phone [Theme] Page 2

I got into a terrible situation last year, I got a hundred thousand dollars. I'm not showing off! The thing is, I bought a beer for a five-hander and lost my phone. And okay, if I lost only my phone, I also lost my passport. This is a terrible situation! I went to restore my sim-card, I come to the salon, they tell me: "Your passport!" I went to the State Services website to register my passport, and I was registered there by my phone number. As a result, I spent three days without a passport and a phone, as if I'm 14. The only plus, three days were very cool. Imagine, I was as free of scammers for three days. Nobody can get me. <...> Well, I have a passport. With a passport, I easily restored my sim card, I have been chasing with a passport for six months and I feel that it spoils me. I'm already a little bit like "not from here, you know?"
I bought cigarettes, they asked me for a passport and I was like: "I'm so sorry ... Check it". And there it was written: "Antipin Denis, urban-type settlement." I'm like, "Shit happens, yok-makaryok!"
Release Date: 20.09.2021
№ 429658   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:44
I hate phones. You can't see the eye of the interlocutor and you always blurt out some kind of stupidity because of this. Because they speak not with words, but with their eyes.
№ 429034   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:06
blow up!
Release Date: 28.06.2021
№ 428122   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:00
In my time, carrying a phone with me did not work, because it was attached to the wall in the kitchen. If someone spoke on the phone, he spoke on the phone; this activity could not be combined with anything else, except perhaps flipping through an old cookbook or looking for a coin lying around in a drawer. It was impossible even to bend over and tie a lace without the risk of being strangled with a three-meter wire.
№ 427974   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:37
My wife is taking care of me, she is taking care of me because she is preparing to become a mother. She is now preparing so much that she even cares about future children. The focus is now on my reproductive function. It turns out that everything affects the function: caffeine, telephone, drugs, overheating. I have not a member, but enriched uranium.
Release Date: 02.10.2020
№ 426748   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:47
Observing "digital Shabbat", not taking the phone to bed, disabling notifications, trying to be more aware, you will be able to enjoy the "pluses" of technology and minimize their negative impact. The popularity of this approach is that you do not have to radically change your Internet life: you do not need to give up everything completely, you will not lose a single advantage, you will not disappoint any friend and nothing will cause you serious inconvenience.
Digital minimalism puts long-term intention above rapid satisfaction.
№ 426250   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 01:45
The day turned out to be cold, the hand holding the phone was very cold, the thoughts in my head were confused, and he now dreamed of three things: silence, hot soul and sleep.
№ 424382   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 21:03
- She had a whole string of lovers, and therefore she is very careful. She never leaves her phone at home.
№ 423536   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 14:27
- I, you know, don't want to be the only one to act as an evil cop. This will end with the fact that at sixteen she will want to move in with her mother.
- Gorgeous plan. I took her phone! Okay, I'll be an evil cop.
№ 423488   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 13:58
NV Zlobin took the liberty of speaking on behalf of the United States. Listen, Kolya, stop this gimmick with the gas station. Anyone who has ever visited an oil and gas enterprise understands that this is the most complex industry that Russia has built. And how many gas enterprises! Tell me this. Tell me at least one product that I can find in Russia, made in America. Well the phone, the software. About Russia, a gas station, if you said on behalf of China, on behalf of Germany, it would be understandable. But the United States produces practically nothing today. Except software, phones, weapons. Everything is done in China. All medicines are made in China.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. The policy of concessions is the path to defeat. Air on 07.07.2021
№ 422598   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:27
I think during the day there are just certain lines or words coming in, and so I write it down on my phone. It can be just one or two words that subsequently inspire you to write an entire song.
But, if I take writing more seriously, I sit down and say to myself, "I want to write this song." I usually have an idea and I know exactly how I want to develop it, and this is already possible with the help of programming. I often use substitutions and MIDI during this, which helps me find exactly the sound I'm looking for. I put the song together and then overlay the vocals. That's all I'm doing now. That's how our CDs were recorded, and that's how we started. You burn a few copies, then you try to sell, and if no one buys anything, then you just give them away. I still do. It's one of the cool aspects of having a major label, so we can try out new songs first, then refine them and go into a studio that is known for having their own proper sound, which can record drums and add some special feel to the sound of the song.
I make music and my favorite part is the harmonic combination. And I love that some of the chords just fit together. And that's how the song is created and grows.
Quote Explanation: About songwriting
№ 421583   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 18:12
"You know what's the lousiest thing when you're a parent? You are always judged by your worst manifestations. You can do everything right, but there is enough of a single misfire, and you will forever remain the father in the park who looked at the phone when the child flew on the forehead with a swing. We do not take our eyes off them all day long, but it is necessary to distract ourself by a message on the phone, and all the best instantly depreciates. People do not go to a psychotherapist to discuss how in childhood they did not fly a swing on the forehead. Parents are judged by their mistakes."
№ 420548   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 01:12
In today's world, a phone stuffed with a bunch of communication apps is next to us 24/7, but people still find excuses not to respond to messages or make calls...
№ 419285   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2021 / 16:27
A terrible dream of any modern person is to wake up in another dimension, where there are no mobile phones or the Internet.
Release Date: 31.01.2020
№ 419216   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 19:27
- No, no, no, not now. Remind me later.
Quote Explanation: Clara makes a phone call to the TARDIS.
- No, no, no, not now. Remind me later.
№ 419137   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:24