wife [Theme] Page 4

Not surprising at all, he thought. How many all at once piled on the poor thing! What is it like - first, to discover that the man she loved and called her dad all her life is not really her father; secondly, to find out that her real father is a Scottish Highlander, who lived two hundred years ago; and thirdly, to realize that he sacrificed his own life to save his wife and child and died a terrible death. Yes, there is something to be confused about!
№ 428507   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:38
“You're afraid of him, aren't you? Therefore, you seek his wife, wanting to calm fear by getting something that he owned. It is useless to try to be better than him, you are so afraid of him that nothing will help you.
“Youre afraid of him, arent you? Therefore, you seek his...
№ 428261   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
The wife is the better half of the husband, and therefore she is responsible for fulfilling half of her husband's duties. In other words, a wife is the embodiment of the best qualities of a husband. If a man achieves something in life, then first of all he owes it to his faithful wife. A godly wife brings glory and fortune to her husband, gives him patience and determination. The impious, on the contrary, takes these qualities away. A true wife skillfully performs all household chores, gives birth to good children, values her husband more than her own life and takes care of him until her last breath.
№ 428041   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:47
- You're not going to be jealous?
- No, I don't feel sexual jealousy. Who am I to fight nature? I'm your wife, not a jailer.
№ 427410   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2021 / 23:33
He [the father] taught me that women are weak creatures whom the Lord has deliberately created to be flawed so that men may valiantly protect them. I thought so until I saw men begging for mercy in the war and their wives rushing at the enemy with hoes defending their land. People are divided into strong and weak, not those who wear pants and a skirt. Before life, everyone is equal.
№ 426577   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:59
Being independent from her husband both financially and intellectually, Christina felt more than confident as a wife. She shone in society with her manners and erudition, allowing her husband to revel in pride both for her and for himself next to her; freely and naturally communicated with both women and men, intriguing her spouse a lot; With barely perceptible hints, she could make him suffer for a week in suspicion, and then, suddenly organizing a first-class sensual date in private in a restaurant followed by a rendezvous at home, she easily and effectively removed all doubts gnawing at her husband. A year later, and three, and five after the wedding, Christina, through dexterous manipulations due to her feminine contradiction, skillfully maintained a real fire in relations with her husband, forcing him, no less than during the first dates, to lose his head, desire, seek, annoy and be jealous.
№ 424185   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:18
For many years I dreamed of finding my son ... But then I am afraid that there is little left of us. I couldn’t forgive myself, and so I estranged myself from my wife. I cannot look her in the eyes, because in them I see my mistakes. So I will risk losing everything. Not because I want to, but because I have to. Only then will I find the strength to approach my wife and ask for forgiveness. And I believe that one day she will forgive me.
№ 423714   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 18:09
Doubtful past will be ... wife!
Quote Explanation: on Jewish folklore
№ 423387   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 15:12
I have a wife, Constance! She is my castle, my herd of thoroughbred horses, my mistress and my bunch of children.
№ 423265   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:36
- To acquire a husband and children is the common lot of all women, while only one woman out of a hundred, even out of a thousand, can achieve fame and achieve a high social status!
№ 421786   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:12
- So, if we really find ourselves in the era of eternal peace ... Will there be a place for you?
Quote Explanation: Interrogation of I-No Jack-O'. "Aska" in this case is a man, despite the fact that Aska is a Japanese female name.
№ 420779   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:45
- Piece by piece.
№ 420559   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 01:45
Recently baptized the son of Mrs. D., the wife of the chamberlain D. The priest, who was dead drunk, dropped the child in the font, which, however, was quickly caught, but he received something like a runny nose, for some time haunted him.
Quote Explanation: Joseph de Maistre "Religion and Russian mores"
№ 417190   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 16:33
Consider the joys and all the sorrows of your husband as common to yourself. Let the fences be common to you; because through this the house grows.
№ 416491   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 16:45
- Does your wife have a man nearby who protects her? I'm sure she's as lonely as I am. Some women are married and single at the same time. And some, like me, are just lonely.
№ 415524   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 23:24