by all means. For their profit, they start wars between tribes and force the poor to kill each other. In short, these barbarians have perverted the natural order of things at their root, sacrificing the sacred interests of the breed to the narrow and selfish interests of the individual.
Quote Explanation: Martians can't understand terrestrial humans
№ 422611   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 10:06
I'm looking for love. True love. Funny, uncomfortable, all-consuming, "we can't live without each other" love.
№ 422610   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 10:03
- Who said that bullshit? Someone wise? Maybe this is some exaggeration?
Quote Explanation: A conversation after a fight with terrorists.
№ 422591   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:06
You and Marshall are made for each other. You both have what most people look for their whole life and never find. I know that you love him, and if you knew what he is going through now, you would not have spent more than a second here. I bought you a ticket home. Marshall is one of the best I know, and it won't take long for someone else to figure it out, and you've lost him forever.
№ 422389   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 10:54
No. After school, you all go home. Immediately. This means you don’t have to ride a bike looking for your friend, you don’t have to investigate, no nonsense. This is not some Lord of the Rings book.
№ 422169   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 05:15
Have you noticed how our capabilities are similar to these noodles? Here you sit and try to grab and eat the food that your humble friend brought you. You suffer and suffer because you have not learned to eat with chopsticks, although you are here every day. You suffer and suffer, but do not dare to ask your dear friend for a fork. You suffer and suffer, but you yourself have never brought a fork with you. So, like these noodles, life constantly gives us opportunities, but we either do not have the skills to use them, or we do not have the determination to find a way to use them, or we are not at all ready for the fact that life is something to us. it will give. We walk without our forks, Paradise, and therefore our life is like a series of possibilities - a series of bowls of noodles that we will never eat.
№ 421945   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 18:00
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar of lust for power and ambition. A temple built on a rotten foundation. Do you think I'll let you go the same way? I can not...
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar...
№ 421792   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:30
I remember that I once met a charming couple. They gave the impression that they continued to love each other dearly even after many years of marriage. Each of them surrounded the other with constant attention, and I envied the happy fate of this woman. If it were possible, I would gladly switch places with her. Later, I learned that for eleven years now, these two, being alone, have not said a single word to each other. Moral of the story: Don't envy anyone!
№ 421784   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:06
I already love your beauty in you, but I am only beginning to love in you that which is eternal and always precious - your heart, your soul. Beauty can be recognized and loved in an hour and stopped loving just as soon, but the soul must be recognized. Believe me, nothing in the world is given without difficulty - even love, the most beautiful and natural feeling. Sorry for the silly comparison. To love, as a foolish person loves, is to play a sonata without timing, without signs, with a constant pedal, but with feeling, without giving either oneself or others true pleasure. But in order to allow oneself to surrender to the feeling of music, one must first hold on, work hard, work, and believe that there is no pleasure in life that would be given in this way. Everything is acquired through labor and hardship. But on the other hand, the harder the work and hardships, the higher the reward. And we have a lot of work ahead of us - to understand each other and keep love and respect for each other.
№ 421462   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2021 / 15:45
- Kotya... you forgive me...
- I don't want to talk to you until you're a good sleeper! Just tell me where you've been and lie down.
- Kotya, we were... a friend of Ivan Stepanovich...
- Yura, I've heard that before! Where did you go next, tell me?
- Home, where else... I don't know anyone else here...
- Okay. Let's say the distance of five houses you walked an hour. Is that what you found under the fence?
- I... I wasn't under the fence... Or... was? If I was, I'm not on purpose...
- Yura, you're disgusting! And that's... Professor of Philosophy, Yura! Yura, what are you smiling at?
- Kitten...
- Yes!
- You're beautiful as always...
- Oh my God, to hear this compliment, you had to get a fight with the guys! Sleep, immediately!
Quote Explanation: After the return of Ivan Stepanych and Yuri Anatolych home late at night.
- Kotya... you forgive me...
- I dont want to talk to you...
№ 420694   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:12
We all stand for each other - that's just the cost of each has its own!
№ 420687   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 00:30
The power that can make a person forget and betray a childhood friend will naturally be omnipotent over people who have in the foreground the question of their daily bread - the question of life and death, and for whom neither friendship nor love plays any role in all this, no sense of honor.
№ 420653   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 16:21
Want to know the truth? The truth about everything that happened? The truth is, it's a story about everything in the world, but mostly about idiots. We do the best we can. We are trying to learn how to be adults, love each other and insert the flash drive into the connector with the right side. We are looking for something to cling to, what to fight for, what to hope for. We try our best to teach children to swim. This unites us, and yet we remain strangers, we never know how our actions will resonate in others, how your life will resonate.
will resonate in mine.
№ 420565   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 10:15