wife [Theme] Page 2

The worst misfortune - the loss of oneself - can happen very imperceptibly, as if nothing had happened at all. Any other loss - arms, legs, wife, five dollars - will surely be noticed.
№ 442808   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 05:57
- What about the girls? - And then the girls!
Quote Explanation: "We, friends, are migratory birds." Words by Alexei Fatyanov, music by Vasily Solovyov-Sedoy.
- What about the girls? - And then the girls!
№ 441912   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2022 / 14:12
- The wedding does not involve any detour maneuver. I believe in the institution of marriage - this is the example of my parents and my wife's parents. The family must be created once and for all. In no way do I want to criticize people who have several marriages behind them. Everyone has his own path. As for the contract, for me it will not work for a family union. If you do not trust a person, you assume the possibility of a break in relations, then it is probably better to postpone this union.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with Antenna. Telesem".
№ 441527   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 23:48
Helmut wanted to fall into his wife's arms and wrap themselves in them, as if they could protect him from the horror of what was happening. I wanted to look at the drawings of my son, who should have been sent to school next year. You can, of course, wait another year, but it’s too painful for the kid to grow up smart. This was his world. Forbidden for every "wicked". A world that had to be carefully hidden and protected for many years. But this desire gave rise to new bitter thoughts: “Why did I put someone else's interests above my own? Why so zealously pursued not their goals? Did you follow orders? Is this my choice? My life?"
№ 439960   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:33
What meanness, what dishonesty is this most trivial collision: a forty-year-old husband has lost interest in his wife, who has lost the charm of youth, and has fallen in love with another. As if the wife is to blame for having faded, giving birth to children, providing him with a peaceful, happy life!
№ 439453   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:52
“My Lily, life is fleeting,” the man muttered, clasping his hands in the lock, “And you understand this much better than anyone else,” swallowed, “We don’t know when we die, so you shouldn’t sit in a room, locked up, ruining yourself. Doctors don't make positive predictions, but your life doesn't end there. Do, create, rejoice, have fun and break away so that at the last moment you are not afraid, - the attentive look of gray eyes fascinated, hypnotized, inspired, - “It’s not scary to die when life has not been lived in vain” - these were the last words of my wife - Emilia , - a heavy sigh escaped his chest, - you are similar to her, and I don’t want to see my daughter die just like that. Fight this filth, show that you are worthy of life.”
№ 439102   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:33
Euripides Andromache claims that thanks to human ingenuity and divine revelations, a remedy for all poisonous reptiles has been found, but that a remedy for an evil wife has not yet been found.
№ 438803   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 00:39
For which wife is her husband not a genius?
Quote Explanation: Nastya admires the portrait painted by her husband and talks about how he is a genius. And then she says that there is one weak point in her words - she is his wife.
№ 438218   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 19:24
- I do not understand. Why do you need a wife when you have me? I'm better!
№ 437882   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 23:36
- While in a hare state.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 437748   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:42
Unlike his father, who named the mine after his wife, Ross was unwilling to name it after Demelza. He decided that only one person in the world should bear this name.
№ 435759   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:33
On such bastards.
№ 435234   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:32
Suicide is a mockery of those who would give anything for a healthy, strong body. A mockery of a mother nursing a terminally ill child. Above a man who spends days and nights at the bedside of his dying wife. Over an old man who is unable to save his only son.
№ 435190   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:11
- No, of course, dear, and here I am, - he encouraged her with the most affectionate smile he was capable of. - It's about single men.
№ 434638   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:34
I know it's hard to raise four without a wife, but my hand is heavier.
Quote Explanation: Polly Shelby hands over the weapon lost by Thomas Shelby.
I know its hard to raise four without a wife, but my hand...
№ 433695   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2021 / 09:06