business [Theme] Page 3

But I will remove everyone who stands in front of us.
№ 426705   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:40
Borders are being erased. The boundaries of what is permissible, what is allowed, what is needed. Promotion of the art of indifference. Everyone is selling the tools of a happy life. Selfish life. Devaluation of simple things, people, human relations, frightens every day more and more. Marathons multiply like cockroaches, and people rush headlong, not thinking that the newly minted info-gypsies are just cynically making money on their complexes. Nothing personal. This is business, baby.
№ 426689   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:37
Private ownership of the tools of production is the cancer of the country, and business is its metastases.
№ 424100   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 21:09
- You hated the children who bullied you in the shelter, the bandits who tried to squeeze out your business, the rich poisoning our city. I remember everyone who hurt you, and God sees, I endured it all for too long. The time has come!
№ 422763   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 14:12
My business is not amphetamine. My business is an empire
№ 422372   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:03
Nothing personal, Sonny. Exclusively business.
Nothing personal, Sonny. Exclusively business.
№ 420679   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 00:06
We form families based only on the brightness of our orgasms. And even more so we seem to be doing business with a woman. A person who can say yes, meaning no. And no, meaning yes. It's like doing business with gypsies. Fuck sooner or later, one hundred percent.
Release Date: 07.02.2021
№ 417104   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 22:54
When I hear S. B. Stankevich talk about the entrepreneurial class and so on, this is so much the past, it is absolutely deep past. It even says uninteresting. Now the time is going on for such gigantic leaps, we have reached the moment when it is necessary to make a transition to another energy orbit. No private business can ever do this. Because the level of investments, the level of approaches, attention should be like this ... Your (appeal to Stankevich) private business, apart from theft and construction in Miami, did not show itself in any tasteless shit. He did not build anything new and technological. And this is a common problem in the world. Business is a toolbox. Its form of ownership does not play any role. The question is, where are the brains. Therefore, goal-setting is a state. And the tools are bright people. Do you think the Queen is a small entrepreneur? Well, wake up already. Another life begins. This must be understood.
Release Date: 07.04.2021
№ 416565   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 10:00
There's little fun in defeats, they always burn, but that's the monstrous business. You can't beat everyone, and it's very important to understand that losing is as much a part of sport and life as winning. Never forget that the Lord always directs you to where you need to be in that moment. You can't dwell on what you could have done better, but you can learn a lesson, improve, and come back more prepared next time.
№ 416116   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 01:21
It is not a "regulatory guillotine" but a reduction in the bureaucratic apparatus, a decrease in administrative pressure on business - that is what is important. For example, if standards and GOST are removed, orgies will begin - anything can be sold. Are you for this? No…
№ 415901   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 16:15
And we understand that it is precisely such inadequacies that lead to gigantic political mistakes: underestimating the masses, overestimating ourselves, overestimating the role of allies. Serious business looks at politicians and thinks: where are you taking us?
Release Date: 28.02.2021
№ 414339   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:00
Gentlemen, if you want to be successful, your every step must be taken CONSCIOUSLY. For every word you say, you have to be RESPONSIBLE - and I'm not talking about deadlines and things like that. Responsibility should be even in PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, because any business is always a PERSONAL relationship, no matter how you slice it - we are all gentlemen, subjects are not objects, at least that is why objectivity between people (that is, complete emotional non-involvement) will only be in Terminators. And until you have an iron frame, and your partners do not have it liquid metal - you must be responsible for every word. There should be no accidentally thrown phrases, because for "accidentally", as in a children's tale, "beat desperately".
I'd rather work with a person who once had conscious evil intentions but CONSCIOUS than an idiot who might let the fuck out and not understand how - why he did it, saying - "Sorry, I'm probably not quite adequate ... was." And remember - no one cooperates with such people, and their life ends in the same Khrushchev in which it began, and it passes in constant attempts to make ends meet.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series «Vaccine from Idiocracy»
№ 413912   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:18
A person who wants to "make money" in Soviet Russia must be what he needs to be. Depending on who you are dealing with - with a sweatshirt or a jacket, with a fool or a smart one, with a tail or with a more or less ordinary person.
№ 413294   Added Viker 09-02-2021 / 13:17