phone [Theme] Page 3

In line at the store, at the traffic lights, in the elevator, in the toilet... as soon as there is a certain pause, free space for thoughts, we stumble into the phone at the first opportunity, meaninglessly scrolling through social networks and checking mail ten times in a row. We seem afraid of being left alone with ourselves. We are afraid to be face to face with complex, deep, important questions that swarm in our heads. We slough them off, run away from them, fleeing from reflection by the incessant stream of multi-colored flashes of the screen.
№ 418716   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:45
We do not expect anything good from phone calls: they tend to be heard at the most inopportune moment, take us by surprise and involve us in a dialogue that is completely unnecessary for us.
№ 418649   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 21:57
Our faces are highlighted by phone screens, our fingers tap-dance and quickly enter a password, we are always online - all feelings are expressed in likes, all emotions are expressed in emoticons, all thoughts are in posts, all events are under hashtags, all people are subscribers. Only the memory is for some reason shorter, the words are simpler, the faces are paler, and people are farther and farther from each other every day. And less and less a person wants to solve problems, walk in the park, empathize with a friend, listen and hear those who are nearby. Because the phone became an extension of the hand, and life moved to the Instagram format, on this endless journey through the museum of wax faces, bodies and phrases. But it is worth putting all the gadgets aside for at least a day, going through this "withdrawal" and realizing that the real world is still interesting and beautiful. In it you can smell and distinguish tastes, open your arms for hugs and look into each other's eyes, gently kiss and cry bitterly, go with a backpack on your back on a long journey and meet the dawn at the other end of the world ... This is Life. And it is with these sensations that we will remain at the very end. And the more there are, the better we will be met somewhere up there. Otherwise - repost and all over again until we learn to feel, think, do and live.
№ 416768   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:00
Pyotr Ivanovich Sorokin
in passion - cold as ice.
All are alien to him vices;
and does not smoke or drink.
Only one love is a river
pouredA and into the abyss clonite -
loves a kind of earring
hang on your phone.
№ 412226   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 01:30
- And after you I forgot all the easy ways.
№ 411245   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:27
- Good night, Nemi! I'll call you.
- No, don't say you'll call me. Then I'll become paranoid and check my phone all the time until you call. And I won't be able to call you because you promised to call!
- Then you call.
- No, I don't want to. I don't know how long to wait or what to say to the person I like.
- Okay, then where and when is the next date?
- Me? In 10 minutes?
№ 409507   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 23:06
... Very thin, really. It's just ridiculous how desperately the past me would have cling to the pitiful bytes of data.
№ 405248   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 22:06
- Where did my phone go?! I'm generally like a garden gnomoon and WITHOUT a phone!
- Yes, beat up!
- We are now in other people's bodies!
- You know, the phone is not the main problem right now.
- Yes what are you! And I think it would be very useful to call now... or change the status to "stuck in a video game"!
№ 404380   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:30
Why, when we talk to answering machines, even those who are considered smart people start bleating like sheep?
№ 402947   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:27
On the rainbow passenger maps, it is known that even a third of the entire metro, the real one, was not marked. Why confuse people? He rushed from one marble station to another, buried himself in the phone, jumped an hour ahead - everyone arrived. I didn’t have time to think about what depths I had visited. And to ask: what is there, behind the walls of the stations, where do the barred branches from the tunnels lead? It's good that I didn't have time. Look at the phone, think about your important things, don't poke your nose where you shouldn't.
№ 402739   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2020 / 04:27
- Give me the phone!
- Hit.
Give me the phone!
Ryan, is that you?
I'm here, Jessica!
Yeah Jess, your buddy here.
Phone or I'll put one in the car!
Quote Explanation: Ryan steals Porche.
№ 401674   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 21:36
It is hard to imagine what mobile phones did to the human brain. Something very scary.
№ 400036   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:39
Cell phones appeared in our lives just about twenty years ago, but in such a short time they were able to establish over us a full control.
№ 400035   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:36
- Again, where is my phone?
- In the car, at Bank power.
- ...You've put my phone on charge?
Someone of us has to think a head.
Quote Explanation: The novel "I hunt you"
№ 395641   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:46
If you don't have enough money for necessary medication in the pharmacy, it may happen that no one can help you with their purchase, except for relatives. When you ask strangers financial help - some of them will pretend that they have themselves no money. Such people silently spit your soul and go buy yourself an expensive phone or TV for 50,000 rubles, and you will fall in the street on the ground and lose your life because of the lack of financial support in the most difficult moment. In this world your pain and sorrow really not interested in anyone other than family and friends. Remember one very important thing: just disinterested relatives and friends will regret you and will do everything to make you alive and healthy.
№ 395584   Added Айдар 20-05-2020 / 08:36