phone [Theme] Page 4

I saw your calls from his cell phone. You are the Devil, right?
- Depending on who you ask.
Quote Explanation: Due to the behavior of Charles, Alice signed it in the phone as "the Devil".
№ 395323   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:23
Sharp forest smell tickled his throat. I've been on some of the hills and breathed the same spring scents, but then they mingled with the stink of exhaust gas coming from the road, and the chirping of birds was played to drown out the voices of tourists. When was the last time I raised this here trail, the ground was littered with sandwich wrappers and empty packs of cigarettes, not the blossoming buds of hollyhocks and flowers of violets. Wrappers from sandwiches seemed quite reasonable fee for such blessings of civilization as, say, antibiotics and phone, but now I felt gratitude to the violets. I really needed the peace and quiet, and I felt them.
№ 395265   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
If you're free from difficult life situations and your family and loved ones are around you, then sleeping soundly at night in your bed because you know that you are not alone and your eyes happy, in spite of them. If you permanently lose their loved ones, then nobody really will care about you and support you in the most difficult moment. No one will invite you to a birthday party or barbecue. No one will call you on your mobile phone to see how you're doing. In this world to get serious support and help from family and friends. If you have such people is a great happiness to your heart. They unselfishly will help to solve all your problem. Family and friends - this is your reliable protection from various types of dangers.
№ 393893   Added Айдар 08-05-2020 / 18:27
I don't want to be pitied. He often hands me the phone. He forgets.
№ 390442   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:36
Silence is the natural state of our relations with things, so most of the time we spend unconsciously... this Is poetry... It is as if you take the phone, and on the other side no one, because it's you who's on the other side. In other words did you get to where you need to go back.... and writing and reading - always the same.
№ 388764   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 15:10
- I have a phone. Only it's in the Cabinet.
Why?
- I don't want to stare at your hand all day. I advise you to try.
№ 388559   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 09:26
- You know mother died, friends who where... Went to get a job or just say "denied", or say "call Tomorrow" and silence. The police here went...
- What?
- Who needs a shell-shocked COP?
- They told you that?
- No, of course... About the wound asked. Then they say "we Have no openings, there's a police school near by".
- And you decided to drink, right?
Yeah, I fell, Leonid V.! What else could I do?!
- What can I do?... Two weeks of captivity in the mountains was crawling to the Kool-aid drinking around the corner, right? Drink.
Why?
- Well, that's what you like, with an alcoholic wine whip, and with General what cognac do not drink?
- Do not want.
- Are you sure?
- Sure!
- Okay. You think you his story from my children's eyes? Wrong. He is poor, miserable, useless, a job he can't see, to find...
- Yes not in this case! Just a shame!
- Yes, and I'm sorry too. What are you to me just do not come? I will go to serve in the security services. Here is the address and phone number.
- What to say to that?...
- Well, I will say that I do not drink, do sports... the Rest says it all.
Thanks, Leonid V.! Honestly, I...
- Thank you.
- For what?
- That came back alive. Oh, Sasha, Sasha... Go and remember, you're still an officer.
2 Season 5 Series
№ 387545   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 13:00
Here, no one never committed.
Just waiting for that one day, something happens:
The plane arrives, or the train will leave
The phone rings, or the rain will pour.
Expect that mail will suddenly get a roommate.
Waiting for that will tell someone "Yes" or "no".
The snow will go, or the hair suddenly grow back -
Just wait.
Waiting for the wind to catch the kite.
Expect Friday evening will come soon.
Wait, what did the fish swallow the hook.
Expect that guests will come uncle Jock.
Waiting for a diamond ring, pot roast,
Waiting for the hairpiece, a pair of trousers, waiting on a bed flowers.
Expect the Odds once the heavens fall.
Just wait. All sit and they're waiting for something.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Translator: About the strange creatures encountered on the way. The author again used a play on words. The expression "strange bird" refers to the actual unusual, unseen bird, and eccentric person with an unusual or unusual behavior. Again, I had to focus on the figure in the original.
№ 384929   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 10:42
Stop checking your phone. No one likes you!
1 Season 3 Series
№ 382656   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 17:00
- I called you five times today. Or you didn't pick up or have dropped off...
Just not heard.
All she heard. She's just shy in front of friends.
I don't understand: who is shy? Me?
- Not you, but your phone. She never shows to anybody.
- Yes, dad, you should see some of my classmates. Directly electronics exhibition.
- Vic, let me paraphrase the great classic: "Not the phone makes the man, but man the phone."
1 Season 12 Series
№ 382636   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 13:42
They say that when phone was on a leash, the showers were free. And it's true. Today you can hide behind messenger and social network accounts: don't reply, ignore or even leave nasty comments. The anonymity of the Internet hides the true nature of man. Posts, likes, surfing the Internet has replaced the usual live chat. If you're a big company, people would periodically "stick” to the phone as if nothing happened. And after all, there flows the life, time is running out. In order to tell the most important words to each other, we are left with the crumbs of time. And their we spend on stupid TV shows, stupid talk show, pointless arguments with invisible opponents. People with connections manage to fight forever, to draw conclusions, to erase from life. But online communication transmits only 30% of what I wanted to tell your partner. Leave home, from the Internet, from the shadows. Live life to the full and all five senses.
№ 382120   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:16
Dad,
I've seen you on the screen.
You are beautiful and irresistible.
Speaking, always convinced cases
Reformiruesh this world.
You're smart and strong, witty, beautiful!
I hold the phone in hand
And leaf in a circle pictures
While you're far from me.
My likes really are worth nothing
If you have bags.
But you know that I put them
all the love
And write about you
poems...
№ 381798   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:03
- Greedy children love Android, because you can cram free apps.
- I also already love!
№ 381536   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 21:54
We already have robots on our phones. And the biggest problem is that the phone performs my orders. I need a phone that will be able to refuse. Such the phone: "No, bitch, we won't get back into your ex Instagram! You broke up four years ago. The request was denied. No, you can not buy these mini-shorts with bows. You're too old for this shit. Redirect to chicos.com".
№ 379193   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 19:33
- Nick, you're here all morning talking about your phone! You need this thing to rest!
- Gal, so XXI century! How can without phone to rest?
23 Season 22 Series
№ 376574   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 20:12